think back to the last three games you played

Stuntcrab

Apr 2, 2010
My fallout character fighting... blu team? in a realistic WWII setting.

Neat

Fallout new vegas / team fortress 2 / (Its not a game but good enough to be) Resistance and Liberation

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Magicka - Amnesia: The Dark Descent

My Redguard character fighting an enemy wizard in a dark and creepy castle.

Now that's a fight I would like to see.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
I'm a Space marine commander(with his Tactical, Devastator and scout squad) fighting Zakhaev and Al-Asad fighting somewhere in eastern Europe.

1st: Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising
2nd: Call of duty 4
3rd: Alliance of Valiant Arms

that's kinda cool, in a totally random way.

Curtisin

Mar 1, 2011
World of Tanks, World of Warcraft and Sid Meier's Pirates....

So I'm fighthing Deathwing while driving in a tank in the Caribbean Ocean?... That thing better have a snorkle.

srm79

Jan 31, 2010
Well, just this week I re-installed and started playing the X-Wing series (X-Wing, TIE Fighter & X-Wing: Alliance), so... A Rebel pilot, fighting against the Empire in the period between The Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi? Yes please...

StorytellingIsAMust

Jun 24, 2011
Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed 2, Paper Mario 2.

Commander Shepard fighting Rodrigo Borgia in Rogueport? Add a car chase and some guitar hero minigames and we're all set, I guess.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
I'm Female Commander Shepard
Fighting the Collectors
In... the Infamous 1 World? aaaw man, this is the mako worlds from ME1 all over again...

Iron_will

Feb 8, 2008
This is a fun thread. So many cool situations.

I'm Alcatraz (Crysis 2) fighting the Ashikaga shogunate (Total War: SHOGUN 2) in Gensokyo (Touhou).

Amazing.
Sure hope the Ashikaga don't end up a making an alliance with any of the characters in Gensokyo. The resulting awesome would kill me.

Zenkem

May 3, 2009
Duke Nukem, fighting goblins IN SPACE! (Duke nukem forever, Dwarf Fortress, Flotilla.)

That was close, almost had to go with alcoholic midget fighting a space fleet in occupied america. (Homefront)

Look-a-Hill

Nov 18, 2009
In which order does this go? Most recent to least. Least to most? I'll do both.
Most to least:
Cole Phelps takes on the mighty Real Madrid all on his own within a giant spreadsheet.

Least to most:
Sporting CP vs Chelsea in 1950's Los Angeles.

Sounds fitting for the time of year given all the tedious pre-season friendlies going on at the moment.

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
im me as a pitiful mortal human as a soldier (rainbow 6 vegas 2) fighting WESKER in forge world.

me: I dont wanna play this ;(
captcha: do as you are told
me:...

RAGEQUIT IMMINENT

Swiergot007

Feb 22, 2011
From Dust, Old World Blues and Hearts of Iron 3 : For the Motherland

So I'm a deity type figure fighting Dr. Mobius and his Roboscorpions on the Eastern Front. Yeah i guess that can work ... ;)

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
Nobel Six from Halo: Reach fighting that ASSHOLE police boat from Hydro Thunder Hurricane in the hectic and ever-unstable world of From Dust.

ho-ly shit.

and yes, i consider that police boat to be the closest thing to a villain in Hydro Thunder Hurricane.

Hellfire00

May 6, 2011
im james bond fighting the bad guy in something animal parade??? in kino der toten from black ops zombies

Thrane

Mar 28, 2009
So I got Cthulhu Saves The World, Alice: Madness Returns and WoW.
Soo, Cthulhu fighting the
puppetmaster
somewhere in Azeroth. Yea, I can dig that.

devotedsniper

Dec 28, 2010
hmm... so i'm geralt from the witcher series, fighting lava from minecraft (grrr...how dare you keep setting me on fire!), and i'm in WW2 Erlenberg from world of tanks...interesting....very interesting...how do i fight this evil lava, run for the river i guess...