think back to the last three games you played

oden636

Jun 15, 2009
cool im Captain Gabriel Thule Fighting the Time Splitters in the African Wilderness.
Dow/Time Splitters FP/ Farcry 2. I somehow imagined this as the film Predator.

dark-mortality

Apr 7, 2011
Amnesia: The dark descent, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadows of Chernobyl (God it's irritating with the punctuations) and Audiosurf...

So, I am Daniel, fightning against Mutants and extremely well-equipped people, in a a world where you must dodge gigantic blocks that fly at you with awesome music in the background...

Oh shadow that follows me, BE USEFUL FOR ONCE!!!!!!

qazcake

Oct 28, 2009
Hm tf2 doom rl garrys mod
I am a scout fighting the Cyberdemon In evocity 2d (garrys mod map)

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
juy56 said:
for me it's mario kart animal crossing and battlefield 1942
so i'm yoshi fighting tom nook in WWII
That... is awesome.

For me it's The Saboteur, POP:SOT, and Operation Flashpoint: CWC.

So I'm Sean Devlin, fighting the evil Vizier of Sands of Time... during the Cold War. Sweet!

JBGigas

Dec 19, 2009
So I'm a Cooking Mama fighting untold nightmares of Amnesia: The dark decend, at the monastery halls of Painkiller.

EPIC!!!!!

masher

Jul 20, 2009
League of Legends
Osu!
Chantelise

Uh, I don't, I don't... know? OH! It's a rhythm based game where the Champions of LoL are just randomly dancing in the style of Chantelise. Now that actually sounds fun.

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
John Marston fighting Sephiroth in Liberty City in the GTA IV Era. Well first order of business, I'd be screwed. John Marston would shit his country pants over the huge city and all the cars. Sephiroth would figure it out quickly and come slice John Marston in half with his Masamune.

ParanoidEngineer

May 20, 2009
I'm Gabriel Angelos fighting RED team in Pendor.
WANT GAME SO BADLY!

Games: Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War 2: Retribution, Team Fortress 2 and Mount and Blade (Prophesy of Pendor Mod)

ghostrider409895

Mar 7, 2010
The last three games I played were Mirrors Edge, Dead Space 2, and my brothers copy of Portal 2.

That would mean that I am Faith, a runner, fighting necromorphs in Aperture Science.

I do not know about you guys and gals, but that sounds awsome. Especially if Faith gets to use the portal gun. I guess you could trick necromorphs into going part way through a portal and then disconnecting it to sever off limbs. Aperture is build with platforms and ledges, which are perfect for a runner to move around. Necromorphs could jump out of hidden areas and broken platforms in the run-down areas of Aperture. I would buy this game, and I would pay serious money for it.

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
Cole MacGrath vs NCR and The legion (Independent playthough of NV) in stillwater.

Sweet

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Team Fortress 2
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System.

So apparently, I'm Link, who has to fight the opposing TF2 team on the planet Iron Star. Which is supposed to be a planet inhabited solely by robots.

So I guess that means Link and the entire cast of TF2 are robots now?

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
I am Sam Gideon (Vanquish)
Fighting whoever the baddie is in Demon's Souls
in Shadow of the Damned's hell

Gluzzbung

Nov 28, 2009
So I'm....... a guy from Fallout 3 fighting the covenant in various racing tracks? not so sure this will catch on, good thread though.

TheDarklite

Nov 26, 2010
I'm piloting a giant spaceship from X3: Terran Conflict, combating the Destroyer from Borderlands in the world of Terraria.

It somehow manages to be both brain-meltingly stupid AND epic at the same time.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
i'm cole magrath trying to right whatever the villain in Cathrine is in the world of starcraft?

what the hell why is there an advertisment infront of the captcha?