think back to the last three games you played

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
I'm Gordon Freeman fighting General Knoxx in Mortal Kombat. Finish him!!

EDIT: for a friend's sake: M. Bison from Street Fighter, on top of frozen mountains from Monster Hunter, against Robot Unicorn from Robot Unicorn Attack. Yeah, it's that awesome.

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
So, I'm Pandora from GHIV, fighting terrorists from modern warfare, in the Aether lands of minecraft.
That sounds awesome,

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Cthulhu fighting the British in Dragon Age universe. They are boooooooooned! (Cthulhu Saves the World, Colonization, and DA:O)

Belaam

Nov 27, 2009
WoW, Civ V, Assassin's Creed...

I am a Tauren Shaman attempting to build a lasting civilization in Renaissance Italy?

Meh.

Hazard12

Jun 17, 2010
Limbo, Half Life 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. So I'm the big headed kid from Limbo fighting Dr Breen in 16th Century Rome.

Sounds like basically the most boring combination of those three games to be honest.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Oh my god... I'm Commander Shepard fighting the Joker in 1948 Los Angeles.

That would be so damn cool.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
So... Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Cogs and VVVVVV. This thus means that I am the PC in VtM:B (although I'm pretty sure by this point that I'm not really a hero) fighting ermm... cogs? Can they be said to be the enemy? Probably not... all in the world of VVVVVV.

james0192

Meh!
Oct 12, 2009
So I'm Marcus Fenix conquering the various civilisations from Civ 5 and i'm doing this all in the 1930s at secret nazi occult bases? how odd

Gears of War 2, Civilisation 5 and Bloodrayne being the last games I've played.

kogane

Apr 11, 2009
For me that would be Dragon Age: Origins, Borderlands and Super Mario World.

So I'm a Gray Warden fighting a space vagina in... the Forest of Illusion. Kinda cool!

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Me as a woman from fallout new vegas vs Me from minecraft in the map for call of the dead...Doesn't seem as exciting as it should be!

thatman

Feb 16, 2011
I'm old snake, fighting mortamor in the schwarzwelt...this is beginning to sound like a game of cluedo - i.e. "snake with the knife in the demon-infested shopping mall"

Weresquirrel

Aug 13, 2008
Miles Edgeworth fighting New Vegas Caesar in Rapture...

Well, that would certainly be a curious spectacle. Would be interesting to see Edgeworth using a fistful o' Loightning on Caesar...

Gustavo S. Buschle

Feb 23, 2011
I'm my guy from Fallout 3, fighting Dredmor in the 2 dimensional squarey world of Terraria. Or maybe I'm my guy from Terraria, fighting Dredmor in the wasteland.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Catherine, Demons Souls, and Far Cry 2.

So I'd be Vincent Brooks, 32 year old code monkey loser who has to fight a bunch of demons that will mercilessly kill him over and over again in the middle of an African country in a civil war.

Honestly, not that much different from Catherine itself.

reiem531

Aug 26, 2009
I'm Sonic fighting the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario TTYD, on the planet Reach.

Shweet.

jjjonesy27

Jul 2, 2011
I'm a random cop (Killing Floor), fighting Sephiroth (FF VII) in a zombie infested hospital (Left 4 Dead).

holy_secret

Nov 2, 2009
I am George Stobbart fighting evil pigs in the world of Star Ocean: Second Evolution :)
Somehow, this makes absolutely no sense at all.