This "cod hate" is getting out of hand.

Rpground

Aug 9, 2009
ThatGuyWithTheShotty said:
Rpground said:
I'm sorry, did you mean to describe CoD? Because last time I checked, an "arena" style game is one where the only objective is "KILL KILL KILL THEEM AWL!", unlike Battlefield's objective based games. and THIS is where I find your hypocracy (how does Chrome not register that as a word!?):

REPLY - i agree,i chose poorly with my wording it should have said a "team battle objective deathmatch" would have been at least more appropriate...

Rpground said:
online arena team type army game.you cant change too much or you'll alienate your audience too much.
So, you're flaming Call of Duty for not changing it's formula (Let's be serious, who plays it for it's campaign?), yet you defend Battlefield 3's refusal to change it's formula on the basis of "it might make fanboys RAGE!" (which is pretty much what you said). Seriously, if you're going to flame something, at lease don't flame it for the same reasons you defend something else, that's just pathetic.

So it's not really biased at all, it sounds more like you're being a fanboy over this game and you can't hold it in anymore.
REPLY - lets look at this,i also said 3-5 or so games are in the battlefield series. when you look at CoD there is like 20 of the games! for years with all those games! at least battlefield gave a few new ways to play around like a grappling hook >.> in CoD its the SAME weapons and the SAME people you kill over and over and over again. only recently in modern warfare you got to fight NEW people and got MODERN weapons to play with...until they started to milk it already for all its worth...see what im getting at? so no its not flaming,its fact...sorry thats just how it is,i dont like it anymore then you do :/

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
stewox said:
Those insults are not insults, but are perfect description, for example if you(general you= someone) in whole your life have only a few gamer-friends, they're obviously going to be okay with, but would you got an actual civilized friends who would all have gfs and got laid bazillion times, having great holidays , freaking life and ... then you'll be sitting home playing MW2 ... it wouldn't be long when these people would start saying that, and im just saying what would probably be the result , you can't be more than 18 and playing MW2, it's for 15 and less, that would be more reasonable.
Okay, I'm honestly finding it extremely hard to understand you... possibly the broken English (I understand that its not your first language according to a post a few pages back) however you seem to be under the assumption that if you play and enjoy a game like call of duty MW2 its impossibly for you to have a life... That doesn't make sense. You do realize that the people that play these games do have lives right? do have girl friends, do go on holiday and do generally socialize with people outside their basements.

You can't be more that 18 and playing MW2? why?... I don't understand...

You don't make any sense, I'm not sure if this is the bad English or general ignorance. Your entire argument lies in the fact that you believe, without merit, that anyone who plays this one specific game are just basement kids who have no lives... Yet the other CoD games before that are exempt from this? Simply "Because"?

stewox said:
That's one side of it, the other is the mainstream, those are sunday gamers,
Yet they're so hardcore that they sit in their basements all day not having lives... Consistency.

stewox said:
they don't understand gaming below that, they don't know IW, they prolly never heard of COD before COD4, they don't know MW2 is a crap game,
They don't know that MW2 is a crap game? Why is that grounded in fact now? Maybe they play it because they find it a good game.

stewox said:
they think this is so popular they MUST get it too (that's how mainstream works, by popularity, a really stupid way to go), they might play the game for like a month or so.. even less, they don't know what went on before, they don't visit forums, they just use gamefuckingtrailers.com to get their basic news and that's it, they don't contribute to the community, they don't mod anything ,they don't map they just sit there and have biased opinions about games based on their inexperience, they might love the game just because they don't know anything else that's better out there, if you presented them COD4 and MW2,
Or maybe they thought it looked good and bought it. Then a bunch of other people thought it looked good and bought it too... Eventually it gets popular and there you go its in the mainstream. That doesn't make a game bad. Also your attacking people because they don't want to mod, map or visit forums?... So... What as this got to do with the quality of MW2?

stewox said:
The third thing is fanboyism, they're going to like the sequel even if it's ... how COD4>MW2 is, it's natural to happen to anyone at 15yrs or sooner, depending on your willingness to grow up, some people still living with parents will not get over it at even 25. Sad, but it's still not my problem.
Again the assumption that all MW2 players live in their parents basements, have no lives...
These are, again, baseless childish insults. I would expect this kind of argument from an ignorant 13-14 year old fanboy.

stewox said:
Even im not old enough , i wouldn't be saying this here wasting time because the internet is wrong, have to say that's exactly what's going to happen very soon, stopped caring about what internet thinks, it's a waste of time trying to explain something to them, that's why all the hardcores just grew up, stopped caring about this depressing things, ...
Yep, the internet is wrong and you right. Dispite the fact that you failed to really address anything in my argument, just through out baseless, ignorant statements and insults then tried to act like your the smart mature one. Most of your hatred seems to be because Cod 1-3 aren't being recognized by people playing MW2 (why do you assume this? because its popular and thus they don't... for whatever reason). You just come off as an angry fanboy, you've not really gave any reason as to why MW2 is bad, you've just ranted on with childish insults thinking they're a perfect description.

As for hardcores growing up... I thought these MW2 fanboys were so Hardcore that they stay in mommies basement playing it all day with no friends... Yet they also only play it for a month then screw it off to play something else... Do you see the inconsistency in your argument here.

Though is there any point in writing this reply, is this going to make an affect on you at all? I don't think so. Yet I do it anyway.

Your Nightmare

May 28, 2010
Continuity said:
You have made your point but you have also not really contradicted mine. CoD (and wow for that matter) just like soap operas is mainstream and features accessibility, it also targets a broad audience but, like soap opera It does so by catering to basic enjoyment mechanisms to the nth degree. To draw a cuisine analogy soap opera and CoD are like a bucket of chips, enjoyable, satisfying, and addictive but ultimately unsophisticated and devoid of artistic merit.

Theatre and film have the potential to be edifying and in their finest form can be savoured for their qualities like a meal prepared by a Michelin chef...

or, there is a bucket of chips.

I guess this boils down to the fact that I believe that objective quality exists where as you only seem to be recognising popularity. To employ Reductio ad absurdum, it follows from your logic that if sticking forks in our legs were popular then it would also be a good thing to do.

Pardon me for not wanting to stick forks in my legs. :)
I know what your saying, but just because this is what you think doesn't mean this is what everyone else thinks. I know their are a lot better games out there, but everyone has different tastes. I'm just guessing here, but lets say Mass effect was your favourite game. In contrast, it's the 5 star meal. However, if you give this to someone who really enjoys CoD (Which is a lot, breaking its own records) you can bet that a handful of them would find the game dull and boring and would rather play CoD over ME any day.

Plus it's not right for you to go degrading CoD without really considering what each game brings to the table. They're all unique games. Here is a post I made earlier if you're interested.

Now, just because they use the same formulae to success as each other, does not mean they don't make any changes and it would be stupid to say so otherwise. You only have to play MW and WaW to tell that each game has a very different atmosphere from the other. WaW is a great representation of how brutal the war was, helped by the murky feel to the game and the high level of gore. Did MW feel like this? No. It is what it is.
MW2 again feels nothing like MW or WaW. Blops only feels a lot like MW2 because they have a similar visual style (Graphically, it's at a high standard) But it still has a sense of uniqueness to it.

You have no argument with the story. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean they're no improvement over the other. I personally loved the World at war campaign and I know a lot of people enjoyed MW.
Plus WaW adds zombies. MW2 has Spec ops, Blops again had zombies. They're all very individual games.

But when you think about it, they have their successful formulae for their games - being an arcade shooter. There isn't much for them do add to the game other than a new story, weapons, maps and tweaks.
I appreciate a lot of people don't like the general CoD fan for thinking they're some 12 year old thinking they're some gun expert, but that's just who the game appeals to and you can't change that. For the record, yes I enjoy playing CoD when I'm not playing anything new and I don't have a problem with that. I have a set up so I can plug my ipod into a docking station which normally plays music from the TV and boom - I don't have to listen to anyone talk.

I bet a Masochist might enjoy sticking a fork in their leg...and just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean you do to.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
Your Nightmare said:
Well I take your points and you're right, but the point I'm making is not so much that there is anything wrong with CoD itself, its an OK game albeit nothing too special. Its the way that CoD is consumed thats the problem, so many people treat CoD as the beginning and end of computer gaming and disparage other games basically because they're not CoD.

That pattern of consumption and that attitude is bad for gaming in every way; and this is where my analogies come in, its not so much the nature of a soap that is the problem with them, it the way that people tend to watch them religiously and do so to the exclusion of other programming, similarly there is nothing wrong with eating chips, but eating just chips all the time and refusing other foods because they're not chips is just not health behaviour (not to mention you're missing out on many other fine foods).

Its because CoD fosters this behaviour that I don't like it, I love games, I love the vast and broad scope of the myriad genre and IP, I'm simply awed by the millions of hours of original gameplay available out there... and to see all of that tossed aside as irrelevant in the name of one average game is somewhat annoying to say the least.

Your Nightmare

May 28, 2010
Continuity said:
Yeah I agree, but you can't change who buys and plays the game. And while it might be pushing over games aside, it does have its positives. If you take away all of the teenagers from the game, you will find a lot of adults. If you haven't watched the new Extra Credits, do so.

The game is fun and accessibly, it doesn't require a lot of thought and rather relies on reflex. Due to this, my dad will often hook up with his friends from work and they'll play a few matches. Gaming wouldn't normally be something he would be interested in.

People who worship CoD like the ways you mentioned should just be ignored. If they think it's the perfect game, well to them - it's the perfect game. In reality, there is fun to be had elsewhere but if they don't want to listen then just leave them be. As I said, to some players like my dad, CoD is all they want as it offers no complications. He once watched my play Fallout NV for a while and he was essentially bored out of his mind and would rather watch paint dry. But I don't care because at least he is sharing an interest in my favourite pass time.

As for the people who are not adults, so the 12 year teenagers - just ignore them. They'll grow up and develop with new games in time.

Rpground

Aug 9, 2009
Rpground said:
Rpground said:
I'm sorry, did you mean to describe CoD? Because last time I checked, an "arena" style game is one where the only objective is "KILL KILL KILL THEEM AWL!", unlike Battlefield's objective based games. and THIS is where I find your hypocracy (how does Chrome not register that as a word!?):

REPLY - i agree,i chose poorly with my wording it should have said a "team battle objective deathmatch" would have been at least more appropriate...

Rpground said:
online arena team type army game.you cant change too much or you'll alienate your audience too much.
So, you're flaming Call of Duty for not changing it's formula (Let's be serious, who plays it for it's campaign?), yet you defend Battlefield 3's refusal to change it's formula on the basis of "it might make fanboys RAGE!" (which is pretty much what you said). Seriously, if you're going to flame something, at lease don't flame it for the same reasons you defend something else, that's just pathetic.

So it's not really biased at all, it sounds more like you're being a fanboy over this game and you can't hold it in anymore.
REPLY - lets look at this,i also said 3-5 or so games are in the battlefield series. when you look at CoD there is like 20 of the games! for years with all those games! at least battlefield gave a few new ways to play around like a grappling hook >.> in CoD its the SAME weapons and the SAME people you kill over and over and over again. only recently in modern warfare you got to fight NEW people and got MODERN weapons to play with...until they started to milk it already for all its worth...see what im getting at? so no its not flaming,its fact...sorry thats just how it is,i dont like it anymore then you do :/
Actually, going by complete games AND expansions, there are exactly 20 BF games (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_(series)), going by new releases/game changing expansions, there are 13 BF games ("Game Changing Expansions" means BC2 Vietnam, as far as I know). Going by CoD's non-expansion or handhelds (because MEH), there are only 8. So there are actually more BF games than CoD. Alright, there has been more variety in enemies you kill in BF, one game has you in the future. All the other games are either modern, Vietnam war or WW2. No, think about how many WW2 BF games there are. TONS. How many WW2 CoD games? 4. I am of course ignoring the expansions and handhelds, the wikipedia page didn't have a timeline that included them.

so your including the expansions of BF into this...expansions/booster packs arnt a NEW GAME! its called an EXPANSION for a reason cause its NOT a full game...also your being biased because you dont include ALL the CoD games into the mix here,you said so yourself.i checked that wiki page for CoD,it has over 12 separate games most,minus like 3 games, are revolving around WW2...none expansions or booster packs!

Battlefield takes you to different places and different time lines! sure there are about 10 of the games,but they are VARIED! hell one of them is based in the future with giant mechs that are incredibly weak cause you can take em down with a knife! (no joke...) xD

and i DIDNT include any expansions or boosters for either franchise,so its fair...im sorry you lost it there with that last comment.

when you EVER compare something to ANYTHING else you should do it FAIRLY and UNBIASED.

oh and i should mention that time lines mean nothing for games creation seeing as that has nothing to do with the TOTAL game made anyway >.>

gg

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
Eh... I never really liked the multiplayer of COD, nor the campaign. I only got Black Ops for the Zombies, which shockingly has a better and deeper story line than the actual campaigns...

Gunner 51

Jun 21, 2009
MacJack said:
Honestly most franchises outhere are doing it and no you wont see any advance in techology on dated consoles when the gam runs on 60 fps. What is so weird about that?
The only majorly noticeable improvement in graphics either comes from a completely new console (with improved hardware) or with better understanding of what a console can and can't run. (Gained by the passing of time.)

But I think you are right in your second post that developers have now reached the apex of what our current consoles can handle in terms of graphics and performance.

PS: Thank you, Bloodychimp for saying my first few paragraphs were spot on.

stewox

Dec 25, 2009
Sovvolf said:
stewox said:
Those insults are not insults, but are perfect description, for example if you(general you= someone) in whole your life have only a few gamer-friends, they're obviously going to be okay with, but would you got an actual civilized friends who would all have gfs and got laid bazillion times, having great holidays , freaking life and ... then you'll be sitting home playing MW2 ... it wouldn't be long when these people would start saying that, and im just saying what would probably be the result , you can't be more than 18 and playing MW2, it's for 15 and less, that would be more reasonable.
Okay, I'm honestly finding it extremely hard to understand you... possibly the broken English (I understand that its not your first language according to a post a few pages back) however you seem to be under the assumption that if you play and enjoy a game like call of duty MW2 its impossibly for you to have a life... That doesn't make sense. You do realize that the people that play these games do have lives right? do have girl friends, do go on holiday and do generally socialize with people outside their basements.

You can't be more that 18 and playing MW2? why?... I don't understand...

You don't make any sense, I'm not sure if this is the bad English or general ignorance. Your entire argument lies in the fact that you believe, without merit, that anyone who plays this one specific game are just basement kids who have no lives... Yet the other CoD games before that are exempt from this? Simply "Because"?
My language often uses generalized "YOU" to notify an example which would be as if talking generally about what "some person would" do. It's used for comparrisons often. It never meant personally "you" to / to the quote. Thus i am unable to properly use english because i really learned it my self more than i did in school (blame the teacher in my high school)

Can't be more than 18 and still playing MW2 ... if you're(generalized!) brain leaps behind then you might play MW2 till 22 years ... some people who'r stuck would play silly games like this til 26yrs ... who knows, there are many many such people in USA, pretty much the dominant country of shallow minded people sadly and unfortunately, this is a fact and i do not have any sort of offense or whatever you might excuse up, it's what it is.

This is if you're a GAMER, should be expected from you that you are experienced and informed, to be smart with choices, personal opinions, connected with the community, and contributing to it positively(modding, forum services, good attitude ... whatever)

This is if you're a casual,sunday gamer, this is a bit wide ranged, these are intelligent and socialized people who only devote small time to games, they don't know much about games in detail, they don't visit forums, they don't mod or map, they don't even know developers/publishers (and often screw up when they blame the wrong people for issues), they may only use mainstream gaming sites which are part of media conglomerates and those are IGN.com, gametrailers.com, gamespot.com ... all those sites that a serious and experienced gamer would avoid.

If you are a gamer, consider your self a serious one, and play MW2, then you're an idiot.

If you are a adult sunday gamer; casual gamer, nobody expects you to know what's better or to have experience to realize and analyze the game, and play MW2, you're just a consumer that bite the marketing bandwagon. You can be from 15-25 years old, and you're NOT an idiot.

The people who are INSIDE gaming for SO LONG, and still don't realize how much MW2 is a crap game, falls into the noobs area, that's like the RANK of it's own, they don't fit anywhere else. But that doesn't make them idiots automaticall, it's very complex preplexed mix, some rank into 2 areas , some might rank into other 2 ...

Reasons why MW2 sucks:

Technical:
-no dedicated servers
-no mod tools
-higher price than COD4
-crappy IWNET service
-the MP is a hack/cheat fest
-host ping advantage
-no lean
-"+100ms ping is great"
-worthless and expensive DLC (15$ for 3 maps you have to be out of your mind)
-whole game is full of lazy glitches(that are a sign of lack of perfection), freeze bug still not fixed from COD4.
-no record feature
-can't kick ban players(cheaters
-18players max

-riot shields are bugged(hit box is absolutely out of touch with reality)
-no dev console
-little engine improvements
-crappier or same graphics

General:
-random throw-ins (woooow i got a freaking hartbeat detector, am i in a freaking AVP movie ?)
-one man army is a joke
-crappy balance (homing knife, aikmbo 1887's range/damage clusterfuck, noob tubes)
-crappy story (comparing to COD4)
-no russian is moronic sick.

which end up with:
-crappy gameplay that is just a bunch of "mindless shooting" (all those stupid machineguns everywhere bullet spamfest ..etc) that is "shoot 200 rounds, accidentially hit some guys, die in 10 sec, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, ... and some care package
-the whole game is so americanized i am turned off, i hate some stupid marine shouting behind my shoulder all the time repeating the same crap: "cover my ass, im out of ammo , breach it breach it, SEEEEEEEEMTEEEEEX" and other dude-style yankee shoutings.

SO ... all this, yeah. But if you know the larger scope. MW2 was a coup d'etat, b-slap for Activision on the way out.
I salute Respawn Entertainment.

This is in no way personal to anyone, "YOU" here is "generalized you" ... it's just easier and quicker to type "you" than "someone"

The hate against MW2/IW/Activision is what ex-IW employees all wished for, the game was purposely designed for this. And they succeeded. Sales were driven by the brand name, PC sales however dropped more than 50% comparing to COD4 ... some noobs still bought it apparently.

This thread is ... years too late, it already happened dude, the shitstorm is long over, but this is the aftermath, it happened big time and things will unfold in near future. Asking the internet to "stop MW2 hate because it's getting out of hand" is the most stupid thing i ever saw.

The "new IW": www.respawn.com

GB3DR Tweeted: "My take? Activision: 'Cheaper to fire the guys, deal with a suit / pay them off than have them control the MW brand/studio'"

Some shareholder browsing the gaming news and posting: "So I own stock in Activison, and if this goes bad for them my stock is fucked, but holy fucking shit I hope it goes bad for them. Fuck that company. "

If ex-IW wins the following trial [http://www.shacknews.com/article/68970/west-zampella-suit-going-trial], Modern Warfare 3 will be blocked from release, I pray for this so much, please lord let me be a witness of the best moment in gaming history ever.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
stewox said:
If you are a gamer, consider your self a serious one, and play MW2, then you're an idiot.
Thanks for that... You just don't learn do you. Seriously, this is that last reply, the last time I'm going to humor you.

Trying to handwave your insults with the whole "You equals generalization" isn't helping you. Specially when you say things like the above. I'm a gamer, consider my self a serious one and I play MW2 and Cod... Using you logic, I'm an idiot. There's no getting round that. The reasons I'm an idiot still isn't clear though, mostly what I've gathered is that, you don't like the game, because you don't like it, anyone that does is an idiot or a basement dweller.

Also, I've got news for you, just about every game out there probably has a bunch of mindless fanboys and basement dwelling mummies boys. They also have people who tend to have lives and can still game seriously, they also have Sunday after noon gamers... Do you see where I'm going with this.

Also, big question... wtf does age have to do with anything? When I get to age 26 I'm no longer allowed to play a video game? why? who says? Do we have a arbitrary age limit in which playing a game when your past it just isn't right? In fact don't answer that because you'll probably resort to even more childish insults and insane logic.

Its been clear for the last few message that I've been doing nothing but punching at a wall. Only thing that's hurting is my fists. The fact that you actually brought up a now deceased thread after getting two warnings in it already for doing this exact same shit, then proceed to carry on throwing out insults shows me that you hatred must be some sort of obsession. We aren't getting anywhere with this debate and I bar out.

You don't like a game, fine, don't like it. No one is taking away your opinion on a game but just stop throwing out random insults at people that do like it. Ho what is the bloody point.

stewox

Dec 25, 2009
Sovvolf said:
stewox said:
Thanks for that... You just don't learn do you. Seriously, this is that last reply, the last time I'm going to humor you.

Trying to handwave your insults with the whole "You equals generalization" isn't helping you. Specially when you say things like the above. I'm a gamer, consider my self a serious one and I play MW2 and Cod... Using you logic, I'm an idiot. There's no getting round that. The reasons I'm an idiot still isn't clear though, mostly what I've gathered is that, you don't like the game, because you don't like it, anyone that does is an idiot or a basement dweller.

Also, I've got news for you, just about every game out there probably has a bunch of mindless fanboys and basement dwelling mummies boys. They also have people who tend to have lives and can still game seriously, they also have Sunday after noon gamers... Do you see where I'm going with this.

Also, big question... wtf does age have to do with anything? When I get to age 26 I'm no longer allowed to play a video game? why? who says? Do we have a arbitrary age limit in which playing a game when your past it just isn't right? In fact don't answer that because you'll probably resort to even more childish insults and insane logic.

Its been clear for the last few message that I've been doing nothing but punching at a wall. Only thing that's hurting is my fists. The fact that you actually brought up a now deceased thread after getting two warnings in it already for doing this exact same shit, then proceed to carry on throwing out insults shows me that you hatred must be some sort of obsession. We aren't getting anywhere with this debate and I bar out.

You don't like a game, fine, don't like it. No one is taking away your opinion on a game but just stop throwing out random insults at people that do like it. Ho what is the bloody point.
That's the kind rank you fit in? .. hope not

Im talking about the situation, you're talking about me. You're the one of them im targeting apparently, your defense is just not working by the way, you haven't explained a single thing about the situation only talking what i said about others, who cares about the noobs, the game's crap, it will be forgotten in history, i hope Activision loses the case, Respawn is the new IW, looking forward to that and never buying any CODs again, that's it.
Go ahead and waste your life with MW2. When you're 80 years old, grand childern will ask you "what did you do in your childhood" don't make your self reply " i was an idiot and wasted 5 years playing MW2, the crappiest game ever made"

Im throwing random insults to the public that deserves it, the anonymous public out there, not directly ANYONE on this forum, NOT anyone in this thread. You don't understand the "generalized you" type of speech. I was quoting the content of the quote and replying to that, objectively

Im talking about what the internet thinks or it did, i was a part of it as a matter of fact, the actual communites.
In you're talking on a local level, and about something that is totally irrelevant. OH im insulting someone, so what, doesn't change anything i said about the situation of IW/ATVI. Those are some of my comments as well as the global perception of it, and it's not a big deal for me at all ... i don't even give a f who plays MW2, but in discussion at hand , i think they deserve it, because they're simply wasting time on what is worthless, even if they them self think it's good.

This insulting stuff is irrelevant, i don't know why i got into it anyways, it's not imporant ,everyone with a brain knows that MW2 is crap so why these discussions at all. The important thing is how the trial going to go for exIW.

It's not about hating cause i have nothing to hate, i don't play the game, i just don't like it, heck i never bought the game, as a matter of fact i cancelled my pre-order one week before release.

Hating something for so long notifes that the person is probably constantly experiencing the subject, in this case those that hate MW2 might be playing it a lot, but not necessarily, im just saying, they might be playing it because of their friends. Hating it might be those who loved it but the game "broke their heart", their fanboynees keeps them inside the discussion while hating the game in the same time, but i don't know for sure, im just saying, a normal person would simply dislike it, don't care about it, it doesn't influence my life, it doesn't take my energy, it's nothing, stopped caring, simple as that.

But im not going to waste time on a game that is worthless, waste of my life.
My intent was to explain the situationg behind COD, nothing else, yet, a lot of people reply to me personally, that's because they're offended, ashamed of their fanboyness to a worthless brand name.

Yeah i was a fanboy too ... when i was 15 .. and less.

And all that just to share a shed of light to open people's mind , im afraid this is becoming more harder and harder since childern of this ages are bombarded with marketing and deception from early ages. Might have to do something of being native fanboy of the country and it's army ... who knows what goes in people's minds.

I wasn't insulting anyone because they like a game, as i said, there are many different people, casuals like it and that's pardoned for them, obviously, but im targeting those comments towards those guys that SHOULD be able to realize the game is worthless, but still keep wasting their time, those guys that are going into the wrong direction and can't stop it, their mind is just okay with it because it's a popular game and they think they're some kind of cool dudes if they're part of it. The context is the point, standards, a serious gamer wouldn't be playing MW2, do you see one ?

stewox

Dec 25, 2009
And this happens to be going on meanwhile ... http://www.modernwarfare3.com

and this http://www.modernwarfare3.co.uk/

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1181711p1.html

-----------
Some Links:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:m2FFqGrxdFMJ:modernwarfare3.com/game.html+modernwarfare3.com&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=si&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=OA6&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&channel=s&biw=1280&bih=830&q=cache%3Amodernwarfare3.com&btnG=Search

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l7N2Sq2xM64J:modernwarfare3.com/beta.html+modernwarfare3.com&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=si&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.si

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP6qp17tsr8&NR=1