THIS GAME IS PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH! NOW LET'S PLAY IT SOME MORE!

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Nylis said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Fire Emblem.

One of my favorite games, also happens to be one of the games that pisses me off all the time.

IF I HAVE A HIT% OF 92 I SHOULD HIT!
IF MY OPPONENT HAS A HIT% OF 21% HE SHOULD NOT HIT!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
I completely agree with this statement/rant. I seem to have horrible luck, because at the worst possible moments, my guy's hit% doesn't seem to matter. I remember one time where I had a sword fighter (Eliwood) taking on the arena.

Well, he went up against some axe guy who had a 1% chance to hit and, for some reason, like a 2% chance to crit. Eliwood had a 98% chance to hit. Gets to the point where Eliwood just needs to hit the guy one more time before he's dead. HE MISSES!! Then the axe guy amazingly CRITS, and kills him in one hit.

I had spent a good bit of time in the arena (Hours!) trying to lvl him and a few others up too...
Oh well, guess I'll just have to START OVER!!!
I feel your pain.

Id do the same at arenas.
And i hate it when during a long chapter id move my army like one unit in order to take out a lot of the stronger units and get to the boss.
As soon as i would clear a path and THEN start to move my units to the boss and away from each other.
Reinforcements would show up.
And not just some week Myrmidons or Mages, but Paladins and Heroes would pour out from nowhere.
Sometimes its like the game cheats.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
God of War, the first one.
The entirety of Pandoras temple was a *****, killing sirens and enemies with shields that block most attacks very quickly before you die, swimming through Poseidons challange, and don't get me started on the f@#%ing spiked pillars of Hades!!!

Also Earthworm Jim and ANY Grand Theft Auto game

LightOfDarkness

Mar 18, 2010
The ending of One Shot, One Kill in COD4 is absolute bullshit. Must of ragequitd more than 20 times. On one occasion the game bugged out on me and then the chopper never came. It just had to be the playthrough where I WAS FUCKING OWNING. Thankfully I managed to get through it without cheats.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
All the time. If I am not frustrated with a game to the point I am about to climb the nearest clocktower and make everyone pay I am not having fun.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
JakBandit2208 said:
Prototype pissed me off every chance it got....but I kept coming back to it
This is what I have come to call the: [HEADING=1]"Activision phenomenon" [/HEADING]

Dun, dun dun daaahhhh...

Spiderman 2, Prototype, Soldier of Fortune 3 are all the same in that sense. I hated that last level in Prototype, As soon as the time limit came, I realised I had just trashed all the throwable helicopters!

But I kept going. I really couldn't understand it.

DAMN YOU BOB KOTICK, YOUR FEAR TACTICS WORK!

I'm done now.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 was one of these, so was God of War. I'm the kind of guy that gets pissed off at a game and keeps playing out of spite, the only reason I stop is if I get bored. I could be pissed, but motivated, so I keep playing.

Zombus

Apr 29, 2009
Some of the minigames in Saint's Row Two are so aggravatingly dificult it makes me want to punch my own eyes out then punch my hands off then punch my heart out and then ooze pure rage.

SirQuagsire

May 12, 2010
Gigaguy64 said:
Fire Emblem.

One of my favorite games, also happens to be one of the games that pisses me off all the time.

IF I HAVE A HIT% OF 92 I SHOULD HIT!
IF MY OPPONENT HAS A HIT% OF 21% HE SHOULD NOT HIT!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
T_T so true

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Slaanax said:
I do this all the time with Modern Warfare. Lately my best game has been 10-7 I cannot kill anyone for some reason.
Wow, same. This is also happening with Tf2 for some reason lately.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Having that issue with InFamous on Hard mode, right now--Fuck Kessler is fast! Shit! ARGH! *Cough* And Super Mario Galaxy 2, for some of the stars.

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
RIght Now, EarthBound.

"Yes! I finally got through that damn cave!- wha?"
"GRR BOSS SPIDER GRR ITSY BITSY BUGS TOO"
"...Oh Fuck you. Rocken' Alpha!"
*Dies from almighty boss spider*
"FFFFFFFFFFFUUJHDGJHFGKJSGFJKSGHFJKGFJKSHSHGK RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGE"

Its ADDICTING though.

Machiavellian007

Mar 2, 2010
Bayonetta.

Though that might be because I'm bad at games.

This is usually what happens:
*enemy looks like it's going to attack*
Me: ARGH, FUCK, DODGE!
*five seconds after I've dodged, the enemy actually attacks*
Me: AUGH! DAMMIT!

But I keep playing because of the breasts-- I mean, um, the, the, the thrilling characterisation and wonderful plot! Yes. Not the blatant homo-eroticism between the two lead females, definitely not.

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Viewtiful Joe. Stage Six. Fire Leo. Closest I ever came to throwing my controller into the screen and setting my house on fire. Bastard.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
HT_Black said:
Latinidiot said:
HT_Black said:
Y'ever hear of this little title called God of War? That game was feckin' nuts (read: Nintendo hard).
what difficulty did you play it?

I tried my hand at unlocked-when-finished-the-game difficulty, but I gave up after half an hour trying to beat the first encounter.
Okay, it was probably a bad move on my part to do my first playthrough on Spartan difficulty; but even so, I did manage to kill Ares...I don't even want to think about what it might be like on God mode.

ALSO: On the other end of the scale, I played Serious Sam on Mental difficulty my first time through, and didn't think much of it.

I did that with GoW 3, and it wasn't too bad. I did ragequit once or twice, but hey, It's GoW, right?

DarkHourPrince

May 12, 2010
Persona 4.
Namatame. Mitsuo. What do they have in common?:: I cannot even begin to count how many times I died during these boss fights. I know WHY the game did it, but my god I was ready to seriously shoot someone after the first four times.