This or That

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Westerns, because they have the better dress sense and funnier accents.

View To A Kill or The Man With The Golden Gun?

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
The Man With The Golden Gun. One of my favourite Bond movies. Scarmanga is probably my favourite Bond villain. Christopher Lee kills it.

The Rueful Axe or the Masque of Clavicus Vile?

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Lime, because a man can only handle so much lemon.

Steak in mushroom sauce or steak in red wine sauce?

Twintix

Jun 28, 2014
Pork chops. I haven't really eaten lamb chops before.

Peanut butter and jelly or grilled cheese?

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Grilled cheese, because it is better at warming my insides.

Miso soup or gazpacho soup?

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Hannibal. I confess that I have not yet seen Bates Motel (been meaning to), but Hannibal is easily my favourite currently running TV show and if it continues with the quality of season 2, it may give Breaking Bad a run for its money as my all time favourite show.

Laundry hampers or owning way more pens than necessary.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Lincoln. He did some questionable things, but emancipation is kind of a big deal. Note: being from outside of the US, most of my history about him comes from the movie, Lincoln. Daniel Day-Lewis being my favourite actor also helps give Lincoln more points.

A rolly chair with a busted wheel or a shelf that can only support a deceptively small amount of weight?

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Grapes. I like bananas in a wide variety of things, but I find them quite gross on their own.

An hour of slow internet connection at a time when you really need it, or a really awful supper that you feel compelled to eat since you want to be polite?

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Is neither an option? I guess I'll go with Friday the 13th simply because Jason is a more hilarious villain.

Falling out of your chair in front of a big crowd of people but being completely okay, or falling out of your chair in the privacy of your own home but bumping your head thus having a headache for the rest of the day?

The Squid King

Jan 19, 2014
Falling out of your chair in front of a big crowd of people but being completely okay, makes a better story and mild public humiliation is way better than a day long headache

Chuck Norris or Nicholas Cage

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
Chuck Norris. Because "Nicholas Fucking Cage" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

A world wreathed in fog or a world bathed in sunlight?

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Bathed in sunlight, because then we could pretend we're living on Tatooine.

Thirty days of snow or thirty days of rain?