This perticular hair style just makes me so...disgusted.

Angelblaze

Jun 17, 2010
The Lunatic said:
Metalix Knightmare said:
I'd have to chime in with that half shaved head thing that's been going around recently. You know what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry, but when did the world become delusional enough to think THAT looked good?
Jesus that's awful.

Different strokes for different folks and all, but, it kinda seems like most people are just going to look at that and say "What the fuck were you thinking"?

I guess some people want that though.
I actually think she looks good.

OT: FUNNY STORY OP

I work at an office where I worked with the one guy around my age who was kind of a douchebag and he had that, exact hair.

Without even saying two words to him, I walked over to introduce myself and he said 'don't even bother, you wouldn't get it' and pointed to his computer screen with work and jobs on it.

I just wanted to say hi. And he did that. So I joined in on the fun. Usually, he looked his best when the hair grew out a little bit after about a week and a half and he forgot to put whatever gel makes it stand up -- stopped looking like that and started looking like more Superboy (Kon-El, not Connor.) plus glasses. For a good four hours he was hot enough make me want to say 'hey, you look good'.

Later, another guy in my office (Mechanic, nice guy.) said he looks stupid and he says -- and I swear on my soul this is true -- "Justin Beiber has it man, you wanna go to Walmart and see how many girls say yes?"

I fuckin lost my shit and said "Wow, Walmart girls, high standards ya got there."

He quit about two weeks later.

SKBPinkie

Oct 6, 2013
Lol at the people posting here.

Actual hatred, not just "eh, it's not for me" or "not a fan". People actually using words like hatred and gross. Fucking "gross", of all words?

Seriously, folks. Get that tree trunk out of your butts.

And no, I don't have that hairstyle, in case you're wondering. Going by the comments here, I don't want to literally ruin someone's day just because of my hair.

Must be hard to live life this way, getting annoyed by the smallest thing.

BiscuitWheels

Jan 10, 2009
Samtemdo8 said:
TakerFoxx said:
It's...a hairstyle. What's the big deal?
A hairstlye that visually and aesthetically repuleses me.

And offends me for how douchey it looks.
No one gives a toss if you're offended by something so trivial as a fucking haircut. How sheltered and privileged does someone have to be to get sickened by someone's hair? I want to live your life. You can't have any real problems.

crimsonspear4D

Sep 26, 2009
Samtemdo8 said:
I don't know what they call it but I am gonna call this hairstlye "The millennial douchebag hair"

God this hairstlye just looks douchey and gawdy as fuck!!
The first two AREN'T EVEN that bad, I just think it depends heavily on the person who wears it, I hate to say it beacuse it sounds kinda shitty, but attractive people can really pull it off well. The red head's style actually looks very beautiful.

Metalix Knightmare said:
I'd have to chime in with that half shaved head thing that's been going around recently. You know what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry, but when did the world become delusional enough to think THAT looked good?
I've seen A LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOT of women pull this hairdo off; punks, goths... the whole alternative look is kinda hot. But like I said above, it really depends on the people wearing it.

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
Samtemdo8 said:
I don't know what they call it but I am gonna call this hairstlye "The millennial douchebag hair"

It just makes me want to grab that front part while behind thier head and just rip it so it leaves a reverse Mokhawk!!!

God this hairstlye just looks douchey and gawdy as fuck!!
So you are fine with her braid then? Because the girl's Braid looks rather normal. LOL

Darth Rosenberg

Oct 25, 2011
Metalix Knightmare said:

I think it looks pretty damn awesome, as it happens. See also: kinda hot [depending on who's rocking it].

As for the OP: ...it's a haircut that you don't like. Um, okay?

Personally I hate hair that requires any real effort whatsoever, as it's little more than a pointless, abstract annoyance to me (why is it there? what does it do?!). So I keep it a grade 3 or sometimes even a 2. Suffice to say the thread's cut in question isn't quite my thang.

Necrozius

Jun 21, 2016
I'm 35 and I love the hairstyles.

...but I do hate that high waist pants style right now. Ugh. If they bring back giant shoulder pads I'll die of cringing.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
It's hardly a millenial thing, that hair style. Plenty of people had that style for several decades back. Hell Ricky Martin sported it early on in his career.

Hell, I think I probably wore that style at one point and I'm 40 years old.

kris40k

Feb 12, 2015
TheLaughingMagician said:
I think a good rule of thumb is "If Vanilla Ice did it, then don't".
[image height=132 width=132]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3b/f6/dc/3bf6dc67db4a9e9746d5c5f4d43557e6.jpg[/IMG]​
That's what I'm fucking saying.

Just the other day, my fiance and I were at a restaurant, and one of the waiters had that haircut. I said to her something like, "...looks like Vanilla Ice is working the table over there..."

Guys, just fucking don't.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
... It's just hair.
People get really weird about hair. I'm not gonna pretend to be above getting angry about stupid shit, but I think most people should just be able to do what they want with their hair.

I guess one of the examples doesn't quite suit but the others seem fine? And I actually quite like the half-shaved look.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
SKBPinkie said:
Lol at the people posting here.

Actual hatred, not just "eh, it's not for me" or "not a fan". People actually using words like hatred and gross. Fucking "gross", of all words?

Seriously, folks. Get that tree trunk out of your butts.

And no, I don't have that hairstyle, in case you're wondering. Going by the comments here, I don't want to literally ruin someone's day just because of my hair.

Must be hard to live life this way, getting annoyed by the smallest thing.
I concur. I normally find this site to be rather moderate in many things but either people here are being facetiously hyperbolic and we are not picking up on it or they just got old and cranky; getting their nuts/ovaries in a twist. I honestly haven no problem with just about any hairstyle, even the ones being bitched about in this thread are actually pretty nice looking. I just cannot divine why anyone would have any problem with them.

Hell:

Darth Rosenberg said:
Metalix Knightmare said:

I think it looks pretty damn awesome, as it happens. See also: kinda hot [depending on who's rocking it].

As for the OP: ...it's a haircut that you don't like. Um, okay?

Personally I hate hair that requires any real effort whatsoever, as it's little more than a pointless, abstract annoyance to me (why is it there? what does it do?!). So I keep it a grade 3 or sometimes even a 2. Suffice to say the thread's cut in question isn't quite my thang.
I find this one Totally Hot.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Metalix Knightmare said:

Thank God someone mentioned this horrible hairstyle. If you want to wear it while dressed like you bought out Hot Topic be my guest but I've seen women wearing sundresses and their Sunday best while having it and it does not work.

Besides, that dumbass Rihanna popularized it, do you want to be taking beauty tips from Rihanna?

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
Gengisgame said:
Metalix Knightmare said:

I was actually going to mention this one myself.

There is actually a good reason why many find it offputting. It makes the person look sickly, even though it isn't you subconsciously feel as if there hair has fallen out in patches.

i think ive killed that raider in fallout 4 plenty of times haha

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Why do their faces all have chiseled douche personified? They all look like fucking clones! It's the "aspirational man-face" which you can only ever hope to be if you copy them in every single way. Do the hair, buy the perfume, wear the clothes, talk like a shallow bunglecunt. Also, you should see the people that maintain that style, yet it's curly and they don't gel it. However bad you think it is, it's much worse, if you can dare to imagine.

I'm not apologising. Also am certain one of those tried selling me weed in the high street the other day

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
Yeah fuck people for having their hair a certain way.

Seriously, chill the fuck out. It's not a big deal.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Kenbo Slice said:

I'm not sure this thread topic is meant as serious as you seem to be interpreting, well, maybe it was...but I was just playing along for the fun of it. Are people honestly really offended by hairstyles not to their tastes? Hmm, maybe...

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
Xsjadoblayde said:
Kenbo Slice said:

I'm not sure this thread topic is meant as serious as you seem to be interpreting, well, maybe it was...but I was just playing along for the fun of it. Are people honestly really offended by hairstyles not to their tastes? Hmm, maybe...
You could tell by some of the comments who's being serious and who's not.

kris40k

Feb 12, 2015
Kenbo Slice said:

If someone had a tattoo saying, "I'm a ****" on their forehead, would you just say, "it's just ink, chill the fuck out," when we mocked them for their personal idiocy in tattoo choices?

Maybe, maybe not. But that's what I see when I see that type of cut.

Hell, I'll at least admit to being an asshole with my mocking of the people that wear that hairstyle. I'll own it.

I'm still going to mock any asshole who wears his hair that way. I'm a petty bastard like that. *shrug*