Those "Dude, I'm fucked up" moments

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
I enjoy going to 4chan :p

OT:
Oh all the time. I can hear myself going "What the hell, man!" in my head afterwards too.

Some everyday things like,
"What if I pushed that dude onto the train tracks? He's right there." "What the hell you thinking? No."
"I wonder if I can nail that dude with this plate from all the way over here." "Stop that, no!"
"Man, this knife is sharp. How hard would I need to press to break skin?" "I don't need to know!"

Stuff like that happens from time to time.
Although I'm sure I'll always stop myself with my common sense.

Don't get me started on what I think about for people I hate.

Anyways, like OP, nothing I've actually done, just a lot of weird thoughts now and again.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Oh god... I just remembered... after delving into and reading about movies like Slaughtered Vomit Dolls, A Serbian Film, Salo, Philosophy of a knife etc. I started thinking about what could be the most depraved scenario I could think up if I was trying to top them. Here's what I came up with:
Okay, so a pregnant woman gets kidnapped and taken into an empty house and tied up. First her legs are fed into a lawnmower, then she gets raped. Then you cut the baby out of her womb while she's still breathing and drop said baby into the lawnmower. Then you eat the remains splattered over the walls, wait for a while and then vomit the remains back up onto the woman's face and down her throat. I haven't been able bring myself to think what could happen next because I still have a fragment of a soul left in me.

I shudder at myself whenever I even think about that.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Aramis Night said:
WhiteFangofWar said:
I disagree entirely. I believe that self centered and selfish/inconsiderate behavior is a great indicator as to who deserves to live the least. And I don't disagree about half of the population deserving to be snuffed out.
No offence but that's... just a bit disturbing. You agree to the death of 3.5 billion people? Like I said, I only entertain that notion when I'm really stressed out at work or someone makes a really boneheaded mistake on the road and nearly hits me or someone else.

[REDACTED]

Apr 30, 2012
bartholen said:
Oh god... I just remembered... after delving into and reading about movies like Slaughtered Vomit Dolls, A Serbian Film, Salo, Philosophy of a knife etc. I started thinking about what could be the most depraved scenario I could think up if I was trying to top them. Here's what I came up with:
Okay, so a pregnant woman gets kidnapped and taken into an empty house and tied up. First her legs are fed into a lawnmower, then she gets raped. Then you cut the baby out of her womb while she's still breathing and drop said baby into the lawnmower. Then you eat the remains splattered over the walls, wait for a while and then vomit the remains back up onto the woman's face and down her throat. I haven't been able bring myself to think what could happen next because I still have a fragment of a soul left in me.

I shudder at myself whenever I even think about that.
Ah, c'mon, we've all done that little mental exercise at some point. Right?

[small]Right?[/small]

Grach

Aug 31, 2012
I realized today that I'm pretty fucked up. So I was watching PBG, when he made a commentary about... something I can't remember. Anyway, he inmediatly showed a scene from a PSA about drunk driving and it showed a group of people crashing because of drunk driving. I burst into laughter. Then I remembered watching a UN awareness campaign about minefields, where a little girls football game was interrupted by a misplaced mine. I laughted too.

bartholen said:
Sounds like a Cannibal Corpse song.

Aramis Night

Mar 31, 2013
WhiteFangofWar said:
Aramis Night said:
WhiteFangofWar said:
I disagree entirely. I believe that self centered and selfish/inconsiderate behavior is a great indicator as to who deserves to live the least. And I don't disagree about half of the population deserving to be snuffed out.
No offence but that's... just a bit disturbing. You agree to the death of 3.5 billion people? Like I said, I only entertain that notion when I'm really stressed out at work or someone makes a really boneheaded mistake on the road and nearly hits me or someone else.
If those 3.5 billion people cant be bothered to have any respect or consideration for the fact that they share this planet with others, then yes I completely agree that they do not deserve to live on this planet with the rest of us. I also think its a similar level of selfishness that has lead us to the point where we have over 7 billion people on this planet in the first place. If you have kids, you have no right to complain about lines/crowds/traffic jams or anything else related to too many people trying to do what your doing since by having kids, you have contributed personally to these problems.

We have so many people now around us that we tend to trivialize them as masses, rather than value them as individuals. This tends to lead people to behave with less consideration, or care less about what happens to both groups of people and individuals outside of themselves. We do not value strangers or even feel they are much worth our consideration. And to all of us the world is mostly strangers.

Aramis Night

Mar 31, 2013
6_Qubed said:
I can't help but think up torture methods in my free time. It's kind of like a mental exercise, figuring out how to do the most with the least, and then how to improve upon the last iteration. What makes this fucked up is that I really don't like hurting anyone. Shit, I get upset when people start talking about hurting the Nyancat, and that thing's not even real.

So far, the best method I've come up with involves a Twister spinner and a hammer.
Don't worry, your not alone. I've been refining my personal methods in my head as well. I have my opener pretty much nailed down in the event I need to perform an interrogation. My opener is to remove the eyelids. This accomplishes several important objectives. It lets the victim know your serious. It also allows you to still have the vast majority of the body to work with if this step alone isn't sufficient. And since this will cause the victim permanent blindness, it adds a "Chinese water torture" type element to anything you decide to do to the victim afterwards since they wont be able to see it coming and anticipate your next actions. it also makes it very difficult for the victim to attempt to shut there eyes and meditate or think about being somewhere else since they can no longer close there eyes. And since the victim will be blind, there is little reason to fear that they will ever be able to perform any revenge upon you should they survive. And identifying you to others may prove a challenge for a blind man.

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
bartholen said:
I haven't been able bring myself to think what could happen next because I still have a fragment of a soul left in me.
You go home.......and never call her again. Not even to thank her for a lovely evening.

There's depraved, and there's downright rude. I hate rudeness!

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
i...don't even rank compared to a lot of others on here. my messed-up-ness? I am adopted you see, but I was adopted (with my twin brother) for very bad reasons.

We were adopted to 'stabilize' a family of two girls that were already experiencing relationship problems. Basically, we were picked up in order to give my adoptive father some boys to raise.

It was a disaster.

My brother turned out to be gay and I'm trans, both of us are exceedingly effeminate in appearance and nature and interest: the marriage got worse and after a few years: disolved.

our treatment during this marriage was labelled (by my therapist and psychologists) as 'abusive', and it shows in my head. Sorry you needed that back story in order to understand how i'm screwd up.

I'm a little with a daddy complex.

Rejected by both my birth and adopted father, and with a variety of psychological problems that halt mental and emotional maturing, I'm an 8 year old in teh body of a 28 year old, who went on a journey to discover her 'Daddy'.

I eventually found him and while at work I act one way, but the moment i'm home my 'mask' comes off and my true little self comes out to play with plushies, make silly stories and get scared at scary parts in cartoons. Eat sugar, and generally...well...be an 8 year old little girl.

Not as interesting as most on here, but there you go.

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
Aramis Night said:
6_Qubed said:
I can't help but think up torture methods in my free time. It's kind of like a mental exercise, figuring out how to do the most with the least, and then how to improve upon the last iteration. What makes this fucked up is that I really don't like hurting anyone. Shit, I get upset when people start talking about hurting the Nyancat, and that thing's not even real.

So far, the best method I've come up with involves a Twister spinner and a hammer.
Don't worry, your not alone. I've been refining my personal methods in my head as well. I have my opener pretty much nailed down in the event I need to perform an interrogation. My opener is to remove the eyelids. This accomplishes several important objectives. It lets the victim know your serious. It also allows you to still have the vast majority of the body to work with if this step alone isn't sufficient. And since this will cause the victim permanent blindness, it adds a "Chinese water torture" type element to anything you decide to do to the victim afterwards since they wont be able to see it coming and anticipate your next actions. it also makes it very difficult for the victim to attempt to shut there eyes and meditate or think about being somewhere else since they can no longer close there eyes. And since the victim will be blind, there is little reason to fear that they will ever be able to perform any revenge upon you should they survive. And identifying you to others may prove a challenge for a blind man.
No, what you do is you keep eye drops on hand to both instill a level of control over them, to ensure that they see exactly what you're doing, add that extra "stuff hitting my eye" layer to it, and to give the fucker hope that they'll be able to see after you're done with 'em.

I mean, they won't, but why tell them that.

Aramis Night

Mar 31, 2013
6_Qubed said:
Aramis Night said:
6_Qubed said:

No, what you do is you keep eye drops on hand to both instill a level of control over them, to ensure that they see exactly what you're doing, add that extra "stuff hitting my eye" layer to it, and to give the fucker hope that they'll be able to see after you're done with 'em.

I mean, they won't, but why tell them that.
You know.... that's not a half bad idea. I may have to play with that one a bit. Glad to see the value of collaboration. Much appreciated.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
I'm usually a fairly stable person, but I get some moments when my mind starts playing scenarios of what would happen if I went berserk at that moment. Suffice to say, it's not pretty. Also, whenever I meet a child, I do my damnedest to convince them that their hobby is a conspiracy that ends in........unpleasant things.

I think this qualifies

Jul 10, 2013
Don't know why, but when I was younger, I always had the "what would this feel like?" feeling. In one situation, I found myself by my parent's room with a knife. I had zero intention of causing harm, or entering the room, I only wanted to know how bad it would feel, and it felt horrible, obviously. I find myself mentally torturing myself when I'm unhappy, but never again on that degree. I should probably clarify that I love my parents (not afraid to admit it) and would never cause them harm on purpose (Hell, one of my worse fears is their deaths), but then I was curious to know how that situation would feel, and like I said, it was terrible.

Looking back, I was one messed up bastard. I've often said I'd slap my past self in the face if I could. I'd sparta-kick that particular version of myself.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
NoAccountNeeded said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
I guess the worst thing would be that I'd eagerly employ my Civilization/Alpha Centauri behaviors into real world politics if I had relevant authority.

That's a bad thing.
I'm guessing you're primarily The Hive, then? Gene Jacks and nerve stapling aplenty?
bartholen said:
Reminds me of "It's awwwwwwright" if you know what that's referencing.

OT: I'm surprised this thread is 2 pages in and no one's said they've masturbated to completion over the comatose body of a teenaged mech pilot with her breasts exposed.
Your referencing both The daily Life of Mai-chan and Evangelion the movie.........at least I think you are unless there are other Anime and mangas where those things happen?

OP:I realised I'm fucked up after I masterbated to the manga called The daily life of Mai-chan............and then continued X_X.

Mobax

Oct 10, 2012
Do ants, spiders and tiny critters even count as small animals? To me small animals is like mice, frogs and up. I'm not sure why I make that distinction. As a kid I killed lots of ants with a magnifying glass or some caps. One time I magnified a spider to death, and some ant came and picked up the spider and carried it across our 2 lanes of driveway, over the neighbours 2 lane drive way and into the gravel around a utility box. I was so impressed watching this little ant haul this spider, and he fought another ant to keep the spider too. It was my own little national geographic special =p But ya, I never considered killing bugs as messed up.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Elementary - Dear Watson said:
In work I see a lot of people die... either on a live feed, on a video or via reports. Sometimes I need to study the videos to determine cause of death, or to confirm weapon effects. Seeing this used to affect me, especially if it was someone in our own uniform being slotted, but now... now it doesn't affect me at all. I can watch the vids, do my job, and get on with it... and after a while I notice that i'm not affected any more, and I think 'sicko'. Sometimes I even find it funny.

2 of the ones I saw live made me laugh... They were both Darwin Award level suicides. The first was an IED emplacer, who buried the IED with a pressure pad. He then retreated to a spot to watch it work. Weirdly from his hiding spot he had forgotten exactly where it was he had buried it, and he hadn't set up a marker. He goes back to it, and prods around with his foot to re-find it. Boom...

The second one was a suicide bomber with a vest travelling down a road towards a PB. An aircraft was re-routed to do a 'show of presence' above him (basically a low fast fly past, to show that we have an aircraft in the area, low so they can see it's armed) He didn't respond to the first one, so the aircraft did it again... this time he decided to try and destroy the aircraft with his suicide vest... Unfortunately for him, it doesn't effect an aircraft hundreds of feet above him, so all he did was made a mess on the road.

Oh and I'm excited because this year I get to play a part that has me being excessively loud and obnoxious.

I would like to think this is more conditioning than being fucked up, but it is still concerning...
Dude...How the hell do I get your job? Or a job like yours?

OT:
My job involves scaring the shit out of people (sometime literally which I did last year). My co-workers and I get excited over scaring someone so badly they cry, vomit, pee their pants, or take a shit in their pants. We feed off the adrenaline of someone doing that and we all strive towards it. So in a way, my co-workers and I are all fucked up. But that's probably my most fucked up Ive had that I can think of. Making a random stranger shit her pants last year.