Thought of the Moment

Isaac The Grape

Apr 27, 2010
Grey_Focks said:
I'm thinking of two things

1)I can't wait to eat these chicken sandwiches I just made
and
2)Seriously, what is it with multiplayer being so unpopular among the escapist community? I know that's generalizing, and plenty of you guys don't, but I'm just always seeing a constant stream of hate on multiplayer, and it's kinda sad, especially when they bring up that ridiculous argument of yahtzee's that "a full price game should be able to stand on single player alone", which may have been true 10 years ago, but applying that logic to modern games is, so to speak, "pants on head retarded."
"YOU'RE pants on head retarded".

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
I'm wanting to talk to my girlfriend but she isn't online :(

Besides that... Wondering what to do about a scene I'm mildly stuck on in a new treatment.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Now, I'm thinking about how I haven't seen my roommate in over 24 hours. I have no idea where he is. I sure hope he's not dead; that would be really embarassing, me being too lazy to know where he went, and him get killed in a car accident or kidnapped by the Russian mob for use as a male prostitute.

Yeah. Myabe I should call him soon...

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Just off the top of my head:

"What game am I going to buy from GOG to occupy my time for a while?"

"Why do I like this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM so much?"

"Should I keep my World of Warcraft subscription going for another month?"

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Darkspectar said:
I'm think about 'Wow isn't Buffy awesome and why do my thoughts sound like Xander*
What the...? By the time I finished reading your post, I heard it in Xander's voice, too. What have you done to me?!

Oh, and now that you've got me thinking about BtVS, specifically Xander, I'm having the recurring thought about that character. Namely, "Who the hell actually calls themself Xander? That's got to be the dumbest way to abbreviate a name I've ever heard."

I also used to wonder "Who names their kid Willow?", but then I heard about Will Smith's daughter. Now, it's more like, "Why would you name your kid Willow?"

Lots of weird names in that show...

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
I'm thinking of how I want to write something for the Double Bass...it's a fun(but physically difficult) instrument to play.

Koroviev

Oct 3, 2010
"School starts on Tuesday and all I want to do is lie under the bed."
"Breathing is distracting me from reading. Isn't that supposed to be automatic?"

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Turbo-razor 421 said:
Why do I suck so much at Starcraft 2. Why cant I win a 1v1?!?
Apparently you need practice. My friend told me to read through this http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Main_Page

And he wonders why I dont play anymore. He sucks all the fun out of it

OT: Maybe I shouldnt browse through all the posts before posting. I might forget what I was going to say. Eh, ill remember

Handofpwn

Aug 6, 2008
Past Experience tints future experience irrevocably. What once was will never again be seen through the same eyes.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I'm thinking about the thread topic and reading from my OpenGL book. also, I have almost 4k posts. (its almost over 4 thousand!).

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
I'm thinking

"is this cheating..? ugh my brain hurts and I want to go to bed"

followed up by

"wow I actually spelled that all correctly!*