Thoughts on the sexualization of the new Fatal Frame?

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
Pink Gregory said:
Rozalia1 said:
Anyway it does emphasises the powerlessness of the character, or would you rather the characters be gruff Mcgruffs? That preferable?
Breasts in motion represents powerlessness?

That represents a poor choice of bra, if anything. Possibly content for a horror game, admittedly. An unconventional one, but certainly an original one.
This is an interesting comment. The girls in the fatal frame games dont go out assuming that they will be in a situation of horror and thus dress accordingly. the situation is sprung on them clothing be damned.

mecegirl

May 19, 2013
Can I post a link to this video? If it were animated, or even a man doing similar things with his chest I don't think it would be a problem. I'm gonna post a link to this video. It's.. provocative, so just a warning. It's also hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXUDehUgIQ

But rejoice! Here we have the woman that all Japanese boob jiggers must imitate!
In the lady's own words.

This recording of Eine Kleine is from the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra's 1936 performance. Yay public domain!

I'm a tall tattooed weirdo with an offbeat sense of humor. I never take myself seriously if I can help it. Model, freelance blog contributor, and model coordinator for inkedandsexy

No, this isn't fake or a trick, but my boobs are... no strings attached just plenty of silicone.

wauwau

Oct 14, 2014
Ah, Japan, because why not break the immersion with immature boob physics that makes all tension the game tries to create moot? One thing if resident evil pulled this but I thought fatal frame had more dignity.