Time For Another Super Power Lottery Thread!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Everyone's favorite "random page button game" is back! Now I certainly wasn't the first one to suggest going to http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki and clicking the "random page", and I doubt I'll be the last. Each incarnation has tried to put a twist on it other than "You gain x power", so how about this:

Step 1: Roll the dice with the random page button. This is your Nemesis Page.
Step 2: Roll the dice again with the random page button. This is your page.
Step 3: Describe how you'd intend to combat someone with your Nemesis' power, using the power that you landed on with your second "roll".

The Only Rule:
re-roll if you or your nemesis land on a "god power". You know, the ones that give you obscene reality-altering powers, such as

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Law_Manipulation
The user can create, rewrite, redefine, delete and apply any law which affects anyone and everyone as the user sees fit, allowing them to decide what happens under which conditions.

The user can create a law where one can only kill a person by removing their head; create a law where everyone and anyone that wears pink has three lives in their general area; or make it a law that combat must done with one tossing a die to decide what action to perform or providing that one must say where they are attacking and when they does so. The user creates any law they see fit or changes the entire concept of existing law.

High-level users can also delete, rewrite and re-define any of the fundamental laws of existence and can affect any area and anyone they choose.
Rewriting the laws of existence is a no-no for this game as it would make defeating your opponent far too easy...and would be nearly unbeatable if it were your Nemesis' power.

Example Fight:
Nemesis: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psammokinetic_Creature_Creation
The ability to create beings of sand or shape them into certain shapes.
Alright, a sand summoner. And I get...
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cold_Weather_Manipulation
The power to sense, generate, and manipulate cold weather.

The user can sense, generate and manipulate all cold aspects of the weather such as snow, hail, blizzards, cold air, freezing rain etc. Advanced users may concentrate the effects to greatly that they can make a snow storm indoors or stretch them out so far they cover continental, possibly even global distances.
Your basic weather-control super power with an emphasis on snow and such.

Simple enough: call down a storm of freezing rain to wash away/freeze all the sand creatures. :p

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Osteokinetic_Combat

The user is able to utilize bones with their physical combat, creating weapons or tools, enhancing their own abilities or directly manipulating their opponents bones.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Draconic_Energy_Manipulation

The user can control the draconic energy, which can be described as a invisible energy that constitutes the life-Force of all dragons and flow multiple known dragon worlds. Also can be used to manipulate the elements or cast dragon magic.

Well, I give myself Dragonscales to protect myself from his bone weapons and then kill him with flame, frost, or whatever the hell I feel like.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
Nemesis: Elemental Manipulation [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Manipulation]

Me: Darkness Manipulation [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Manipulation]

I'd imagine that I would just try to blind him in darkness originally, but he'd probably use his light manipulation (under plasma manipulation) to dispel it, so that would hardly work. After that, it would probably come down to me summoning creatures of darkness to tire him out. That, or I could use various "physical darkness" powers, such as weapons, force fields, etc. Might be worthwhile to try to distract him with the creatures so I can teleport next to him and take him out.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Nemesis: Holy Breath

The power to breathe divine energy. Sub-power of Divine Energy Manipulation, variation of Light Breath and Breath Powers. Opposite power of Malefic Breath.

The users of this power can breathe sacred energy in any way, shape or form. The scope of the energy, the destructive force, the concentrated focus of the divine light, the distance the blast can go, etc. are determined by the user.
Me: Will-O-The-Wisp Physiology

The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Will-O'-The-Wisp, which are either mischievous spirits of the dead, or other supernatural beings or spirits such as fairies, attempting to lead travelers astray. They manifest usually as ghostly lights or spherical flames, sometimes with a ghostly form holding or carrying them, or as glowing, vaguely shaped form.

....Well...I'm in trouble. My opponent can fire energy blasts from his mouth and I...can lead people down bad paths. Can I mulligan? ._.'

*cracks knuckles and begins strategizing anyways*

Alright, stated applications are Confusion Inducement, Fire Mimicry, Intangibility, Invisibility, Light Mimicry, and Spirit Physiology. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that 'confusion inducement' is being very liberal and generous here and that it shouldn't really be a true power. There are powers there that I can use though. In most cases I'd say that intangibility at will would effectively make me invincible, but my foe here deals with holy energy, which traditionally is especially effective against spirits and monsters, meaning my foe might well be able to 'purify' me and thus end me if he gets a good hit off, intangibility be damned. Invisibility is going to be my best friend then, with intangibility's main use being to basically pull a Shadowcat and walk through walls to close the distance faster and from unexpected angles. Critically, this battle will require that I go unnoticed until it's too late to do anything, so I'm looking at getting right behind him, muzzling him and then beating the snot out of him before he pulls the dang thing off. He starts getting close to taking it off, I disappear. Wash, rinse, repeat. Pray that he doesn't do what his power's page image does.

Translation: ...help.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Nemesis: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mesmerizing_Presence

The ability to have an overwhelmingly hypnotic presence which bends the minds of whoever gazes upon the user to their whim.

The user has an overwhelmingly hypnotic presence which bends the minds of whoever gazes upon the user to their whim. The user's presence has an dominating effect on the minds of beings around them and makes opponents utterly enamored upon being near the user.
Me: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Expanding_Energy_Bolts

The ability to project energy bolts that expand at users will.

The user is able to launch bolts of energy that are able to rapidly expand on contact with an object or when it reaches the chosen place. These bolts are usually compressed force-fields that quickly expand to large sizes: for example a bolt the size of a baseball can expand to become the size of a car.
Well unless i'm able to resist my nemesis' powers to a certain extent I sound pretty well screwed. My only shot seems to be if I can take them by surprise and even then if it doesn't go down in one shot i'm in trouble.

I like the sound of my power though, sounds pretty useful in the right circumstances.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Violence_Empowerment

Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by violence of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the violence or even slow or stop aging.
My foe is empowered by violence itself! Surely any action I perform to defeat them is doomed to fail! Woe is...

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nonexistence

This ability allows the user to completely annihilate anything and everything, without any protection nor exception of any kind.

There are two main categories of targets: concrete and abstract. Used on concrete targets, the power has an effect similar to Nothingness Manipulation, effectively annihilating objects and beings.

When used on abstract targets however, the effect is more subtle and similar to Logic Manipulation, annihilating the corresponding targets and reorganizing reality accordingly. For example, erasing the concept of "door" would not only erase the door, but also replace it with a portion of the corresponding wall (as if the door never existed).

Needless to say, the user is universally dreaded as the embodiment of the Primal Fear - with good reason.
...my opponent, who is royally screwed.

I mean, I could just non-violently say "Cease to be" and POOF! Or, since I can apparently aim at abstract principles, including the lack of something, I can just go ahead and make myself omnipotent and do absolutely anything to them.

I think I'll choose to annihilate their lack of a happy, peaceful, superpower-less life somewhere in...let's say Europe. Happy peaceful life not only ironically solves the issue (what with their violence powers), but the idea that I, the Unmaker, Oblivion's Gaze, The End of All Things, am a totally nice guy amuses me far more than simple obliteration.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Nemesis: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mathematics_Physiology

Me: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Complete_Arsenal (this is the third time I've gotten Complete Arsenal in one of these threads, so I'm not changing it, because apparently it's my signature power...)

The Fight: Dude. I'm more powerful than god, but I have no idea how to fight Mathematics Physiology. I don't even comprehend it.
What does it do?
What does it mean?

We might be evenly matched? I might be hugely OP?
I can't tell.
Sounds like I'm fighting some sort of Elder God.

I'm relatively sure I can't be beaten though.

This might be a stalemate.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
So my Nemesis got Reality Randomisation, which as far as I understand, means random effects concerning creating things, destroying things, changing properties of the universe, giving/taking powers to/from themselves/others, fucking anything really. I get Genetic Mimicry, allowing me to copy traits of other life forms. So my plan is pretty much to copy my nemesis if their powers are genetically enabled and fuck shit up hoping something I do kills them, or if their powers are not genetically enabled, try to kill them viciously with shark biting before they fuck shit up in a way that kills me.

It's really difficult to combat and impossible to combat with any reliability. They could just destroy the universe on the first try, really. I almost consider it a God power except that they could just as easily kill themselves or do something ineffectual. But I will reroll just in case.

They get Earth Manipulation. I mimic a flying thing so I can fly, and swoop in for the kill. Nice.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Nemesis: Humility Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by humility of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the humility or even slow or stop aging.
Me: Healing
User can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing broken or withered plants, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and even diseases. They can?t raise the dead, however reviving people if they have very recently died may be possible. Small wounds will regenerate new tissue, large wounds like missing limbs and broken bones need to be put back together if the injury is fresh, or they can be regenerated by advanced healers.
The Fight:
I grab myself a pair of really stylized revolvers, a trench coat, some kickass Oakleys and just pump the guy full of Magnum hollowpoints until he stops moving, then a few more for good measure. I don't have to worry about dying so much since I can simply regenerate any damage dealt to me.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Nemesis http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hope_Aura That seen ironic

Me- http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Universal_Force_Constructs OP. I'm rerolling-
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Seduction_Immunity Oh great so I can't be turned on if I ever come across a Sucubuss no matter how hot she is!

Battle- It will be a stalemate unless we battle in a public/ crowded place since any of the crowds that "hope" that I'll win will only powered up my nemesis therefore I'm screwed. I doubt my nemesis will try to flirt with me since if she is my nemesis then she know full well of my ability...

deathwing2000

Jul 8, 2013
My nemesis has Darkness Embodiment
The user can act as the physical manifestation or personification of Darkness, the all-encompassing void which acts as the counterbalance to light. The darkness manifested is essentially made of pure negativity and not from the lack of illumination

I have Holy Shadow Dragon Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Holy Shadow Dragon, a type of feather dragon that can use the more pure and holy aspect of light and darkness.

Well, i would use my holy light, to purge the area of darkness, causing my foe to lose their ability. Easy peasy.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Nemesis: Weapon Proficiency
User with this ability need only to pick up a weapon before they instantly become proficient in it. The first time they pick up a sword, they can spar with masters, the first time they use a bow, they can hit bulls-eyes. Even alien, magical, or other weaponry that they should not understand comes naturally to them.
Ok, interesting.
This is usually a power reserved for the heroes but it could be an interesting fight depending on my power so let's roll with it.

Me: Society Manipulation
The user of this power can control different kinds of societies and their belief systems and their cultures. When powerful enough, the user can affect entire countries of society, though they can also control smaller groups such as fan clubs, organizations an such.
Well shit, I seem like the bad guy here and I can't even go face to face with my nemesis without straight up dying. I don't want to manipulate people into fighting for my cause but that's pretty much the only thing I can do...

Alright before the fight I'm going lay down some backstory because it's the only way I can win while keeping my morals and acting like the hero I've always wanted to be. My powers have been growing since I was a child. People said I was convincing with my words and wise for my age but I soon realized I was still just a child and my previous views of the world were wrong. Yet, others followed my ideas and thoughts to the core of what I wanted, people followed these words tangentially, even when spoken from someone else's mouth.

This led only to my downfall, as once again I thought my ideals were the only correct ones and in trying to unite the world I brought on a massacre. My power was too strong and blanketed too many people, they lost their morals and thousands lost their lives. After this indecent I went into hiding vowing never to change someone core principals again and to help whoever I can with my power. Never making people change but instead giving people a push to change themselves.

These days I've discarded all my worldly possessions and I live in a slum city in the middle of a barren wasteland, helping those who ask.
Even so no one has forgotten my crimes even if they didn't know I was the cause. I'm still hunted by one man, an old friend, once released from my powers, gaining immunity and a power of his own, he wants me dead. However I'm reluctant to let him even if I know my crime was unforgivable and unatonable I want to help people as much as I can to make up even a small part of the loss that I created. Begging the question, if I wish to atone and someone wants to take my life as revenge do I have the right to keep living even if I'm helping people now?

The Fight: I run, I hide, he chases and I survive only due to the people around me helping me out of kindness and not my mind warping powers.

Done, I think I may have nailed it.

chocolate pickles

Apr 14, 2011
Nemesis power: Poison Attacks. The ability to release/use poison to various attacks. Sub-power of Poison Manipulation, variation of Organic Attacks. The user can release/use poison to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.

My power: Fallout Manipulation. The ability to create and manipulate residual irradiated material, such as radioactive dust or ash. A combination of Dust Manipulation and Radiation Manipulation. The user is able to take surrounding dust and irradiate it to where it can cause harm on contact, creating painful mutations or damaging mucous membranes. Over a wide area, one could poison the land making it impossible to grow anything or live for miles.

Wow. I usually get all the crap powers. This is the best result I've ever got!

The fight: I create as much radioactive dust and ash as possible, then lace an entire building with it. Whilst my foe is trying to traverse the dangerous environment to reach me (if he even can), i repeatedly sneak attack him, taking advantage of his distracted state/the fact he will probably we wearing impractical protective gear. Either he dies from rad poisoning from me/surrounding area, or is weakened to the point that i physically beat him to death/submission.

Side note: this plan was written by someone who's knowledge of radiation is limited to some high school classes.

TheSYLOH

Feb 5, 2010
Nemesis Power: Upgraded Form
User's form has been altered. Upgraded form has a wide variety of enhancements. Upgraded forms are mostly gained from technology.
Me:War & Peace Manipulation
The user can manipulate both war and peace in all forms (Physical, mental, spiritual, etc). They can induce, erase and become empowered by war and peace at once. They can cause world peace or a world war, pitting everyone on the planet against each other.
Woo, came out waaay ahead in the power scale. This really skirts the boundry of the god power thing.
For the purposes of fairness I will interpret this power as the power Heart from Captain Planet... EXCEPT BADASS!

Adam Jensen vs Tolstoy Man!
GO!

Tolstoy man uses his Super Tolstoy Powers to convince several world powers to declare war on Adam Jensen. He finds no succor anywhere he goes, he is hounded by hordes of special forces squads, line infantry and civilians convince of his utter depravity. It takes a few days but attrition kills him in the end.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Well, time to roll the dice!

Nemesis: Seduction Immunity [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Seduction_Immunity]

The power to be immune to sexual-based powers and/or being seduce by others. Variation of Power Immunity, Apathy and Psychic Shield.
Me: Weather Generation [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weather_Generation]

The power to generate aspects of the weather. A sub-power of Weather Manipulation and variation of Elemental Generation.
... and no dice for them.

Two figures meet.
A computer troll who cannot fall in love.
And is not distracted by my amazing browned hair.

And me, the Archangel OF ALL ELEMENTS! Bwahahahahaha!
... I got a promotion.

Basically he charges with determination.
I summon mist and come out of nowhere to lightning bolt his ass.

Game. Set. Match.

bowandsword

Mar 30, 2011
So i rolled well
nemesis http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Magic
shadow magic
me http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Evil_Aura
anti evil aura

So I just use my aura was hopping for a bit more creative one but ok

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Nemesis: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Violinism

"The ability to possess the the skills to wield a violin to astounding or supernatural levels."

Mine: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Transformation

"Power to transform a weapon, object, or a person into a new weapon."

The Fight:

Once I smash that damned violin, it'd end pretty quickly, I'd say.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
I'm guessing Healing Coma vs Fifth Dimensional Physiology is likely not a fair fight. That second one might be a "god" power. And the first one is flat out lame. I'm going to reroll.

Ok Nether Physiology vs Superhuman Physiology. Is that a "god" power?

So basically I'm Superman and my nemesis is like one of the more dickish Daedra form TES? I don't know the second one is poorly defined. Or is it more like a Void Walker form Wow? Void lord? I'm going with that.

Well you can't kill nothing, and comic books have shown us you can't kill superman. So nothing is going to be accomplished in this fight.

Feb 4, 2014
Nemesis: Chanting empowerment

Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from the applause, cheering and chanting of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from chanting or even slow or stop aging.

me: Kanima Physiology

The user can use the abilities and gain the attributes of a Kanima.Kanimas are roughly the size of average human males and covered in scales. They have long prehensile tails and can climb up walls like various reptiles. Its claws are long and secrete venom that can paralyze victims for hours. They heal very quickly, in one case taking several bullets to the chest, recovering and resuming a fight.
They have the ability to create a "cocoon" around themselves in order to evolve to their next level of development- which includes wings. Like werewolves, their power is greatest at the moon?s peak, but where werewolves seek packs, Kanimas seek a master.

This one is kinda easy: If the Nemesis is alone then I'll just ripp 'em to shreds, preferably during a full moon for extra style points >:3.
Also you can't chant when you're paralysed followed up with me ripping your tongue out >:3