Titanic Conflagration

Ishal

Oct 30, 2012
I just want to see the data at Microsoft. They must have had some numbers indicating this was coming eventually, perhaps they just jumped the gun. I also think someone at microsoft genuinely thought PS4 was going the same route. Also... that someone is now probably out of a job.

Catface Meowmers

Bless My Nippers!
Aug 29, 2010
Given your previous efforts, this comic just comes off as lazy, stretching a one-note joke into six panels when the joke's already been done to death.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...Yikes, that was terrifying. I didn't get it at first, but I might have an inkling after reading other comments. Still, Jesus...

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
When I watched the Xbone E3 press conference, it didn't seem THAT bad. However, I was watching the abridged version, so perhaps I was too busy laughing to see the truly damning bits.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
McMarbles said:
Look at that.

His pants are LITERALLY ON FIRE.

Would you buy a used console from this man?
I was going to say that I was surprised the fire did not, in fact, start at his pants.

Ninja'd.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I'm sad so many people don't get it.
6:35 PDT was when Sony's conference was on, and when Jack Tretton laid the smack down on the XBone.
Some might say, he burned Microsoft; hence this comic.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
That was oddly disturbing.

As in, I felt a bit queasy, got chills and felt like I had briefly entered a horror movie.

And then...

Daystar Clarion said:
...you saved it. Thanks!

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
AC10 said:
I'm sad so many people don't get it.
6:35 PDT was when Sony's conference was on, and when Jack Tretton laid the smack down on the XBone.
Some might say, he burned Microsoft; hence this comic.
Oh... No I didn't get that at all. This is one of the times where the blog post underneath the comic would have helped.

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
I don't trust either of them. I'm of the impression that Sony is just riding the free PR that XB1 has given them and is planning on introducing their own type of DRM after they have their install base, and no one can do anything about it.

Mike000

Nov 22, 2007
rbstewart7263 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Piorn said:
I was expecting him to tell the audience that being on fire is the new thing. that they added a "set yourself on fire" button to the controller, and that the console would have to set itself on fire every 24 hours or else it catches fire, and so on.
You can only set yourself on fire in 21 countries though, anywhere else, and fire simply doesn't work.
what a slap in the face to poland seeing as witcher 3 will be on it.

I bet the next console cd supports will be a sony console.
Though I heard at least one early report claiming it as an XboxOne exclusive, the Witcher 3 is on the PS4 too.

What I'd love to see them do is give MS the same support they receive: delay the Xbox (and only the Xbox) release of it, to make it a launch title for Xbox Poland.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Conflagration... that's a word I haven't seen in a while.

Microsoft has been gift just keep on giving this week. Lots of entertainment, panic from fans, and endless stupidity...

themilo504

May 9, 2010
Shadowsetzer said:
Gotta say, this kind of overshot 'funny' and landed in 'slightly disturbing'.
Personaly i think it goes from funny, to slighty disturbing, and then back to funny again because of how over the top it is.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Imp Emissary said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Imp Emissary said:
Daystar Clarion said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Piorn said:
I was expecting him to tell the audience that being on fire is the new thing. that they added a "set yourself on fire" button to the controller, and that the console would have to set itself on fire every 24 hours or else it catches fire, and so on.
You can only set yourself on fire in 21 countries though, anywhere else, and fire simply doesn't work.
This is what happens when you don't pay the used game fee.
If you don't, then you get the opposite.

You get set on ice.

Nobody wants to get set on ice.
"set on ice"?

xD You mean they get frozen?
[small][small][small]Sorry if this reads as trying to be mean. Was not the intent. What ya said just made me laugh.[/small][/small][/small]
Frozen? No, that's dumb.

You get set on fire, yes?

So the opposite would be to get set on ice.

God, don't you know anything?
No. No I don't.

Will you teach me?
It means set adrift... at least until the floe melts, then you'll be set a-drown.

Biodeamon said:
http://i.qkme.me/3tfl0i.jpg
but no seriously what was that
I don't get it...
I could explain it, but I think I'll leave it to the professionals... TB?
Part 1

Part 2