Titanic Conflagration

TomWest

Sep 16, 2007
pre-orders for the XBone are around triple what they are for the PS4 currently.

Well that would be the difference between our bubble (in which people actually pay attention to release announcements and MS is doomed), and real-life (where knowledge of MS policies is nearly non-existent, popularity depends almost exclusively on the games available, and MS has a big lead).

It's usually wise to assume people predicting the demise of one side or the other are announcing what they'd like to see rather than what it likely to happen.

corronchilejano

Nov 14, 2007
I get what you guys tried to do, really.

That said, this just doesn't fit here. I've no idea why you guys would try to make such a comic without adding so much as a joke.

Just... think about it next time you try and do a comic like this one.

Deadcyde

Jan 11, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Piorn said:
I was expecting him to tell the audience that being on fire is the new thing. that they added a "set yourself on fire" button to the controller, and that the console would have to set itself on fire every 24 hours or else it catches fire, and so on.
You can only set yourself on fire in 21 countries though, anywhere else, and fire simply doesn't work.
i lol'd.. so much.. so very much.

I think some pee came out.

disney needs to be put on ice next... for what they did to lucas arts

er, wait.

Deadcyde

Jan 11, 2011
DragonKhan95 said:
Did anyone find a 6 panel comic of man burning to death, a well drawn replication of real life man, you know an actual person burning to death not funny?

I get the joke, har har Sony burned Microsoft. But this is really disturbing and kind of wrong. WOuldn't it have been better to just so the X1 combusting, instead of drawing this?
the xbox can't help the way it was created...jesus man, don't you have a heart!

ahahahahahahahahaha