Top Gear,do you watch it?

Nov 12, 2010
Just a random thought I had.It is the biggest tv show on the planet right not if I am not mistaken so do you watch it?
All hail THE STIG

Edit:This is not the place to complain about someone's punctuation when they are insomnia struck and 30 minutes from Monday.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
I do watch it.
I like Hammond the best. He's short like I am.
Exactly the same height, actually.

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

No.

No I don't watch Top Gear [sub]am i subversive yet[/sub]

Seriously though, no. Pretty good as far as production goes, just a shame everything else seems to suffer on account of this. Also: people still watch television? In 2011? Why?

EDIT: Punctuation is fun and useful see how it can be annoying when one sentence bleeds into another sentence because I like Quorn

VuvuZelaMan

Oct 23, 2010
Psycho Cat Industries said:
Just a random thought I had.It is the biggest tv show on the planet right not if I am not mistaken so do you watch it?
All hail THE STIG
I do hope you mean
The New Stig and not Sacked Stig, the bloody traitor.

Nov 12, 2010
VuvuZelaMan said:
All hail THE STIG
I do hope you mean
No,I mean Jesus Stig

Light 086

Feb 10, 2011
I watch the British one and I love it, the random shit they do like the indestructible pick up truck (one of my favorite episodes) is just hilarious. Haven't seen the Australian one, but I don't like the American one (I've only seen 1 episode, thinking of giving it another chance).

VuvuZelaMan

Oct 23, 2010
VuvuZelaMan said:
All hail THE STIG
I do hope you mean
No,I mean Jesus Stig
They are one and the same.

RSGstyle

Dec 16, 2010
I've only watched Top Gear for several episodes and decided it wasn't my cup of tea. I prefer my motorsport shows a little more serious and Top Gear was made to be just a mess of crazy fun.

Has anyone ever watched Best Motoring International?

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
I literally adore it. A Jezmo Clarkson cardboard cutout is my next addition for my room.

It's more the fact that there's cars of all shapes and sizes, and they pretty much get to indulge in the fantasy of being 14 years old all the time.

Plus I love the challenges where they buy utterly useless cars and have to get somewhere. This usually being that Jeremy's car looks the best and the most expensive and upmarket, but rarely EVER works.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
I love it! Netflix recently added three or four of the newer seasons too, so I can watch lots of it whenever I like. Though once I saw a clip of the American Top Gear during the original Top Gear and... no, just no.

I, for reasons unknown still to me, even subscribed to their magazine. I guess it was during my must-subscribe-to-magazines-'cause-I-can phase... and although it's full of sexy cars and entertaining entries from the boys, it's a waste of money for me. I'm not into cars enough to justify a car magazine subscription. <.<

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
Marter said:
I've never seen so much as a commercial for it.
This is because you are (allegedly) Canadian, and therefore lucky enough to not be subjected to its placid, passive poorness. Run back to your hockey or somesuch and count yourself amongst the lucky.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Singularly Datarific said:
Yes. Best show ever.
James May is win.
Captain Slow! Yeah, he's great.

Love the show. Not so much into cars, though, the stuff they do is hilarious. The Vietnam episode in particular is extraordinary. Gotta love Jeremy ride a scooter for the first time ever.

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
It's easily my favourite show on television, though more often than not I end up watching episodes on my computer.

So yes, I do watch it obviously.

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Yeah, it's a fun show. People go a bit apeshit over it though, and I don't like the way the hosts go out of their way to be contentious at times.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Well, I don't have access to BBC America so I'm forced to dig up new episodes online but yes, I watch the show. I chewed through every season in a few months once I started watching via netflix. Highly entertaining show.