Trailers: Crysis 2 Be Strong Trailer

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
The Critic said:
felixader said:
How can this guy have started making A NANOSUIT over a century ago?
Well, clearly, the man who made the Nanosuit must be a time-traveller. Or a Templar. Or Both.

Great-looking trailer, and the action seems pretty fun. I'm interested, but I'll hold my judgement untill I see more of the game.
You mean like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZAaKH0FYO8

I am mainly looking forward to the Singleplayer, so the game has to shiner there since i don't have much positive feelings for Call of Duty Stlye Multiplayer.

The Critic

Apr 3, 2010
felixader said:
The Critic said:
felixader said:
How can this guy have started making A NANOSUIT over a century ago?
Well, clearly, the man who made the Nanosuit must be a time-traveller. Or a Templar. Or Both.

Great-looking trailer, and the action seems pretty fun. I'm interested, but I'll hold my judgement untill I see more of the game.
You mean like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZAaKH0FYO8

I am mainly looking forward to the Singleplayer, so the game has to shiner there since i don't have much positive feelings for Call of Duty Stlye Multiplayer.
Great Scott! Well, that could explain it. That could explain it quite well. (On a related note, I now want there to be Time-Travelling DeLoreans in Crysis 2)

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
Meh. He casualy shrug off a tank shell? Im pretty sure its just cutscene power at work here since we could hardly survive 5 normal bullets in the first game at max difficulty.

Nice trailer, now lets hope the game will be good.

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
I mean the engine is nice from what I've seen of it in the beta, and from what I can gather they are having good writers help with the plot, overall this looks like it could be good.

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
Ok first off why are they killing humans I thought New York was invaded by aliens, don't you think killing E.T. is a bigger priority. Also notice how the speaker said "only you can finish what I started a century ago" anyone else think that there is going to be a Nazi level?

Boxinatorizore

Mar 25, 2009
You know, whoever is making these adds kind of sucks at it... I remember the first trailer for this game, it it was awesome. But the latest two are lame... still buying it though... just as soon as I buy a DX 11 card lol.

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
Colour me skeptical, if they can focus on some kind of actual story and character development, then I'll certainly be grateful and certainly support the title with my money. However, if, like the original, it develops into "These are the bad guys, why? because we said so, go shoot them." Then I'll pass, I already have enough of those on my shelf.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
I appreciate the feeling of being a badass, but I really hope your not invincible to bullets the whole game.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
GrizzlerBorno said:
To my Piggybank,
"Piggy I've known you for a long time. You've held all my savings for a while now. I've always trusted you. Perhaps the only one i ever trusted. But a harsh decision is upon me. It's either you.....or the money you hold within, which i can use to buy the Supercomputer needed to run Crysis 2......and frankly, Crysis looks like it'll be fucking awesome!

I'm sorry for this piggy. Forgive me."

[throws down piggy, shattering it against the cold marble floor, now stained with crimson clay blood and a single tear drop.]
[counts money]
[Finds it to be the a few bucks less than the 10 million required for the super computer...]
"Goddamn IT!"
Yeah, except for when you do make your purchase, you'll find that it has already been rendered obsolete as the CryEngine3 requires hardware from the distant future. Trust me, you'll be slaughtering at least another piggy at the alter of Crytek.

OT: But seriously, if it runs on consoles, I'm expecting PC minimum requirements to be lower than the last installment. I'll probably be able to run it.

theguineapigguy

Nov 18, 2009
He did say that they were working on this for a century, thats odd. Maybe the nano suit has somthing to do with the aliens technology, it's much more high tech then anything else in the game. Imagine how awsome the suit would be if they had a good enouph power source to run all of its functions at once without running out of energy.

Also, that trailer is BS. The nano suit doesn't protect you from tank shells, and only protects agaisnt a few bullets at a time. I swear these trailers must have god mode on or somthing.

googleboy

Lost in Space
Jul 27, 2009
Nateman742 said:
Always New York. I'd be interested in, say, Chicago or Phoenix, but New York again? Come on now.

That said, game looks great. I don't think I'd be able to play it with a controller, though; The action looks fast and furious.
Heck, even Los Angeles wouldn't go amiss as a setting every now and then.

Spykr

Jul 8, 2010
5 bucks says the computer required to run this at maxed out graphics hasn't been manufactured yet.

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
Twad said:
Meh. He casualy shrug off a tank shell? Im pretty sure its just cutscene power at work here since we could hardly survive 5 normal bullets in the first game at max difficulty.

Nice trailer, now lets hope the game will be good.
That looked like an iron man reference...might just be a coincidence though.

I liked the jump attack, though.

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
Alright. This is either going to be totally mind-blowingly shmazin', or just decent. Either way, I will buy it and love it and care for it.

Gammaj4

Nov 18, 2009
Well, time to buy a new graphics card.
And a new CPU
And more ram.
Dangit.
Must say, the Game looks great.