Trailers: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Gameplay Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Gameplay Trailer

Deus Ex: Human Revolution showing off the variety of powers, weapons and tactics that can be employed in a single mission.

Watch Video

Vinticore

Nov 19, 2009
Really hope it turns out to be a Deus Ex and not an Invisible war! Btw anyone alse think of Mass Effect when they watched this for some reason? :p

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Looks awesome, another reason why I should get this game (besides all the ones Xbox magazine gave me in the one issue of it I got).

It also looks pretty.

Apr 28, 2008
Alright, that actually looked really awesome.

My hopes just got higher. Here's hoping that the game doesn't disappoint.

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
The best part of that trailer is that it LOOKS like Deus Ex! Not some shabby churned out sequel/prequel.

*cough* Invisible War *cough*

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Vinticore said:
Really hope it turns out to be a Deus Ex and not an Invisible war! Btw anyone alse think of Mass Effect when they watched this for some reason? :p
Future shooter? Who would've thought that would involve guns and technology.

But seriously, looks great except for the orange and his stupid Clint Eastwood voice.

firemark

Sep 8, 2009
I am not a Deus Ex fan as I don't have much experience with the series, but this looks cool. I'll probably get it if the story is any good. But as for multi-player, I'm going to stick with Halo and Gears of War, when it comes out.

Fumbleumble

Oct 17, 2010
Is that voice the guy who did Walton Simmons.. sounds like it.

Don't know about the gameplay :/ but it kinda felt like Deus Ex cos of that voice.

Ice_Orchid

Nov 9, 2009
It reminds me of "Ghost in the shell: Stand alone complex" with all the cyborgs ,upgrades and hacking

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
While I'm excited about this, I can't help but think look more like a prequel to Deus Ex 2 in term of tech than Deus Ex in some way, but the vid make the gameplay look much closer to the first one (at least they brought back the old inventory)

and also i come up with this

"You are putting blade in his elbow?"

"Didn't you ever wish you had blade there during a fight"

"Not really"

"Well I'm putting them there anyway"

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
firemark said:
I am not a Deus Ex fan as I don't have much experience with the series, but this looks cool. I'll probably get it if the story is any good. But as for multi-player, I'm going to stick with Halo and Gears of War, when it comes out.
I thought this game was singleplayer-only.

firemark

Sep 8, 2009
OhJohnNo said:
Well then I know I'm going to get it in hopes of actually enjoying an FPS without a bunch of people telling me I should play online. Thanks for the heads up! Like I said, I'm new to the franchise. I'm still waiting for a single-player FPS that has a decent story. I want to scrape the crap encrusted in my memory caused by all of the Call of Duty series I've played off to make room for something decent.

tekdev69

Oct 16, 2010
It looks a lot like Inventory Browsing: The Game.

Actually IMHO the "Clint Eastwood voice" is the most exciting thing about this trailer.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
firemark said:
OhJohnNo said:
Well then I know I'm going to get it in hopes of actually enjoying an FPS without a bunch of people telling me I should play online. Thanks for the heads up! Like I said, I'm new to the franchise. I'm still waiting for a single-player FPS that has a decent story. I want to scrape the crap encrusted in my memory caused by all of the Call of Duty series I've played off to make room for something decent.
Well, I like the Halo series' singleplayer. But I heard I'm a rarity in that regard.

As an aside, I think this isn't pure FPS - more like FPS/RPG. Apparently in comes into competition with stuff like Mass Effect and Alpha Protocol and Bioshock while being unique and its own thing. It sounded cool in the Xbox magazine, which is why I'm planning to get it (probably will wait for reviews though). The level of choice you get appeals to me.

Operations

Mar 11, 2009
I loved the original Deus EX, never got round to playing Invisible War, though I had read it was majorly simplified for consoles.
This is very reminiscent of the first which is a good thing.

Redem said:
and also i come up with this

"You are putting blade in his elbow?"

"Didn't you ever wish you had blade there during a fight"

"Not really"

"Well I'm putting them there anyway"
Hehe, I did wonder about that bit in the trailer.
Mostly it looks like it is first person, but then he beats a guy up in 3rd person.
Dont know if thats a preset move where it cuts to 3rd person, or its just part of a cut scene, shall to watch again.

Also if anyone liked the first Deus EX you should try System Shock 2, they clearly "borrowed" alot from that game.