Trailers: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer

Saarai-fan

Nov 12, 2009
Looking forward to the game, though I'm wondering really if it's like San Andreas where you go to three cities, or if we'll just be only at Los Santos. Yes, there's a mountain and countryside, but from what I can remember, there's an actual mountain nearby Los Angeles. It's just not noticable a lot because of all the darn smog in the city.

nyysjan

Mar 12, 2010
Only reason i am not disappointed, is because i was not expecting anything (and got just that).

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
Father Time said:
garjian said:
It can be set in San Andreas all it likes... it looks like the same boring stuff, just with some countryside.
Since you've seen to be able to get more info out of the trailer than it actually had, tell me what kind of activities will be in the games. Will the fire truck missions be back? How about the robbery missions, or the demolition derby missions?
Firstly yes, to all of that.
Secondly, this:
garjian said:
(Wow... considering that GTASA is still one of my favourite games... GTAIV put me right off the series didnt it? >.>)
...was the important part.
i told you in the very post you quoted that i was being irrational.

wetfart

Jul 11, 2010
Considering I abandoned GTA4 only a few hours into the game, its going to take a lot to win back my good will Rockstar.

The first thing on your list better be a decent PC port of the game that is playable with only keyboard and mouse.

Until then I'll stick to Vice City.