Trailers: Saints Row: The Third Gameplay Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Saints Row: The Third Gameplay Trailer

Feast your eyes upon the very first gameplay footage from Saints Row: The Third.

Watch Video

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Wow. Possibly the best trailer ever.

Seriously. It's Saints Row 3. Do we really need more?

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
So Saint's Row is SOOO good that a punch to the balls is all it takes to sell it?

People may say it's more fun than GTA and perhaps even far superior, but I think I'll stick with Rockstar's style of humour thank you very much.

Natdaprat

Sep 10, 2009
Proverbial Jon said:
So Saint's Row is SOOO good that a punch to the balls is all it takes to sell it?

People may say it's more fun than GTA and perhaps even far superior, but I think I'll stick with Rockstar's style of humour thank you very much.
April fools.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Natdaprat said:
Proverbial Jon said:

April fools.
My point still stands ;)

TheHecatomb

May 7, 2008
These guys are taking "Taking the piss" to such a high level it's absolutely unprecedented. Awesome.

thublihnk

Jul 24, 2009
I was at the gym with my phone when this trailer was released, and it took me like 5 tries just to get the effin video to work, so when it finally did... Well, there was a combination of hilarity and a twinge of disappointment.

Either way, I am SO looking forward to this game.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
At least warn us if we're going to be wasting our time with a trailer. I love the saints row games, but that trailer is pathetic, 95% logos? gah.