Trailers: Saints Row: The Third - Genki Preview

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Saints Row: The Third - Genki Preview

A preview of what Professor Genki brings to the party in Saints Row: The Third.

Watch Video

Rylot

May 14, 2010
What? I'm not sure what the hell I just saw but I want it. Here Volition, just have all of my money.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Rylot said:
What? I'm not sure what the hell I just saw but I want it. Here Volition, just have all of my money.
wtf I'm the second to comment on this topic and my exact thoughts were already ninja'd :mad:

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Uhhhh............
Volition have outdone themselves.
Yahtzee will not be able to say that this sequel is worse than Saints Row 2.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Why do you guys always get videos ~3-5 days after Ive seen it elsewhere?

Ontopic...Awww why the Mancannon got to be a PreOrder....damn it....Skyrim is like the same pay period...tho they have yet to release info if it will have a CE.

Also before you post it one of the SR3 Special Edition has an Auto Tune headset...

Dane Tesston

Jul 27, 2010
It's like some kind of Japanese soda commercial gone awry. I'm certain various illegal substances were involved. And I loved every second.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
As mu as I'm as annoyed as everyone else here about Genki's mancannon being a pre-order bonus I'm just....

I can't hold back my money, it's like it's willingly escaping from my wallet right now...

like, it's packed up it's change and left, Volition, well done.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Does anyone know if this is available in the UK? Looking at Amazon, it doesn't say anything about getting this if you pre-order.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Don't really see the appeal of the Mancannon- seems like it's good for a quick laugh, and then I won't ever use it again. Though, I do understand the pre-order anger since it was featured so prominently in the gameplay trailer.

Anyway. I probably won't pre-order (or even buy for some time), but I'm still very much intrigued. I do like Volition's apparent sense of humor.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I was like, strange, why is there an epilepsy warning on this trailer, will it have OH GOD MY EYES

You know, I just might preorder it.

BlindChance

Librarian
Sep 8, 2009
Prof. Monkeypox said:
Don't really see the appeal of the Mancannon- seems like it's good for a quick laugh
Stop right there. This is Saint's Row. That's what you do.

Myself, I intend to find the tallest mountain I can with people around, and see how far I can make 'em fly.

fire-exit-man

Standing on the Edge of Reason
Oct 6, 2010
Who put the LSD in my drink?!

That was possibly the best videogame trailer I've ever seen though, it fucked my eyes, and it was good.

Might consider getting this if it's available in the UK, I have no interest in Skyrim so Saint's Row 3 it is!

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
That's "best trailer ever" material right there. I'm almost certain it would have caused me to buy the game if I'd had any kind of fun with its predecessor.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Birthday in early December (the first, incidentally) FTW.

Come hither, Skyrim and Saints Row 3. Thy shalt be mine.

Sonicron said:
That's "best trailer ever" material right there. I'm almost certain it would have caused me to buy the game if I'd had any kind of fun with its predecessor.
To be honest, I would have thought that you would actually have to put effort into not having fun with Saints Row 2.