Trailers: Sonic Generations - DreamCast Trailer

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Oh fuuuu-

Sega you were doing so well and then suddenly that egocentric douche-hog had to have his little cameo didn't he.

TAKE SHADOW OUTSIDE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID. *point*

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
You shitheads just can't help but fuck something up, the entire trailer was looking good and then *cough*WeAddedEmoSonic*cough*... someone really needs to bust a few Sonic Team knee caps.

Verdilian

Jan 8, 2011
Mr.K. said:
You shitheads just can't help but fuck something up, the entire trailer was looking good and then *cough*WeAddedEmoSonic*cough*... someone really needs to bust a few Sonic Team knee caps.
*yawn* Apparently another person hasn't read that this is supposed to be game spanning Sonic's history. So, Shadow must be in there. Besides, to me, it made the trailer more awesome. Truly, someone really needs to bust some of the fans kneecaps first.

Torrasque said:
leet_x1337 said:
Rodrigo Girao said:
Why bother with Sonic Heroes? Didn't everyone hate that one?
I liked it.

It wasn't Sonic & Knuckles, but I liked it alright.
Me too. I like both of the Adventure games, Heroes, Unleashed, and Colors. Bring on the flame shield! Live long and stay strong!

But anyways, this just increases my hype for the game. Can't wait for the Modern trailer (and more complaints), and the game which should come out in a month.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
Holy fucking balls... yet another game to add to the list:

Saints Row the Thrid
The King of Fighters XIII
Skyrim
UMvC3 (maybe)
and Sonic?!

AND MY BIRTHDAY'S NEXT MONTH!! o__O'

Trilliandi

Feb 1, 2011
It's weird, I'm at the point where seeing another Sonic game come out does nothing for me. I've actually given up hope for the series. Any hope I might've had for this died in an explosion of hatred the moment Shadow reared his empty head. I don't know why Sega has such an issue dropping their failed clone already. He's never going to catch on with anyone who isn't possessed by the whole 'OMFG Evil Twin' reaction.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
ShadowDude112 said:
All I read out of that was "BAWWWW SHADOW WAS IN 2 SECONDS OF IT! HE'S OBVIOUSLY A PLAYABLE CHARACTER!" When he's not. He's a rival battle.
Hey, I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Verdilian

Jan 8, 2011
SageRuffin said:

Saints Row the Thrid
Skyrim
UMvC3 (maybe)
and Sonic?!

Agreed! The list keeps going on and on and on... You are a bit more lucky though. My list is significantly larger than yours. Seriously, at the rate it's going, another item is going to be added to the list.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
Verdilian said:
SageRuffin said:

Saints Row the Thrid
Skyrim
UMvC3 (maybe)
and Sonic?!

Agreed! The list keeps going on and on and on... You are a bit more lucky though. My list is significantly larger than yours. Seriously, at the rate it's going, another item is going to be added to the list.
I'm thinking of scratching Sonic off the list. I really want the Collector's Edition, but I'm but a humble American with an NTSC 360. :(

Although I have read that the Collector's Edition is simply coming later in the month for us Americans...