Trapped! A Survival Horror RP - Chapter 6: Have We Escaped Yet?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"Pfft," Tyler scoffed, "I have tequila and leftover Chinese food, man. Granted, it was meant for making Molotov's, but worst case scenario, we get drunk off our asses before we die."

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
Eric grinned.

"Yes...but do you have ONE OF THESE?!"

And he whipped out his copy of the Zombie Survival Guide.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"Double-you tee eff, noob? What's that nifty book there say about crowbars?" Tyler joked, waving his weapon of choice.

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
Eric flipped the book open, going to the weaponry section.

"Uhh, that it's a good melee weapon capable of being used to open locked doors or windows, and recommended for zombie apocolypses."

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"I don't have it cause I don't need it, son," Tyler replied, laughing as he remained by the door.

"Now I feel like an idiot," Kelsey commented. "I didn't even bring any weapons with me, much less food."

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
*Mini Update*

Jedoro:

Code:
Inside the bag you find:
An empty lunchbox
A work folder
A dead cell phone
And some library books.
Monkfish Acc:

Code:
You escape the building, You find only 2 zombies on the street, the rest were distracted by the noise. After you dodge the remaining 2, you look behind you and see a few more start to appear in the distance.
Code:
Options:
1. Go somewhere else
2. Stay and fight
3. Other
Code:
[small]Also I award you 10 Cool points :P[/small]

Cargando

Apr 8, 2009
sky14kemea said:
Cargando said:
Code:
Just quoting to see if you've read the updates. Its safe to come out of the house now, I even gave you some options =D just go back a few updates till you see your name
Code:
[small]Ok, now I'm going to bed :P I was hoping you guys would've posted more by now[/small]
Awfully sorry, but I'm afraid we're having some work done on the house so I won't be able to come online for a while, so you're going to have to find some way of killing me off. Tara the.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Cargando said:
sky14kemea said:
Cargando said:
Code:
Just quoting to see if you've read the updates. Its safe to come out of the house now, I even gave you some options =D just go back a few updates till you see your name
Code:
[small]Ok, now I'm going to bed :P I was hoping you guys would've posted more by now[/small]
Awfully sorry, but I'm afraid we're having some work done on the house so I won't be able to come online for a while, so you're going to have to find some way of killing me off. Tara the.
Code:
 Damn =[ that's a big shame, Okay... I guess you'll be left behind then =[

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Dean yells at the door "No i haven't been bitten, but i might be if you don't open this door!" He slammed his fist into the door a few times.

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
Eric looked to Tyler.

"Help me move these pews, please?"

I'll be gone later today, so if I go nonresponsive and am needed, Sky can control my character.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"Yeah, no problem," Tyler answered as he helped unblock the door.

Kelsey pulled a folder out of the bag and began looking through it to see if anything useful was stashed away in it.

Shadedblade

Mar 15, 2009
Shadedblade said:
James grows tierd of waiting and jumps into the garbage bin, grabs the shiny object and hops back out. In the process he barely dodges a zombies bite and counters by gashing the zombies arm with his scalpel. The zombie doesn't seem to take notice and James jumps back in fright. No fucking way!, he thought. This just keeps getting worse. Clearly, James had been too busy in medical school to watch his classic zombie flics.
Ah, sorry I missed two of Aqualungs in character posts. I thought he/she hadn't posted at all. I apologize, that was stupid.
James gestured for his newfound groupmate to go up the ladder first, then followed closely behind, the undead scratching at his heels. "That was close!" he exclaimed, exhaustion showing on his face.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Heh, no problem mate. Happens all the time. :] And Ciarang still hasn't posted to move their character, so I'm going to assume she's run off by now, if that's alright?

Rob continued to climb, one hand grasping for each new rung, the other tightly clenched around his shovel. "Yeah, but not close enough," he grunted, pulling himself up onto the steel platform. He stood, leaned over the railing, and looked down at the strange people below. He could draw only one conclusion.

"Looks like- from my point of view, anyway- that they're either posessed by something, or... Well, they look like proper zombies, don't you think?" Looking back to the stranger, then down the ladder, Rob frowned. "Name's Robert, by the way." He extended a hand to the other man as he reached the top of the ladder, to help him up. "And I think ladders turned out to be a pretty good defense."

One of the zombies, a young woman, jumped to reach the bottom rung of the ladder, where she hung for a few moments, before a loud and painful tear ripped her arm clear off at the shoulder. She fell to the ground, while the others merely stared at Rob and the stranger, arms outstretched wantingly.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Aqualung said:
Heh, no problem mate. Happens all the time. :] And Ciarang still hasn't posted to move their character, so I'm going to assume she's run off by now, if that's alright?
Code:
That's fine, I'll give her another update =]

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
*UPDATE*

Wilf:

Code:
You hit the dog on the head, it squeals and is knocked into a pillar. It clumsily gets to its feet and growls. It runs at you again.
Code:
Options:
1. Fight again
2. Run
3. Other
MasterSqueak / Jedoro / RareDevil:

Code:
MS & J, you let RD into the church then block off the door again.
Code:
Jedoro: In the folder you see normal school work, with some badly drawn doodles of animals. At the back you see a few letters from The President, but they're normal looking letters asking about her schoolwork etc.
Code:
Options:
Look in the lunchbox
Try and get the Cell Phone to work
Look at the Library Books
Aqualung / Shadedblade:

Code:
You reach the fire escape. It leads to the roof, but on your way there are some open windows. One on the 3rd floor, one on the 4th floor, and one on the 10th floor. The building is 12 stories high.
Code:
Options:
1. Go through the 3rd floor window
2. Go through the 4th floor window
3. Go through the 10th floor window
4. Go to the roof
5. Other
Ciarang:

Code:
You see the 2 men go up the fire escape. They managed to kill 2 of the zombies. There are 3 left.
Code:
Options:
1. Fight the one nearest the ladder and follow the men.
2. Run back the way you came
3. Other
Code:
[small]Keep in mind you only have 3 days to post before you are left behind.[/small]
Monkfish Acc:

Code:
You escape the building, You find only 2 zombies on the street, the rest were distracted by the noise. After you dodge the remaining 2, you look behind you and see a few more start to appear in the distance.
Code:
Options:
1. Go somewhere else
2. Stay and fight
3. Other
Code:
[small](So the same update as before) :P [/small]
MasterStratus:

Code:
You run down the stairs and exit the building. You see a truck has crashed into the side of your building, blocking the side alley. There are 4 zombies at the end of the street near the library. The other end is empty.
Code:
Options:
Code:
Go where you want (Since you've only posted once so far)
Code:
[small]If I've forgotten anyone please say so. But I'm sure that's everyone.[/small]

Current Time: 2:50pm

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
*Mini Update*

Wilf:

Code:
There is a 'thump' against your back, but the dog is safely locked inside. But because of all the noise, 3 zombies have appeared in the direction you came from.
Code:
Options:
1. Go somewhere else
2. Stay and fight
3. Other
Current Time: 2:55pm