Trapped! A Survival Horror RP - Chapter 6: Have We Escaped Yet?

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
*Mini Update*

Wilf:

Code:
The dog runs out of Town Hall, and stands looking confused, it then spots the first moving thing and goes to attack it.
The dog attacks one of the zombies, tearing it apart. The other 2 zombies are still there.
In the office, you see a broken window on the left side. Through the window you can see more zombies in the alley but they haven't spotted you.
Code:
Options:
1. Stay in the building.
2. Run while the dog is distracted.
3. Other.

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Dean moved quickly threw the door and started to pull the pews back to block it.

"Hi, I'm Dean Shauger, and you are the only survivors i've run into."

He looks around the room and sees the dead body on one of the pews.

Shadedblade

Mar 15, 2009
James shakes Robert.s hand in greeting. "Hi, my name's James," he says. James remembers that the person is still there with the zombies and starts to panic. Okay, calm down, I just need to find something to throw at the zombies in the building, he thought. He jumps through the third floor window, his scalpel ready to bite.

MasterStratus

Oct 19, 2008
Kevin burst through the apartment building's doors with a bang.
He quickly turned to the left, heading towards the side alley.
"I think this alley leads to the supermarket, I'll get some supplies there." He thought to himself while sprinting towards the side of the building.
He turned to look down the main road, searching for people.
"Hmm, what is that? Is that someone? Maybe I shou-"
Kevin slammed into a truck that had apparently gotten itself lodged into the wall of the building.
The impact sent him stumbling backwards, temporarily stunned.
He tottered, attempting to regain his balance, almost tripping over an overturned trash can in the process.
"Oh boy, if I can't even run down an alley without hurting myself, I'll never survive this." He muttered while searching for his hunting knife, which had slipped out of his hand while he was stumbling.
His plan to get supplies ruined, he ran back towards the main road.
"Now, where should I go? Perhaps the drugstore will have something useful."
He turned and hurried down the road, away from the dark figures lurking on the other end of the street.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Shadedblade said:
I hope you didn't miss my post again... :] Either that or you're very reluctant to join conversation!

Rob looked back down the alleyway, where the young woman still stood; frozen in fear, maybe? "Go on! Get out of here!" he yelled, before climbing the fire escape after the stranger. He wished he could do more for the woman, he really did- but with no idea what he was facing, the formula had changed, and he was clueless as to what to do.

Legs pumping strongly with adrenaline, he followed the stranger into the third story window, hoping there were no more surprises inside.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I know I should write a piece, but I can't think of what to write.
Sorry, guys.

(asdjkgfkjgjgflkadsfgakls)

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
*Mini Update*

Aqualung / Shadedblade:

Code:
Aqualung yells at the woman, who snaps out of it, and runs away from the zombies. You both enter the 3rd floor window.
Code:
Inside you find an empty apartment, the floor is littered with old wrappings and clothes. Someone has left the TV on, but the "Technical Difficulties" message is on the screen.
The front door of the apartment is wide open, like someone left in a hurry.
Everyone Else:

Code:
Carry On
Code:
[small]And don't worry Monkfish, take your time :P [/small]

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"Dean, I'm Tyler," he introduced himself after helping with the pews. "This guy is Eric, Leanne is sitting over there, and it looks like Kelsey is digging through that lunchbox beside her." He noticed Dean staring, so he looked over to see the body.

"Don't worry about her. She's dead for good," he muttered so that Leanne couldn't hear.

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Dean stood in the door way in his ACU's and military barrette, he could still feel the greasy cammo face paint. He must look a sight standing inside the church in his ROTC uniform.

"But it would be best if you moved the body, to stop possible diseases."

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Code:
Leanne heard the others talking and looked up. "Are you crazy, what if more of those things come out of the ground!" 
She looked down at the cell phone and grabbed it.
"Come on... work!" She slapped it with her hand a few times. "What kinda person keeps a dead cell phone in their bag.."

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
Eric looked at Leanne.

"We have no evidence these zombies are actually undead. In fact, all signs point to them being the result of a disease or something similar."

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"You got a shovel in that pack of yours?" Tyler asked, pointing at Dean's rucksack.

"If that phone is the same as anyone else's," Kelsey mused, "we could just use the battery from one of ours to power it."

"Or if we can grab a few wires, we can rig it to use another phone's battery," Tyler suggested.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Code:
"Really?" Leanne said. "We could use this to phone for help?!?"  She gave the phone to Tyler.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Holding the phone, Tyler glanced down at it, then looked back at Leanne.

"Yeah... I don't have a phone, actually," he admitted, looking around for any electronics to tear apart. "Kelsey, I know you have one, you're female."

"Ass," she commented, tossing her phone to him. "So, does that battery fit?"

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
*Mini Update*

Jedoro:

Code:
You put Kelsey's phone battery into the other phone and turn it on. You have an hour of battery before it runs out.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"Yep, now let's turn this bad boy on." Holding the power button, Tyler looks on as the phone turns on to reveal one bar of battery left. "What the hell were you doing walking around with an almost dead battery?"

"I was at my dorm, where I planned on charging it, jerk," Kelsey yelled back. "Just try to find a 'Daddy' or something in the contacts." Making a face at her, Tyler searched through her contacts list.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
*Mini Update*

Jedoro:

Code:
You scroll through her contacts.
Code:
University
Kayliegh
Jake
Shannon
Library
Mr. Connely
White House.
Dad (private line)

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Why doesn't she have Leanne? I thought they were friends.
"Time to call up the big man, I suppose," Tyler commented, selecting "Dad" and pushing SEND. "After I tell him, I say we get out there and find her." Raising the phone to his ear, he found himself surprisingly calm about speaking to the President.