Tremble in Fear at the "100 Greatest Movie Threats of All Time"

Stick Antolini

Jun 3, 2010
D0WNT0WN said:
"Go away or I will taunt you a second time"

Truely Threatening, I wouldnt mess with that guy.

Very dissapointed that there is no Tit For Tat Threat in there.

Well, I was just remembering a limerick. "There once was a woman who was quite begat. She had three babies named Nat, Pat, and Tat. She said it was fun in the breeding, but found it was hell in the feeding, when she saw there was no tit for Tat." You have caused me no end of trouble, but now I shall return the favor. Tit for tat, right?
Oh wow I never knew anyone else had seen shoot em up, but yea that whole film was full of brilliant oneliners and just an all round excellent film. XD

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
"I got six little friends...and they can all run faster than you can..."

If I ever get to play Shadowrun again, I'm using that line.

I'll throw one in from Black Lagoon. Who care if it's an anime?
"Why don't I do you a fuckin' favor and show you what color your brain is?"
-Revy Two Hands

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
I have to agree with those above about Bricktop in 'Snatch' (and Liam Neeson in Taken as well):

To me the best threats aren't the overt ones: any person can scream and yell profanities at you and describe what they're going to do to you in harsh terms.

But subtlety? Where you force the potential victim to actually think about what's going to happen? It brings a touch of artistry to the proceedings.

Photocopier

Mar 1, 2011
I think I've seen every one of those films.
My favourite has to be Ajax though 'I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle', Because I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did.

firetamer13

Jun 8, 2010
Thaius said:
I'm probably the only one here who's heard of Undercover Blues, and thus probably the only one who's sad to see it was never on here...
I love that movie, unfortunately I can't think of any awesome threats beyond "Do you know what my name is?...My name...is...Muerte." and we know how that goes.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
I loved nearly all of them and I am SO happy they ended it with probably the most classic Segal line.

Blank Kold

Aug 24, 2010
I'm saddened by the lack of Fight Club's bathroom scene.

Sadly, I cant find the entire scene, so this will have to do.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
Rhymenoceros said:
I started watching this earlier. I got bored after 20 something unfortunately.

And they should definitely have had Takens phone speech in there

I find what makes this work, is although it's a little 'generic badass', Liam Neeson's very awesome Irish accent makes it sound like God himself just caught you pissing on his fence....and he isn't happy.

Isnack

Apr 28, 2011
"whatever you're reachin for it better be a sandwhich, cause you're gonna have to eat it!"
definitely my favourite.

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
I am glad they had Man on Fire and Taken on the list as well as the classic from Dirty Harry and the Holy Grail

Mailman

Jan 25, 2010
I'm sorry. Whenever I see that scene in The Running Man I start to laugh. I laughed so hard my arm went numb.

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
"I'm Gonna cut your heart out with a spoon!" - Robin Hood with Kevin Costner and Morgan Freeman... best Robin Hood EVER (80's forever)!

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
"I'll kick your ass so hard you'll have to unbutton your collar to shit."
Nice and descriptive. I like it.

DivineBeastLink

Nov 22, 2009
After a while, all I heard was "Fucking fucker fucking a ************, I'm gonna skullfuck you".

Yeah. I think they lose some of the impact when strung together. That and it seems like many times they don't even try to be creative and just liberally use the word "fuck".

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
i thought for sure the other funny threat from team america woulda been in there, you know?
where the "martial arts expert" is like, i'll drill holes in your dick so the next time you piss, YOU PISS IN ALL DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS!

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
go now or i shall taunt you once more!
that looks and sounds alot like monty python.
anyone know where its from?