Tremble in Fear at the "100 Greatest Movie Threats of All Time"

Elementlmage

Aug 14, 2009
That was epic.... but they left out one:

"Be considerate to others or I will bite your torso and give you a disease!"

irtaco

Dec 2, 2009
"I'm gonna shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle." Fucking love The Warriors!

I-Protest-I

Nov 7, 2009
I'm personally very happy with sexy beast and dead mans shoes being included, though I expected a mention of snatch/lock stock and two smoking barrels to be included. Threats seem more genuine from insane british people.

Hachura

Nov 28, 2007
Ohhh man, just watched Way of the Gun again the other day. On top of being a decent action film, I've made the following line one of my standard-issue threats.

"You better shut that c--t's mouth before I go over there and f--kstart 'er head!"

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
These are awesome. I want to know who that angry, angry Scotsman is, as he also featured prominently in the 100 Greatest Insults video.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I'm glad they had O-Ren's in there. That scene made my blood run cold when I first watched Kill Bill, and it still does.

But I'm also glad they didn't just pick serious ones. The ones from Smokey and the Bandit and from Anchorman are my favorite hilarious threats.

"I will smash your face into a car windshield, then take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out on a nice, romantic seafood dinner and NEVER call her again."

Although they missed a vital threat. And I don't even need to say which movie it is, because most of us will know. "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
The best part about this list is that I count 2 Pulp Fiction quotes, and 3 Samuel L. Jackson quotes (I may have missed some though) :D

For me, the winner is:
"Say what again! I dare you, I double dare you ************, say what one more goddamn time!"

But honorable mention goes to:
"I will cut your heart out with a spoon!"
"Now go away or I shall taunt you another time."
"I want him dead. I want his family dead. I want his house burned to the ground and I want to piss on the ashes."

Hmmm... Captcha: "Nivation coral," I swear that sounds like a ceramic glaze color...

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
restoshammyman said:
go now or i shall taunt you once more!
that looks and sounds alot like monty python.
anyone know where its from?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail, said by the same Frenchman who called out "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!"

SkyHawkMkIV

May 19, 2011
R. Lee Ermey is my hero. The whole scene of the first day of boot camp was awesome. Not because of his performance, but because he made the his entire part in that scene up on the spot.

SuperNova221

May 29, 2010
Liam Neeson from Taken at 10:10 is probably my favourite to use in real life. Lots of situations where it doesn't sound too out of place.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
Eh... personally, a lot of my favorite threats come from books.

I will blacken your sky with crows.

Buzz Killington_v1legacy

Likes Good Stories About Bridges
Aug 8, 2009
I've always liked the one from Heavy Metal:

"And if I refuse?"

"If you refuse, you die...the girl dies...everybody dies."

BigChiefDel

Dec 7, 2010
Not a movie threat but a favourite of mine from TV was one in Dexter... I forget the exact quote sorry, but it goes roughly like this:

"If I have to come back here again I'm leaving with your head in a bag. I already have the bag."

:D