silverbullet1989

Jun 7, 2009
GonzoGamer said:
silverbullet1989 said:
well im sure there's an argument about releasing a beta in there somewhere -_-
There's a Yackoff Smirnoff joke there.
"In Communist Russia....
I mean in the 80's companies pay YOU to test beta."

I haven't run into too many problems with Blops (mind you I haven't even gotten to level 50... for the first time) but playing Fallout New Vegas reminded me why people should get paid to beta test: it's not fun and it's not good for your hardware. It was bad enough when they started giving beta keys out as prizes and stuff, but asking people pay $60 to beta test is just a shitty thing to do.

And why is it always the ps3 version that remains broken for... shit, sometimes forever.
funny thing is ive never had any glitches or major problems with new vegas, only now i am (due to the amount of mods im running on it) lol but black ops is in such an unplayable state on the multiplayer side for me (pc)

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
silverbullet1989 said:
GonzoGamer said:
silverbullet1989 said:
well im sure there's an argument about releasing a beta in there somewhere -_-
There's a Yackoff Smirnoff joke there.
"In Communist Russia....
I mean in the 80's companies pay YOU to test beta."

I haven't run into too many problems with Blops (mind you I haven't even gotten to level 50... for the first time) but playing Fallout New Vegas reminded me why people should get paid to beta test: it's not fun and it's not good for your hardware. It was bad enough when they started giving beta keys out as prizes and stuff, but asking people pay $60 to beta test is just a shitty thing to do.

And why is it always the ps3 version that remains broken for... shit, sometimes forever.
funny thing is ive never had any glitches or major problems with new vegas, only now i am (due to the amount of mods im running on it) lol but black ops is in such an unplayable state on the multiplayer side for me (pc)
Well (especially if you're running mods) the PC version of New Vegas will run better. The modders were able to fix that game up better than the official patches.
I was actually more interested in Blops for the PC but my wife wanted to play it with her friends on the ps3. I guess I should thank her because I haven't run into too many noticeable problems on that, which is surprising because I hear the ps3 version is pretty messed up too.