TV shows that only you remember.

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
Sometimes it seems like your favorite television shows from the good ole days may just be an insane product of your own imagination. Its like you're certain that they must have existed at some point but it seems to have been wiped from the memory of everybody else Twilight Zone style. For me it was Millenium. It was the show that Chris Carter did while X-Files was going steadily downhill. Unfortunatly, I can't seem to find anybody else who's ever heard of it.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
I loved Millenium. Took the edge off X-Files slowly going down the crapper. Think the only reason I first watched it was because it had Bishop from Aliens in it.

For me it was "The New Adventures of Beans Baxter". It was fairly Ferris Buellerish and the only reason I even remember it is because the main character's name was Bo Baxter which is what my mom wanted to name me and even wrote in my baby book.

Speaking of Adventures, I also loved "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr." untill it too started getting lame. Started sucking the same way X-Files did, focused in on one spcific story-line that wasn't all that intriguing.

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
I don't remember the name but it was on WB lik 8 years ago. It was about these kids who released Something (Curse/evil demons etc). And they needed to catch them again in the form of cards or something..

Yaa I don't even remember it XD

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
clicketycrack said:
Sometimes it seems like your favorite television shows from the good ole days may just be an insane product of your own imagination. Its like you're certain that they must have existed at some point but it seems to have been wiped from the memory of everybody else Twilight Zone style. For me it was Millenium. It was the show that Chris Carter did while X-Files was going steadily downhill. Unfortunatly, I can't seem to find anybody else who's ever heard of it.
My mom used to watch it. Didn't it have a countdown somewhere during the show or something? I don't remember too much of it.

I remember this one show, I forgot the name of it and nobody can help me it seems.
It was about a boy who, after he fell down, was in a coma for over a year or so. While he was in a coma he was living in a fantasy world that took place in his head. In that world there were only kids and no adults.
At some point he woke up from his coma and he was living in both worlds at the same time. It got sort of confusing because the kids in his fantasy world were the same ones as in the real world.

The fact I can't remember the name really drives me crazy sometimes.

Chiddy

Jun 18, 2009
Some weird robot beating other robot show, it was like a tournament, was heaps cool but never seen it on tv again, it was on about 7 years ago

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
OOH! VWF: Vegetable Wrestling Federation! That was fucking hilarious, and completely bat-shit-insane :p

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Chiddy said:
Some weird robot beating other robot show, it was like a tournament, was heaps cool but never seen it on tv again, it was on about 7 years ago
Robot Wars?

BaronXS

Jul 11, 2009
Lexodus said:
BaronXS said:
Ned's Newt.
Quite funny sometimes :)
AWESOME! I finally found someone else who likes that show!

Chiddy said:
I REMEMBER THAT! Bill Nye was on it!

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
What a cowinkydink, that's the case for me for that show too, except I forgot what it was called for a few years and I never watched it. That also happened with "Street Sharks" (Wikipedia FTW) and I still can't seem to think of the name of this one cartoon that starred a boy named Max who wore a shirt with an M on it, I think it was yellow on red and he had blond hair and some kind of superpower. Also "Eerie, Indiana" and this one on Fox, I want to say "Beetleborgs", it featured a haunted house and the residents you'd expect there and giant robot things that even then I thought were a rip-off of "Power Rangers" but it had a completely different aesthetic and more humor so I didn't care. About when that ended was when "Power Rangers" began its slow slide into the shameful state it's in today, or at least the state it was in the last time I checked, about 7 years ago.
Also it seemed like "Invader Zim" was dust in the wind until I heard about its cult-classic following (I liked it but I never really "got into it) and "The Angry Beavers" is seriously underrated. Apparently one person (please note that, one person) called in about Norbert calling Daggett some insulting but still innocent name and they bleeped it the next time they showed that episode and parents got up in arms assuming Nickelodeon was showing their kids filth and they didn't pull it but it never recovered from the hit and they pulled it when it stopped bringing in the ratings.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
GodsOneMistake said:
I don't remember the name but it was on WB like 8 years ago. It was about these kids who released Something (Curse/evil demons etc). And they needed to catch them again in the form of cards or something..

Yeah I don't even remember it XD
Dude, I remember that show too! But I can't remember the name either.

Levk

Dec 25, 2008
xmetatr0nx said:
Small Wonder, that little girl robot was so cute.
i remember this show $$ Lolita lol

but i remember besides SM, Alf and other weird shows, Police Squad =D the show the Naked Gun movies are reference

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
Instant K4rma said:
Rocco's Modern Life. :D
You kidding me? I watched that show all the time. I caught an episode a few years back though and was surprised at how much adult humor is in it.

GodsOneMistake said:
I don't remember the name but it was on WB lik 8 years ago. It was about these kids who released Something (Curse/evil demons etc). And they needed to catch them again in the form of cards or something..

Yaa I don't even remember it XD
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess it was Cardcaptors, which was the spliced version of an anime called Cardcaptor Sakura. Admittedly the English version was probably better...

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
TheRedLucario said:
GodsOneMistake said:
I don't remember the name but it was on WB like 8 years ago. It was about these kids who released Something (Curse/evil demons etc). And they needed to catch them again in the form of cards or something..

Yeah I don't even remember it XD
Dude, I remember that show too! But I can't remember the name either.
sweet so im not crazy