TV Tropes

RocksW

Feb 26, 2010
I always thought TV tropes was such a nice site in comparison to encyclopedia dramatica and 4chan. Its worse because it makes you trust it...

Still I think time on it is time well spent, theres a genuine quality to whats on there.

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
One of the first times I was there, I spend for about five hours or so.

Nowadays I can control my addiction.

Barely.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
I can get pretty bad about TVTropes, but I think I have problem just with tabs in general. At this very moment, I've got two Something Awful tabs, nine TVTropes tabs, four Cracked tabs, three Shoryuken tabs, three YouTube tabs, an FML tab, two Daily Squee tabs, four Pirates of the Caribbean Wiki tabs (I was watching At World's End and wanted to know more about the Brethren Court, okay?), a Wikipedia tab, two Google tabs and two Escapist tabs. Yeah, I have a problem.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I have probably lost between 150-200 hours on that site, and I'm sure there are people with 10x that number out there. TVTropes will ruin your life!

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
The most I've ever gone was about a half hour, but I had like 10 different tabs open and every time I saw something that I wanted to read I would just open it in a new tab... but I haven't been addicted like some people...