Twilight: Eclipse Turns Into 8-Bit Game

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Anticitizen_Two said:
Can someone please tell me why there are so many posts about Twilight on this site? Admittedly, this one is related to gaming, but most of them aren't, and there are TONS of them.
Because we nerds love to hate Twilight, and it's funny. :p

Czargent Sane

May 31, 2010
wow, now the acting has 6 more bits.

@ the random one; yeah, I want to deal with my inner demons, as in, make a deal so we can work together against vampires and werewolves.

interesting idea though, hope to see different subjects for youtube creativity in the future, all twilight is good for is snark bait

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
John Funk said:
Anticitizen_Two said:
Can someone please tell me why there are so many posts about Twilight on this site? Admittedly, this one is related to gaming, but most of them aren't, and there are TONS of them.
don't forget that we all secretly love Twilight. How else do we know so much about it?

What? I can't be the only one.

>_>
<_<

I am?

oh...

*sigh* here's my man card. Now I have to fight a bear barehanded to get that back.

Blackjack 222

Dec 2, 2009
Alright, who do i need to kill. I can get to them but i need a plane ticket to Switzerland after i do.
This Blasphemy cannot go unchallenged!

Seriously, tell me who i need to kill to stop this before it destroys the universe.

@Orangeapples
In order to get the man card back for watching that crap you must kill 10 bears with your fists, beat a helicopter to death with your shins, kill 5 tigers with your teeth, and shoot down a plane by saying "Bang!" while pointing at it.

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
orangeapples said:
John Funk said:
Anticitizen_Two said:
don't forget that we all secretly love Twilight. How else do we know so much about it?

What? I can't be the only one.

>_>
<_<

I am?

oh...

*sigh* here's my man card. Now I have to fight a bear barehanded to get that back.
and post it on Youtube

maddog015

Sep 12, 2008
VanityGirl said:
Pretty funny, but one of the videos was removed for copyright infringement. ><
Both videos were removed. Copyright infringement over what? I thought parody was safe.

Wonder if some upset Twilight fans blew the whistle.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Randy11517 said:
Alright, who do i need to kill. I can get to them but i need a plane ticket to Switzerland after i do.
This Blasphemy cannot go unchallenged!

Seriously, tell me who i need to kill to stop this before it destroys the universe.

@Orangeapples
In order to get the man card back for watching that crap you must kill 10 bears with your fists, beat a helicopter to death with your shins, kill 5 tigers with your teeth, and shoot down a plane by saying "Bang!" while pointing at it.
Can we get two man cards? I'm 75% complete. But since when did helicopters have a life that you could take away?
maddog015 said:
VanityGirl said:
Pretty funny, but one of the videos was removed for copyright infringement. ><
Both videos were removed. Copyright infringement over what? I thought parody was safe.

Wonder if some upset Twilight fans blew the whistle.
I want to get the ending where they die! But the copyright is in the way. CURSE YOU LAWYERS!!!
Probably annoyed over-zealous fans that can't admit that what they obsess over has flaws(this applies to ALL obsessions) and that have no sense of humor.
EDIT: Never mind, played again and realized that Bella can ironically die. Almost better.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Best ending:
Go Help Jacob
Turn down Edward
Watch the fireworks.

Long story short: all the characters are dead. Just the way it should have ended.

EDIT: Woops, didn't mean to be a necromancer, didn't realize how old thread was.