Twitter Now Accepts Telepathy

fletch_talon

Nov 6, 2008
Nossy said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Nossy said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Nossy said:
I should stop reading what Escapist staff post in the forums, they always make me lose my faith in humanity a little more. It's already bad enough our politicians dick around on their phones while they should be listening to important stuff like fixing the economy, but this...this...wow, I'm done for the day.
I'm a little taken aback by this. You don't believe that helping crippled people talk online is a good thing?
I don't see it as helping paralyzed people being able to talk, I see it as another reason for people just to be stupid and lazy, which I'm sick of.
May I humbly suggest that a jaundiced eye is in no way better than rose colored glasses.

Fightgarr said:
Yay! Inefficient ways of communication that are SO cool anyway.
I think that there is better advancement on controlling shit with your mind regarding the EPOC Headset [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDpmSiMiscA] though.
...and that's a gaming console too.
Perhaps, but as the EEG is a standard instrument in many hospitals and the technology is only in it's infancy, it keeps up with the EPOC before you include the hefty price tag.
So what? You're going to sit there and tell me that people will use this exactly what it was meant for?

So what? You're going to sit there and tell me that paralysed people being able to communicate with the world around them isn't worth the possibility of lazy people continuing to be lazy.

Hell you're right, excuse me whilst I go back in time and prevent pain medication, spray paint, petrol and glue from being discovered/invented, because the usefulness of these items and the good that they do are clearly not worth the fact that a minority of dickheads will use them for purposes beyond what was originally intended.

I mean really, you had to be kidding right?

Nox13last

Mar 18, 2009
We've only begun to grasp the concept of controlling stuff with our minds...

...and we're wasting it on Twitter?