Twitter Poster Supposedly Reveals Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Secrets

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
HMm...I will take this with a grain of salt and wait for the offical statement.

I want this game to be released now!

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
As you can tell, I wanted Akuma, but no Frank West and Mega Man Is BS. Why not Make Akuma DLC? I'd pay for him, and the people who hate him can ignore him and not get him.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Wasn't Silver Surfer confirmed accidentally a few months ago? How come there is no mention of him? I'm having a hard time believing this is a credible source :/

Towels

Feb 21, 2010
Mr. Omega said:
No Megaman? Capcom's biggest icon not in this? If just one part of this is false, it has to be this statement.
I agree, but it could just mean that it's not the classic blue bomber Megaman. There's X, Trigger, .Exe, whatever the star force version was...

My money is on X. He's the most superhero-y of all the Megaman incarnations.

And as for Venom, perhaps they wanted Carnage instead.

Misho-

May 20, 2010
Towels said:
Mr. Omega said:
No Megaman? Capcom's biggest icon not in this? If just one part of this is false, it has to be this statement.
I agree, but it could just mean that it's not the classic blue bomber Megaman. There's X, Trigger, .Exe, whatever the star force version was...

My money is on X. He's the most superhero-y of all the Megaman incarnations.

And as for Venom, perhaps they wanted Carnage instead.
Maybe no Megaman since the creator left Capcom and its their way to get back at him! :p

Also so sad no Ken :(

Misho-

May 20, 2010
Mr. Omega said:
I have mixed opinions. Not including scepticism, they are:

Marvel side has 6 X-Men characters if this is true.
All the 'cut' guys will be DLC. I'm calling it now.
Galactus as final boss. This is awesome. Very awesome.
Akuma is either BS, DLC, or there is a serious problem here.
I'm fine with Hagar, Taskmaster and Hsien-ko.

Still looking forward to this game.
Also I don't think its a problem... Marvel wouldn't have 6, it would have 5 characters + 1 as a Boss, it happened also in the first MvsC I believe, with Onslaught.

Oct 14, 2010
2xDouble said:
Believeable, except for one thing... NO Megaman? He adds NOTHING unique to the game? really? Especially considering they never even tried to use X... but they add Ryu-clone Akuma? I'm calling shenannigans on that one, even if it is true.
I'm with you. Megaman is a corporate figurehead. It'd be like Nintendo taking Mario out of Smash Bros. because hey, what can a plumber really contribute to a fighting game?

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Misho- said:
Mr. Omega said:
Also I don't think its a problem... Marvel wouldn't have 6, it would have 5 characters + 1 as a Boss, it happened also in the first MvsC I believe, with Onslaught.
Wolverine, X-23, Storm, Magneto, Sentinel, Jean Grey. That's six playable X-Men characters. It's not a problem, just that the Marvel side is looking a little... Good god, I'm gonna hate myself for saying this... X-centric. And going by my claim of cut guys as DLC, Cyclops makes it 7, and I'm willing to bet Gambit will get put in sooner or later. Imagine if the Capcom side had a bunch more Street Fighter characters. Nothing wrong with it, just that there are more Capcom games besides Street Fighter.

Towels

Feb 21, 2010
Misho- said:
Maybe no Megaman since the creator left Capcom and its their way to get back at him! :p

Also so sad no Ken :(
Yeah, and at least %50 of their fans. Take THAT you filthy fanbase!

Oh, Maybe if you're lucky they include Ken as a cosmetic for Ryu.

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Damn. I would have liked to see Sakura or Cammy. Looks like I'll have pick two new characters to team up with Amaterasu...
Might I suggest Trish and Viewtiful Joe, for the Platinum Games trifecta.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Hmmm, im gonna take this with a grain of salt.

And im sorry but my fanboy sense are going nuts.

Hsien-Ko is not a vampire.
She is a Chinese Jumping Zombie.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Wait a second... that's only 6 characters and a boss... there were 8 left to reveal after the Storm/C.Viper reveal, so... there's still hope! yay

ReEdit: Found these on Capcom's Facebook page:
Poor Mega...

Dec 14, 2009
Mysnomer said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Damn. I would have liked to see Sakura or Cammy. Looks like I'll have pick two new characters to team up with Amaterasu...
Might I suggest Trish and Viewtiful Joe, for the Platinum Games trifecta.
Trish? From DMC? Didn't know Platinum games worked on that...

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I'm very upset that they cut Frank West and Venom. (Please make them be DLC)

However I'm very pleased that Galactus is in the game.

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
Armored Prayer said:
I'm very upset that they cut Frank West and Venom. (Please make them be DLC)

However I'm very pleased that Galactus is in the game.
Dude, I wouldn't take this as fact. Again, the title of the article is "supposedly". I remember reading elsewhere where it was confirmed that no other Darkstalkers characters outside of Felicia or Morrigan would be in this game. That's what's mainly leading me to call "bullshit" on this.

Alluos

Nov 7, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
Why would nobody take Phoenix Wright seriously?
I imagine the meeting went a little like this...
"So we're definitely NOT including Phoenix Wright, he's just not a fighting character..."
"OBJECTION!"
Yeahhh...

I'll look forward to it no matter who's in it really, so long as they keep all the majors in.

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
So they cut my favorite X-Man...and Venom...to put back in Sentinal, Storm, And Magneto simply because EVERYONE in the world used that team for its infinites. Dumb dumb dumb...If you want to add somthing NEW to the game don't READD the same characters that was constantly spammed...I'd take Frank West and Mega Man and Phoenix Wright over Sentinel anyday. Oh well...Phoenix is a suprise (for me atleast) so I guess I'll live...