Two men hugging means they're gay?

LiliumSnow

Jun 20, 2011
GHudston said:
While we're at it, hugging your sister is incest and petting your dog is bestiality.

Only the most insecure of people would actually think this.
This comment is full of win. Seriously somebody give this person a giant cake as an award.

OT: No I don't think hugging your friend makes you gay, regardless whether you are a male or female. I watch my Dad hug his friends all the time and no one ever has a spazz and says "ZOMG UR SO GAY!!!".

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
GHudston said:
While we're at it, hugging your sister is incest and petting your dog is bestiality.

Only the most insecure of people would actually think this.
Beautifully put.

If they're hugging while naked, then yes, I'd say it's a likely indication of homosexuality, but otherwise? Good lord, of course not.
As long as there's some level of clothing between genitals, all is good.

Pretty sure that by now the hug has practically replaced 'hello' as a greeting, hasn't it? Pretty much everyone I know hugs and is hugged on any meeting with a friend/acquaintance they haven't seen in a while (a while here being anything in excess of 2 days). Never, ever heard it suggested as gay when it's 2 guys. Well, unless one/both of them is known to be gay, anyway. Or if one of them uses too much tongue in the subsequent 'man kiss'.

hazabaza1 said:
The first thing you need to do is scream "MAN HUG".
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH"
Then it's cool.
That "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" isn't optional, by the way.

Feb 28, 2008
Don't really understand it myself. It must mean that you're uncomfortable or unsure of your sexuality if you're worried about what others think/what you will do if you hug another guy.

Rastrelly

%PCName
Mar 19, 2011
What's the question? Friendly hugs existed always. Until you don't want to stick something into your friend's butt, it's all right.

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
Well, depends on the hug.
Manhug is sign of brotherhood and trust between two men, not homosexual relationship. If performed the right way, that is - and it's not easy to accomplish it.

Sep 17, 2009
What?! Absolutely not. Nothing I wrong with showing some affection to your friends male or female. How could anyone think it is gay to hug your friend? Are people really that insecure?

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Fiskmasen said:
Pretty gay, yeah.
Maybe if you're like 8.

It's not gay at all. We've just gotten into this weird mindset that two guys touching each other (in anything other than a fight) is gay.

Makes me sad at how dumb we have all gotten :/