U mad bro racist?

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
Romblen said:
I find it funny how Fox is still getting hate for this. They reported on why some found it racist, then they went even further and attempted to explain what the actual meaning was behind it. Most of their viewers are not aware of internet slang, so they informed them.

Granted it isn't really newsworthy, but lets not even pretend that Fox is the only one guilty of that.

As for the actual story. I can understand why the school doesn't approve of it, as it's poor sportsmanship. But the racist claim is silly.
I've defended Fox from unnecessary hate myself before, but I can't really do it here. No decent newspaper / news show openly states stuff like "that's racist" or "that president is a Muslim terrorist;" they just pick and choose stories to fit their agenda. Not that Fox is the only one to do this; they're just not very subtle in the way they do it. It's interesting that they only interviewed people who were offended, when I can almost guarantee that 95% of the people they approached probably just went "oh, it's some internet slang, no harm no foul."

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
When I hear bro do you know who I think of?
An 18-24 year old male who wears Birkenstock sandals, watches family guy, plays ultimate frisbee, and wears an upside down visor or baseball cap with a pre frayed brim. You know a bro.
for more insight on the nature of bros, please watch the video below.