Ubisoft Boss Calls New Nintendo Console "Fantastic"

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
I can't help but still have my doubts, it is just too soon to start the new generation with a new console that doesn't really offer much more than the previous generation.

Fr said:
anc[is]So next gen Nintendo will be as good as this gen everything else? ...lol?
From what I have heard about the console so far, I have to agree.

Is this really what the next generation of consoles is going to be like....

BrunDeign said:
And like the poster above me said, Extra Credits goes over "Graphics Vs. Aesthetics" really well. I recommend anyone who wants to complain about how Nintendo will be "behind" graphically once the new consoles hit from the other two should watch that video.
I kind of agree but do we really need to buy a new Nintendo console just because it can now do games similar to the PS3 and 360. If you don't focus on graphics then there really isn't many incentives to start a new generation as well as buy a new console. In my opinion games like Zelda don't need HD graphics and I am not too keen on waiting years after Project Café's release to see a Zelda in HD.

bomblord

Mar 16, 2011
Adam28 said:
I can't help but still have my doubts, it is just too soon to start the new generation with a new console that doesn't really offer much more than the previous generation.

Fr said:
anc[is]So next gen Nintendo will be as good as this gen everything else? ...lol?
From what I have heard about the console so far, I have to agree.

Is this really what the next generation of consoles is going to be like....

BrunDeign said:
And like the poster above me said, Extra Credits goes over "Graphics Vs. Aesthetics" really well. I recommend anyone who wants to complain about how Nintendo will be "behind" graphically once the new consoles hit from the other two should watch that video.
I kind of agree but do we really need to buy a new Nintendo console just because it can now do games similar to the PS3 and 360. If you don't focus on graphics then there really isn't many incentives to start a new generation as well as buy a new console. In my opinion games like Zelda don't need HD graphics and I am not too keen on waiting years after Project Café's release to see a Zelda in HD.
more powerful the rumors all say more powerful how is becoming more powerful than the current gen systems the same as "just catching up"

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
bomblord said:
more powerful the rumors all say more powerful how is becoming more powerful than the current gen systems the same as "just catching up"
I never said they would be "just catching up", from rumours it seems like it will be a little more powerful. Better graphics doesn't necessarily mean a better system. It is still early days though so this is just speculation.

bomblord

Mar 16, 2011
Adam28 said:
bomblord said:
I never said they would be "just catching up", from rumours it seems like it will be a little more powerful. Better graphics doesn't necessarily mean a better system. It is still early days though so this is just speculation.
Oh sorry I must have read it wrong