Ubisoft Files Assassin's Creed Counter-Suit

Fudj

May 1, 2008
The classy thing to do here is just make sure he can't bring the claim again, and then drop it, Ubisoft don't need to sue him for any money, they just need to protect their IP.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
phoenix352 said:
artanis_neravar said:
phoenix352 said:
Frostbite3789 said:
phoenix352 said:
Terminate421 said:
phoenix352 said:
the American Dream.
HAHAHAHAHA Did you even read where these are taking place?
whats that got to do with anything...
it was a swing at how people are suing each other for the dumbest things, you know just like Americans always do.
and since these lawsuits are what id call pretty damn stupid just like lawsuits in America i called it the American dream ....

and now that i had to explain it to you it isn't as funny anymore.
glad your happy with yourself.

captcha: pipe down... topical.
It wasn't funny before, it was a sad attempt at humor that is pretty bigoted especially considering Ubisoft is a predominantly Canadian company, with branches elsewhere.

But good try, America hater!

ignoring the few basic things i explained and attacking me personally because i don't share your illusion, how very American of you.
I'm pretty sure attempting to start a flame war is against forum rules. Just a heads up

i didn't attempt to do anything but speak my mind , i posted a simple harmless sentence,they took it to seriously and lashed out in a very childish manner i don't need to explain how that isn't a "flame war attempt".
After they obviously had a negative response to your first American comment, you responded with "how very American of you" knowing that they would also take offense to that, which atleast appears to be an attempt to start something