Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Info Blowout

blackavengre

Jul 22, 2011
Looking over the newly announced roster, i was reminded of Lupinko's earlier predictions for the next DLC characters, which were denied by Capcom back in March.

Now, they've just released the news of 3 of the 7 calls made by Lupinko on the Capcom line-up. Frank West, Pheonix Wright and Strider, all announced... Makes you wonder really, what with all the recent capcom activity surrounding their fighting game extras.

Maybe Capcom still have another wallet-pilfering concoction up their sleeve...

Hiken no Ace

Jul 12, 2010
Hehe, I am very happy with new Marvel characters, and Vergil as well. Doc Strange and Ghost Rider? Team with my Hulk and Secret Defenders go! Definite buy. Now if only Online mode is fixed well, no crazy disconnect from searching stuff. Also, I'd love an in-game tournament mode! Now I'll just keep my fingers crossed until I see Gameplay of Doc Strange, Vergil and Nova.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
So, is this gone to be a full game, like all the characters from the first MvC3 with these new characters added, or is this gone to be a game with just the new characters?

Sparrowsabre7

Mar 12, 2008
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
...So did Capcom just take a massive dump on people who bought MvsC3 considering it only came out in February? ...That's only a 9 month difference. What the hell Capcom?
...are you serious? I was unaware the world had inserted 4 more months between february and july.
I'm talking about how the game is coming out in november.
My apologies sir. But Ihink even announcing it so soon is poor taste. Ah well, at least MVC3 standard players can content themselves in the knowledge that they have the superior HUD =P

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I'm mostly excited for Frank West, Dr. Strange, and Iron Fist.

The ultimate team.

Still pissed about the way this was handled though.

lapan

Jan 23, 2009
It's offical, i'm not gonna buy any Capcom fighting game sooner as 2 years in when i can get the cheaper final version of it, if at all. Fuck them.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
I'll likely pick this up, although I'm annoyed at the lack of spider-man characters. I mean, come on, Venom, Anti-Venom or Electro could have work really well and, seeing as we've already put in Mr. Wright, I don't see why J. Jonah Jameson couldn't be tossed in for giggles as well...

And no Dan? Really? Although I can understand they decided to exclude him for reasons of him being god tier.

Schmittler

Aug 4, 2010
Ninjamedic said:
Schmittler said:
Capcom should not be getting off easy at this point, especially not after canceling Megaman Legends 3 just a few days ago.
Has anyone considered that they axed MML3 because they thought it was terrible? The same happened to universe when it got complaints and bad previews.
Not when the game was essentially in its beginning phases. I would say that is far too early to tell. Sorry, I just don't buy it. Perhaps you are right, but I was genuinely excited for the MML3, I wish they had planned it better or had a better developer if that was the case. The base design wasn't broken by any means.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Schmittler said:
Ninjamedic said:
Schmittler said:
Capcom should not be getting off easy at this point, especially not after canceling Megaman Legends 3 just a few days ago.
Has anyone considered that they axed MML3 because they thought it was terrible? The same happened to universe when it got complaints and bad previews.
Not when the game was essentially in its beginning phases. I would say that is far too early to tell. Sorry, I just don't buy it. Perhaps you are right, but I was genuinely excited for the MML3, I wish they had planned it better or had a better developer if that was the case. The base design wasn't broken by any means.
I honestly think it was because of the 3DS's failure.