Ultimate "Video Game Babe"

Jun 8, 2009
Haydyn" post="9.118779.2285489 said:
How about a beer drinking fat chick with pig tails and a shot gun?quote]

This... is just plain awesome... can I play that character now?

Guess who my next character in SR2 is going to be...

EDIT: whoops, sorry, quote didn't come out correctly.

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
Who's the main character from Beyond Good And Evil? I'm pretty sure she has largeness in her personality and unisex appeal, not her chest. Also, Faith (above) is a good female character too, along with the main villain of Mirror's Edge.

Noone From Nowhere

Feb 20, 2009
If you doesn't like Ivy's looks, there is always Talim or Hilde to better suit your taste. As for the back problems, if she doesn't wear a bra and she remains active, it shouldn't be much of an issue.

wolfy098

May 1, 2009
TexaNigerian said:
If you doesn't like Ivy's looks, there is always Talim or Hilde to better suit your taste. As for the back problems, if she doesn't wear a bra and she remains active, it shouldn't be much of an issue.
really no matter how active you are you'll still have problems with them

Clirck

Mar 19, 2009
ToonLink said:
A strong female character that DOES NOT have huge knockers.

/thread
I agree that she is the perfect one. Oh and against big boobs, it seems like in action only girls with big bewbs survive, Lol.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Alyx Vance and Zoey come to mind when I think of Video Game Babes.

Difference between Alyx and Zoey is that I dreamt about Zoey one time. (I made out with her in the dream. YAY ME!)

Noone From Nowhere

Feb 20, 2009
The women of the Himba tribe don't seem to have too much of a problem with it and by North American standards, they skew a bit large chest wise, Then again, they tend not to defy gravity so much. It pretty much goes so for any social group where women can let it all hang out like the men. The same thing would likely happen to your back muscles if you wore your gut in a sling all of the time.
Besides all of that, Ivy's chest is right at home in the Soul Calibur universe where everything is out of the ordinary.
Phew, now I think I might feel differently about the whole Thread Necromancy versus Repeat Thread thing now that that picture of Ivy and the same gripe was used again in a thread about personality over chest size, at least with the female characters without there being an influx of new busty characters either or female characters in general being less 'modest' than the male characters as a whole. For every Rainbow Mika, Chun Li or Cammy, you have plenty of Zangiefs, Dhalsims, Alexes, Seths or Uriens who wear less.
It isn't any more 'mysogynistic'to have a female character as a selling point than selling butter substitute or novels using shirtless male models is 'misandronist'. It's not to your taste, but it doesn't indicated hatred for a gender.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Isn't it funny that all the hottest videogame characters don't have gigantic breasts?

Alyx (Half Life 2), Faith (Mirror's Edge), Cube (JSRF, my avatar), Zoey (Left 4 Dead) and probably a few more I've forgotten, are examples.

That's my opinion anyway.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
They exist ladies and gents.

I likes me some big boobies but I'd rather the characters have a bit of brains. Lara Croft for example is very smart although she is probably the only archeologist that either breaks the majority of artifacts she finds or uses them as a projectile. Still, meh, I don't care enough to think about it when I'm gaming.

Oneirius

Apr 21, 2009
traceur_ said:
They exist ladies and gents.

I likes me some big boobies but I'd rather the characters have a bit of brains. Lara Croft for example is very smart although she is probably the only archeologist that either breaks the majority of artifacts she finds or uses them as a projectile. Still, meh, I don't care enough to think about it when I'm gaming.
The little, little, little Elika is wearing is friggin' TRANSPARENT.
As for Faith... Okay, I guess she is modest.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Sex sells. That's pretty much it. Characters are made to make the average gamer like the game more, in a lot of series. Most gamers are guys, so they target men. This generally means the women have to arouse us in some way, curvy arse, big breasts, narrow waist, etc. This is why the men in games all have biceps larger than their thighs, we see them as "cool" and Strong", and since we usually play them, we are therefore "strong" and "cool."

The fact is, despite the fact that people are saying "Women are more than their breasts" the fact is since most men don't think that way, they've pretty much cornered the market. That's why most girls in games are stick-thin with strangely large breasts for their size, and yet they can run, jump, backflip and vault over objects without ripping their own chesticles off.

When people stop liking breasts so much, women will have more than breasts. Until then, we're stuck with Lara's, and Lulu's.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
samaritan.squirrel said:
Samus Aran doesn't seem too over-the-toply endowed..
She's not normally build, her boobs are located at her large round shoulders

Mr Inconsistent

Mar 29, 2009
Stoic Person Eater said:
How about a female protagonist who has survived breast cancer, therefore is sans breasts?

What about Mirror's Edge? Strong female character, no real attention to her breasts...
I never played the game, but that is just because the lead character wasn't sexually appealing to me.
good point my friend

Spirit_Of_Fire

Feb 28, 2009
Anya Stroud from Gears is stunning, if there was ever some kind of vote for hottest video game girl then she would get mine definitely.

5dragonlord

Jun 13, 2009
kommando367 said:
Let me answer that by asking you this;
Can we make fireworks entertaining without blowing them up?
Can we make a good game about zombies without dismemberment being involved?
Can we make a good MMO without PVP?

Every single one of these questions has a definitive answer with logical reason backing it's ass up and the one you ask us is no exception.
well technically plnts vs zombies was a good zombie game without dismemberment

Oneirius

Apr 21, 2009
...There is actually a game called "Plants versus Zombies"?... I thaught my friends were joking...

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
5dragonlord said:
kommando367 said:
Let me answer that by asking you this;
Can we make fireworks entertaining without blowing them up?
Can we make a good game about zombies without dismemberment being involved?
Can we make a good MMO without PVP?

Every single one of these questions has a definitive answer with logical reason backing it's ass up and the one you ask us is no exception.
well technically plnts vs zombies was a good zombie game without dismemberment
Decapitation is dismemberment.