Uncivil War: Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Doctorin' Ain't Easy

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Aren't those nicknames on the scoreboard the wrong way around?
Or is that a hilarious and totally intentional joke?

Coroner's report, lol!

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Huh, Yahtzee plays this game almost EXACTLY the same way I do, ribcage facehugger and all.

canadamus_prime said:
He's dead Jim.

God damn it. I love you and hate you right now, so much. So much.

Aurion

Dec 21, 2012
Yahtzee's aptitude at Surgeon Simulator has... interesting implications? Is that the right word?

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Jim won in the end by making Yahtzee's victory hollow and worthless.

Captcha: myrphy's law
How poignant.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
'This season'. Implying there will be multiple seasons. *twiddles fingers* Excellent.

Not exactly a 'simulator' in the traditional sense of the word, but then they would have to give you some more leeway than the real thing due to the motion controls being far clumsier than actual hands- I think Jim knocked like every object off the left tray when trying to grab something off it.

Good precision there by Yahtzee, he looked right at home cutting people up... kind of disturbing. Still wanted to see the finished cyborg masterpiece though. Ooh! Maybe a few years down the line someone can mod this and create Borg Assimilation Simulator 20XX.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I get the feeling Yahtzee tends to ace the games that require a bit more finesse (Surgeon Simulator, Alien Isolation, Roundabout, Mount Your Friends, the parachute one) whereas Jim tends to win at shooters (Doom, COD, L4D) and the like.

Matthew Abbott

Jan 13, 2013
Michael Dunkerton said:
Don't be such a baby. Ribs grow back!
Out of the way, ribs! I don't need you, no one needs you!

Honestly, I'm having way more fun with these videos than I thought I would. I still miss the rhymedown, but this is great too.

Captcha: which one is math?
Answer: cole slaw...that's right, yeah?