Unexpected Complications

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
It's cool. It amazes me that you can balance all that work and not go crazy anyway. Take your time, rest up, we'll wait.

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Saaad face. Your art injury is way more hardcore than any of my sports injuries ever were...except maybe the concussion that brought its friend, retrograde amnesia. But yes, heal up. We'll be here. Just promise you'll come back. I love the comic, and I don't want it to fade into oblivion like Stolen Pixels. Get well soon and good luck with school and everything else!

Jungy 365

Sep 13, 2010
Man, I hadn't realised your arm was that bad. Now I feel kinda bad that you were doing these for us when you needed to rest. Take all the time you need, we will still be here when you get better, and we wish you a speedy recovery. :)

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
Andronicus said:
Absolutely out of the question! How dare you suggest that your health and wellbeing is more important than our weekly scraps of entertainment!? Draw slave, draw!

[small]Seriously though, got better soon. Your hand is your livelihood, after all. We love you :D[/small]
I'm with you!! Who said you could stop working! Get moving!!!

We love you Lee lee! Get well soon

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
You wont be drawing any more comics strips for a while to let your hand heal?

THERE IS NO UNDERSTANDING, ONLY RAGE!!!!

...Get well soon.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
That is a long wait but none the less reasonable. I guess we shall assume the crew are having a slow and painful death deciding who to hire in the meantime.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Well first, get better.
Second:
But besides that, really sorry to hear. Good luck with your healing!

Steampunk Viking

Jan 15, 2010
Completely understandable, I think any reasonable person will see that!

Wish you a speedy recovery on the hand and best of luck with your school work!

Smokescreen

Dec 6, 2007
Seriously: Heal up. Do it right. We appreciate your work but it's not worth ruining your health over.

Get well soon!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Holy mother of God!

I didn't know it was that bad, talk about suffering for you art.

Get well soon LeeLee!

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Not to worry sis, I can live without Name Game for a few weeks, even months, I prefer to have one strip per year (!) than having none at all.

Get well and rest, you deserve it! :)