Unexpected Complications

flaviok79

Feb 22, 2011
I like your other stuff, at least what 've seen on your blog. As long as I get to see some of your creative work here, I will keep showing up. Get better soon.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
I knew it was gonna be either a quit, LOA, or absenteeism/tardiness scenario. You can just smell 'em.

BlackFrost

Aug 7, 2009
Take as much rest as you need, heeling is you're body is very important. I hope you get well soon =)

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
I'm really sorry about how bad your hand is hurting. I hope that you get better, and that your game goes really well.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Is it me, or does the Escapist cripple artists?

I'm kidding! Kidding! Don't ban me!

OT: Get well soon! Hope your project is playable at the end of this slog. :3

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
You take all the time you need. Some of us on the internet appreciate we get to see your work for free so do what you have to do.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
Ah, I was sorry to read that and I wish you all the best and hope you get better soon. This is after all my favourite webcomic on the net (pssst, Johnny G Carter isn't around is he?). So yeah, take the rest to heal and up and be back to make even better art. ;)

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
I have the same issue as you :( it's the worst thing in the world especially for a video game enthusiast. Get well

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Leels said:
If it is any consolation, I really like the more minimalist style of this comic. Heal those hands and get better soon. In the meantime, do whatever you need to!

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Well I sincerely hope that you get better soon, and am looking forward to your triumphant return in July!! That should be plenty of time for the shop to recruit someone new! :p

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Get well and don't stress it.
I'm currently having a knee injury which stops me from playing football and I think I can't join immediately as that would also interupt my comming studies.
Don't stress it and make that video game!!!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Chrono212 said:

And editors. I'm currently in a brace because the tendons on my left arm are shot.

Also, those of you who can draw should make Lee Lee some Get Well Soon cards. I bet she'd really enjoy those. :)

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Susan Arendt said:
Chrono212 said:

And editors. I'm currently in a brace because the tendons on my left arm are shot.

Also, those of you who can draw should make Lee Lee some Get Well Soon cards. I bet she'd really enjoy those. :)
Is MS paint an acceptable medium?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I really like this artstyle.
And good healing.

[sub]PS: We actually have the technology for cybernetic arms, but we don't let people who haven't ruined their arms know.
You have to permanently ruin your arm to learn the truth and acquire Adam West-ness.[/sub]

gameoni

Jun 9, 2010
I admeditly thought of a geust strip... Thing my cat haves, work related injuries