Unexpected Complications

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
That's gotta suck. Definitely on the "get well soon" train.
noahpocalypse said:
Unforgivable!

Use your other hand!
Actually, this could make a funny comic... :p Horrible stick figures ahoy!

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I love your work, Leelee! Get better and I'll wait in anticipation for your return.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Awwwww. I hope your healing will be quick. :3

Also, why didn't you just ask the Medic to use his Medigun on you? Could have done wonders for your hand.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Chrono212 said:
Is it me, or does the Escapist cripple artists?

I'm kidding! Kidding! Don't ban me!

OT: Get well soon! Hope your project is playable at the end of this slog. :3
And editors. I'm currently in a brace because the tendons on my left arm are shot.

Also, those of you who can draw should make Lee Lee some Get Well Soon cards. I bet she'd really enjoy those. :)
Have you got a fen shui expert on staff? You never know. :p

Anyway! That's bad news, I sincerely hope Lee Lee and you get better soon!

Btw, your Ghost Trick iOS recommendation was totally worth every penny.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Chrono212 said:
Susan Arendt said:
Chrono212 said:

And editors. I'm currently in a brace because the tendons on my left arm are shot.

Also, those of you who can draw should make Lee Lee some Get Well Soon cards. I bet she'd really enjoy those. :)

Yay, I'm so glad you liked it! Now tell your friends - more people need to play that excellent game.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Chrono212 said:
Susan Arendt said:
Chrono212 said:

Yay, I'm so glad you liked it! Now tell your friends - more people need to play that excellent game.
Done and done.
And I mean done.

Does it have that odd, but compelling, pay structure of getting the app free for the first 3-4 chapters but then normal price for a game app for the rest of the game or chapters in-game?

OT: Computers Maim. Tame your computer before it claims you!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
It is far more important for us, your fans, that you heal up propper so you can keep making the art work that we love so much than it is for us to get to see this lastest story finished quickly. You have all out love LeeLee *hugs*

-M

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Hope you heal up quick, Lee Lee. We love you, and will always reciprocate the feelings of wanting to please us, but health and long term artisting comes before the short term. So, you do what you need to do for yourself, and we'll cope through it.

Zonza Lee

Aug 12, 2011
It's all good. Let your hand heal and get back to this story when you're better. I'm sure prayers will go out for you. Best of luck in school.

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
Hey, maybe Allison could draw a guest strip. Sort of a mirror thing of you drawing one of the EC episodes while she was recovering.

For symmetry, of course.

Mickus

Stitch by stitch
Sep 21, 2009
Ouch, I've had Carpal tunnel syndrome myself and it's no fun. It was "only" two weeks but I had strict orders not to use my right hand/arm for anything, poor leftie had to pick up all the work during that time.

You just make sure to rest and focus on the important bits.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Qitz said:
Sounds like we need to go Adam Jensen on ya! Quick! Someone invent cybornetic arms, complete with arm blades of course.

Hope you heal up quick, if you really want to put out content show some screens or concept art you've got for your games, I'd be interested in checking them out.
only if I can have his legs (just swap one for my dodgy one)

but get better babes, a talent is a terrible thing to waste

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
Get well soon LeeLee. Health > comic at the end of the day. We shall await your triumphant return to full glory with the utmost patience. :D

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I think everyone here understands. While we would love to get more chapters of the story arc right now, we also don't want you to be unable to work anymore. I'd feel terrible if you permanently injured yourself just to give me a chuckle for a few minutes. So heal up, ask Jensen for a good physical therapist, and keep doing what you have been doing. Maybe guest on another video with the LRR crew while you're at it. Plane tickets aren't that bad... says the guy who has never flown.