Unexpected Complications

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
I actually like the simple art style of this strip. Perhaps more focus on in the time that's coming?

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
Take all the time in the world Lee Lee, we'll be here when you return :3

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
Man, when I saw this had 80+ comments, I knew something was up.
You know, since we now know of your injury (and completely understand it), if you're going to still do panels anyway (bless your artistic soul) you should take this opportunity to practice drawing with your other hand. Then by the time you heal, you'll be an ambidextrous drawing machine!

It's not as great as robot arms, but it's the next best thing right?

Jammingway

Feb 5, 2012
Please don't ever risk your health for our entertainment. Except if you want to go all Gladiator with your robot arms.

Best wishes!

Hyp3roptic

Sep 7, 2009
gutted to hear that. I understand though one of my flatmates suffers from carpal tunnel and i myself am plagued by RSI. Take time off and just rest away =]

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Leelee sorry to hear of your misfortune. And of course your health (including the physical condition of your hand) and your school comes first.
May you get well soon.

End with a quote

?When life gives you lemons, don?t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don?t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life?s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I?m the man who?s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I?m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!? - Cave Johnson, Portal 2

GreyJedi

Sep 22, 2009
Ye should focus on healin' yer hand, laddy.

Get well soon. :)

(Alternatively, you could boost your Restoration skill.)

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
I wouldn't consider the robotic hand a real option. It seems fine at first, but it's a slippery slope...one day you're a perfectly functional artist with a robotic hand, the next you're Darth Vader.

It's like meth but worse - and you know what they say about meth: not even once.

Either way, what I'm trying to say - and what I'm sure you've inferred - through all this is that you should get well soon.

'Nuff love!