Unexplained Zombie Outbreak?

CrazyBerk

Jul 1, 2008
Guys. Seriously. Zombies?
Just no alright. They don't exist they're the LIVING dead do you beleive in Vampires aswell? And the tooth fairy. C'mon!
Though i did enjoy The Zombie Survival Guide..

vede

Dec 4, 2007
The government could be cloning soldiers, pumping 'em full of steroids, removing functions of the parts of the brain they don't need (love, reproduction, self-preservation, etc.), and increasing function of parts they do need (perception, hostility, etc.).

Then you've got yourself a fighting machine that just wants to kill. If they were to try to test these in a natural environment (Where they might be deployed) they could easily overpower normal soldiers and escape into the world. Once outside, you would have a creature with the killing power and combat finesse of an entire squad, reflexes of a cat, senses even better than that, speed of a leopard, and the insatiable desire to kill everything it sees. That's a bit scary if you think about it. Of course, that requires thinking about it.

If you think about it, it seems really far-fetched. We don't know much at all about the human brain, which is at the base of this entire theory. Having a creature that can do that is dangerous to every living other creature in the world. I doubt the story is real at all, and I doubt that hostile zombies will exist for a very, very long time. If we don't kill ourselves in a different way before that.

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
Scarletmarine said:
werepossum said:
Um, hate to break it to you, but zombies ARE just in movies. Unless you count those in the Caribbean where they're supposedly used as slaves for heavy labor.
If you have proof saying zombies don't exist i'll believe but I know first hand that they do exist. The only one who acutally believes me is my ex who was there when it happened. BTW, by crazy I mean the side we don't show guys like our real thoughts and ideas and beliefs, not like physco murder crazy.
There's a strain of malaria with a 100% kill rate that "zombifies" its victims for 2 hours after death. In this state the victims exhibit high levels of violence.

http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm

P.S. read the date if you don't beleive me

Scarletmarine

Aug 11, 2008
the monopoly guy said:
There's a strain of malaria with a 100% kill rate that "zombifies" its victims for 2 hours after death. In this state the victims exhibit high levels of violence.
Thanks for trying to support me. But think if there was a more powerful virus that keeps them reanimated untill their brains are destroyed. It's possible. It's not really a matter of "if" it's going to happen but "when" it's going to happen. OMG I read more the link and they are already messing with life expansion! I give it 1-2 years before a class three zombie out breaks and 2 and 1/2 before it reachs a class 4.

The Potato Lord

Dec 20, 2007
Scarletmarine said:
the monopoly guy said:
Thanks for trying to support me. But think if there was a more powerful virus that keeps them reanimated untill their brains are destroyed. It's possible. It's not really a matter of "if" it's going to happen but "when" it's going to happen.
I highly doubt he was trying to support your zombie case, The article's date is April 1st, A.K.A. April fool's day.

Besides zombies are a work of fiction, the odds of a zomie outbreak are about the same as leper weremoles asking me for spare cheese.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
to the guy who said something about super soldiers:i always thought about the same thing,but with cloning.it be like an army of 47s.

but geez,if it's false,you win the internetz.

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
Scarletmarine said:
the monopoly guy said:
Thanks for trying to support me. But think if there was a more powerful virus that keeps them reanimated untill their brains are destroyed. It's possible. It's not really a matter of "if" it's going to happen but "when" it's going to happen.
It was an april fools joke.

Maybe its sasqwatch or something all the more crazy....Or a really fat phsyco. Either way you should be scared.

In all seriousness though...who knows maybe it's just training drills but I am certain it's not zombies. I can't be! my barricades won't be here for another week! And my cricket bat is at the cleaners!
Maybe, they're all er hunting, maybe there is a rabies epidemic or CWD or some animal disease and they have to take out the local population.

Zombies aren't real, there were no zombies until George Romero. May he be damned with our sanities and lack of paranoia

Perwer

Apr 2, 2008
If it is something at all I think zombies would be a good thing ( compared to vampires and werewolves xD). why? Your mind could probably be trickled with into a rage that makes you go into some "animalistic-rampage-state-of-mind". But contrary to popular belief a virus or bacteria will not spare you from the task of acquiring energy in the form of food.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Sounds like a battle with the Kentucky Cartel. Government ops fighting crazed drug farmers in woodlands.

kiltmanfortywo

Jul 14, 2008
Hmm, interesting work. Several problems with it:

A) NO! Zombies are not real and using the logic "you can't prove their not real" is about as logical as saying mermaids exist because I can't prove otherwise.

B) Trying to blame a governmental conspiracy is not a valid point either. If we want to play that game though, the moon landing was fake, JFK was killed by the CIA, and George Bush personally controlled the missiles that hit on 9-11.

C) There are no actual facts, locations or details in your description, only a vague reference to Alexandria. BTW, Alexandria is in the top 10 city names along with Springfield and York. If you try to pass your lying bull shit off as fact, try to be more specific in the future.

D) If you try to cite ANY of the Brooks books as a guidon of truth, look at the back and notice it is classified as "humor."(This is provided you forget the relationship between him and his father, Mel Brooks.)

Kiltman

P.S. Get it right. Cowboys> pirates > zombies > lepers > leper zombies> ninjas

werepossum

Sep 12, 2007
The Potato Lord said:
Scarletmarine said:
the monopoly guy said:
I highly doubt he was trying to support your zombie case, The article's date is April 1st, A.K.A. April fool's day.

Besides zombies are a work of fiction, the odds of a zombie outbreak are about the same as leper weremoles asking me for spare cheese.
I HATE it when that happens!

There are zombie reports coming from the Caribbean from time to time, but considering that apparently you have to believe you can be made a zombie to be made a zombie, that people have been made zombies and then recovered, and that no other region on earth includes smoking grass as a sacrament, yeah, I'd say you've figured the odds about right. At least leper weremoles don't spawn bad movies.

Church256

Jul 24, 2008
Nice story but too many other explinations other than zombies. We can only dream though. Zombies are awesome.

P.S. God no1 gets it right. Zombies > Ninjas > Lepers > Pirates > Cowboys.

Scarletmarine

Aug 11, 2008
Hey, you got your reasons to resist the thought i got my beliefs if i'm wrong then nothing big. If your wrong then your screwed. Just check out this.
http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

mechsword42

May 14, 2008
I'd like to point out that you have cited from an article at a website devoted to humor, so they're probably not being serious.

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
Scarletmarine said:
Hey, you got your reasons to resist the thought i got my beliefs if i'm wrong then nothing big. If your wrong then your screwed. Just check out this.
http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html
STOP SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME

Scarletmarine

Aug 11, 2008
OKay know what. Before comment again with links I am gonna make sure to read the fineprints and labels like dates and genre. I will find proof. Even if I have to create the first zombies and release them into a mega city(10 million+ people). Have fun you non-believing bastards! wow that is sorta evil. maybe just kill grif.

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
lmao. actually, hate to burst your bubbles, but zombies do exist.
there are chemicals which can be used to zombify people, related to the puffer fish. feel free to research this on your own discretion. but apparently some chemicals from puffer fish when administered to people reduce mental function to a bare "command and response" level, they are pretty much in a mobile obedient catatonic state far beyond hypnosis. no they don't crave brains, but they follow orders completely and obediently, and almost completely ignore injury. however they don't follow just :eek:ne: person, they'll follow any orders that are directly given, also they don't crave anything, they don't even eat unless told to. most importantly, the chemical has to be administered consistently.
if it somehow is a real zombie though.. that means there's inevitably either an allucard type figure "controlling ghouls" or some kinda zombie plague or overlord... which means I CAN BECOME ONE TOO OMG SIGN ME UP TO BE A ZOMBIE OVERLORD OR A VAMPIRE. I'M IN. SCRU ALLAYOUI'MMAJOINTHERANKSOFLIVINGDEADANDBEAWESOME!!!

Kehan Wann

May 22, 2008
Scarletmarine said:

well that settles it.... we are all screwed in a few years.... its a good thing ive stocked up on pizza rolls and ammo.... thanks for the warning scarlet

Scarletmarine

Aug 11, 2008
Kehan Wann said:
well that settles it.... we are all screwed in a few years.... its a good thing ive stocked up on pizza rolls and ammo.... thanks for the warning scarlet
When I read this giggled alittle. Your welcome Wann. If we survive long enough maybe we can meet up and you can thank me in person... Share some ammo.