Unforgotten Realms: Episode 15: Opposite Day

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
I think that it's not the viewer's place to try to mold the show into their own image; they just need to sit back and enjoy the ride.

On another note, when my friend saw the beaver hit the wall, he just burst out laughing. XD For some reason that's his favorite part of the episode. Just the right balance of random and disturbing, I suppose.

Please keep up the fabulously hilarious work. I'm sitting on my hands waiting for the next episode.

hymir101

May 15, 2008
he episodes are slowy falling away, I hope the comeback of Schmoopy will make the show more entertaining(was an alright ep. but no were near as good as your others, hope they get beter Rob)

runningfatman

Dec 5, 2008
HILARIOUS i loved this episode and it was funny when romain owned that beaver and btw i rly dont care how long the show is if its funny so dosent mmatter to me just as long as it stays this funny

Darky24

Jun 20, 2008
Obviously its just me, but this episode didnt "feel" any shorter than normal. They do feel short, and everyone saying they want them to be longer are just paying the show compliments. Its pretty much a "more of the same" argument which isnt a bad thing.

As for the direction of the show, I personally loved the style of the first two episodes they are my favorates and I can totally understand people thinking its just become a cartoon show. I dont really have a problem with this and still enjoy it (possibly in a different way).

In the first two episodes the jokes seemed to be about Schmoopy's misunderstanding of D&D and using his knowledge of MMO's to turn the tables. It was mostly about gamers vs table top I supose. Atleast how I got it. Now the show is more about running jokes, and thats fine. UR has become its own genre, with its own jokes. I think some people (myself included) found this transition to be hard because what I loved at first has become something entirely different. Its like when Zero Punctuation got its own theme song, people bitched for a while but ultimately it was a good idea.

So to summerize for people skipping over, length is fine, jokes are great, dont take whiners seriously and make it weekly please. :)

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
While shorter, I think he put more effort per minute into this one. I thought it was funnier than usual. If he's going to keep the quality this high, I see no problem with shortening the episodes and having them every two weeks. Quality is way more important than quantity.

Dude, stop taking criticism with such hostility. If you do, you're going to look like an attention starved douche bag like Tim Buckley.

Kidchaos93

Sep 2, 2008
gcswitch said:
not watching anymore... you are ruining UR. old eps were alot better. im disappointed rob, disappointed indeed.
Why is there always one dumb fuck who claims that everything new ruins the old ones...Pokemon for example...they say the new Pokemon are retarded, and i flash a picture of girafarig and they STFU.....anyway..You comment was pointless. rob is doing a fine job, and go smash your monitor and swallow the broken pieces

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
Well either we're not switching to one episode a week or he took christmas off...

Doomsdayman

Sep 11, 2008
Rob, you are doing great things with this, a truly awsome series. I only just started watching and I had to go back and watch all the episodes again to starve off my desire for more. I hope you can get the new episode out soon.

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
meh, decent, not as funny as the past episodes. however i actually thought, oh snap when he said how about a flare

AmbrMerlinus

Feb 2, 2009
Oh God, the visual of that poor little beaver smacking into the wall and then floating belly-up... Priceless.

Civic

Apr 22, 2009
Just started watching this series and have made it through this episode in a day of watching it. Love it so far. Roamin is my favorite character so far.