Unforgotten Realms: Episode 19: Why Did We Keep These Empty Jars?

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
is it Nador gems, Naoor gems, or Nader gems? i can never quite hear it right.

And i'm probably forgetting something, but what happened to Roamin?

B-lockdown080

Nov 5, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
You guys realize that people enjoy this show for lots of different reasons and not everyone finds the same things funny?

I'm so confused why people tell me what ranking they deemed this weeks episode compared to others.
Im not rankin your episodes and im not saying that this one is any better or worse but, to me, its funnier, thats not to say that the otherones werent funny but this one goes back to some of the classic humor you had going. But you keep doin what you feel is right dont let our judgement bother you none. Just keep on doin what you do.

Dechef

Feb 7, 2008
Well, that was just ... I'll be blunt here.
I thought it sucked. Hard.
The only funny joke was that bit with the blacksmith and the whitesmith.
Oh well, it was a good run...

Angel Emfrbl

Nov 4, 2008
Well this is a background filler episode so I think jokes in lacking is excused. I'd rather have it all at once so it doesn't need to be reminded to the viewer all the time.

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
Dechef said:
So, let me clarify, you're so self-centered you think that your humor is the only good type of humor, so you condemn something for not appealing to you specifically, rather than the vast majority of people who thoroughly enjoyed it?

And even if it doesn't appeal to you, the next episode might. You've gotta remember that this guy has to appeal to a mass-audience, not just a few. It's all about ratings and the amount of viewers, even on the internet.

Just to add relevance to my post, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode, it shines with the excellence I've come to expect of UR.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Angel Emfrbl said:
Well this is a background filler episode so I think jokes in lacking is excused.
A filler episode is an episode that doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the story and just adds extra episode to increase the length for no real reason other than giving the writers time to write real episodes and story.
Since this episode actually introduced an actual story to this show, this is the polar opposite of a filler episode.

Anyways, I finally managed to catch up with this fantastic show, started watching a few days ago, and I absolutely love it. Happy to be able to see a new episode shortly after it going up, and looking forward to the rest of the series!

Ickabod said:
Whatever happen with Jacque and Petey? Not that I honestly really miss them though.
If I recall correctly, Roamin was carrying Jacque.

Dechef

Feb 7, 2008
Parallel Streaks said:
Dechef said:
So, let me clarify, you're so self-centered you think that your humor is the only good type of humor, so you condemn something for not appealing to you specifically, rather than the vast majority of people who thoroughly enjoyed it?

And even if it doesn't appeal to you, the next episode might. You've gotta remember that this guy has to appeal to a mass-audience, not just a few. It's all about ratings and the amount of viewers, even on the internet.

Just to add relevance to my post, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode, it shines with the excellence I've come to expect of UR.
You might want to get that sand out of your eyes and read my post again.
I said I thought it was crap. How did you go from that, to calling me "self-centered", and "you think that your humor is the only good type"?
Jerk.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
ok...so...since u got rid of the new characters...does that mean the plot development you've introduced at the beginning is useless now? I mean...you just throw James, Steven, and the Arbiter out like that...do they return? I was enjoying the plot it was going on, with this legendary story and they would continue to travel to exotic places with the other 3 and collect all 9 nader gems to save the world and such. Can't wait to find out how this turns out

also: all our mailboxes could very well be dragons!

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
Well the good news is this season is seeming even better than the last.

I also loved the way you included the South Park joke in there, barely missed it.

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
The backstory really threw me off guard. In a good way though. Plus some of the jokes were pure gold. Now I'm gonna watch out for my local whitesmith and my mailbox.

"The Arbiter is now a lemon grenaaaade." Great episode in my opinion; keep on truckin'.

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
Another great episode. I think I understand exactly what Maelstrom is doing but I don't want to risk giving away part of the plot. Suddenly, Timmy the Evil appears to have known exactly what he was doing and his plan seems to be slowly coming together. I can't wait to see the next thing he does although it will probably be a long time before we see him again. Plus, he may simply just add another crystal and guard into the game. Nonetheless, the thought of Timmy's most likely distant return puts me on the edge of my seat.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
You know, now that I think about it, since they can't level up, Schmoopy can't kill any random old beggar for exp. anymore. Then again, I'm sure he'd probably do it anyway, at least for fun or "self-defense."

Novania

Feb 5, 2009
THE ARBITER IS NOW A LEMON GRENADE ARARARARARARARARARAR ROFLMAO
xD purely epic

MrBrightside919

Oct 2, 2008
The beginning of the episode was kinda stupid...but the arbiter made up for EVERYTHING!

"I also need to drain my penis of pee"

Too bad Arbiter is gone now...