Unforgotten Realms: Episode 24: Wish I Went AFK

Langan311

Mar 14, 2009
Rob, what song is playing during the "Several hours later" part from? It is killing me @.@ Snakeman?Hardman? Crono Trigger? Ugh cant put my finger on it... (or am i complete idiot and you made it yourself)...thanks!

Happyfork

Mar 11, 2009
stormcaller said:
I'm guessing it's just your accent but did anyone else notice something strange on the pronounciation of "button"?
yes. I did.

Favorite part was Mike's reaction. Still not my favorite episode...

Happyfork

Mar 11, 2009
[quote="SirSchmoopy" post="6.96712.1508472 Uhhh? It's a show based off Roleplaying games. This is the first time they have ever gotten to do anything like explore a dungeon before and you want me to rush through it so you can find out what happened to a missing rat and a retarded paladin? Yeah pass. Will be in the tower for the rest of the season so skip the next 5 or 6 episodes if you really don't like them.[/quote]

Now that you explain it like that i have new respect for this episode. Ok, i will eagerly await the next.

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
CG55 said:
wordsmith said:
4RT1LL3RY said:
Why didn't Shmoopy search for hidden walls and invisible traps?
That's what I was thinking. Seriously, what sort of a perception roll were they having to make to miss that often?
Shmoopy didn't search for traps because he's not a lumberjack anymore. Duh. Then again, they do have the Gem of Talent, and probably could have switched to the lumberjack class.

Either way, great episode. Meow!
He probably did during those skips or kept bugging Mike about it.

Quantana

Dec 3, 2008
allright not one of your best, but still pretty good.
i wanna know what happend to roamin.

Megido

Aug 24, 2008
stormcaller said:
Cat noise, win
Not pushing the button, win
Eluamous fainting, win xInfinity-and-seven

I'm guessing it's just your accent but did anyone else notice something strange on the pronounciation of "button"?
Yes... and it was driving me insane. xD Great episode, though.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
everytime they pushed the button that made the cat noise i got really bad giggles XD

i dont see why people didnt like it, i laughed a lot

im so worried about roamin though >_<

Crais

May 27, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Crais said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this might have been the shortest episode yet. It was still pretty good though. But please tell me that you're not going to have an episode for every floor, because that could drag on for way too long.

Also, I'm not sure who I go to for this, but the video for episode one is broken or something.
Maybe, but it's about time I do some humour that isn't Roamin the Paladin so you might have to wait a bit if you didn't really like this episode as I plan to do a couple more of the same variety.
I actually don't mind the fact that Roamin isn't prominently featured. I mean, he's a good character and all, but I like Schmoopy way better. I think as long as the traps aren't as tedious as that one, we'll be fine. And yeah, I totally realize that tedious traps are a huge part of most PRG games, but as long as we get some puzzles with solutions that need a-ha moments to be figured out and some that require badassary to achieve, I think it'll be balanced out enough. Still, though, it is and shall always be your call.

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
you want me to rush through it so you can find out what happened to a missing rat and a retarded paladin? Yeah pass.
I love you lol BTW get your ass moving! I'm sure your scrambling like hell to get the next episode posted soooooo get moving faster!

Orekoya

Sep 24, 2008
Crais said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this might have been the shortest episode yet. It was still pretty good though. But please tell me that you're not going to have an episode for every floor, because that could drag on for way too long.

Also, I'm not sure who I go to for this, but the video for episode one is broken or something.
More than likely it'll be a level climbing montage. I call it now.

RichardEdwards

Feb 14, 2009
Traun said:
bikeninja said:
One of your slower episodes, but it was still okay.
Is this going to be like last season, where there is a season finally, because "tower of Ultimate Wizardry" screams final episode.
No, this is one of those shows that will continue until the creator is bored of it, or the ratings get too low. It will have a continuing plot line until it's cut.

And "Tower of Ultimate Wizardy" means absolutely nothing in the Unforgotten Realms universe, for all we know, the tower over the hill could be called "Tower of Truly Ultimate Wizardy that has no equal", which can be followed by "Dungeon of Ultimate Wizardy".
And just around the corner from that there will be the City of Ultimate Wizardry, full of Bungaloes and Skyscrapers of Wizardry.

Alright episode, but only because it reminded me of the time a harsh GM gave us a room like that where one of the spikes was the true switch.

Although we once saw his plans for traps, and they would always have two solutions. Whichever one we chose would become the "wrong," one and the party would end up worse off than before.

unforgotten_bain

Jan 16, 2009
AHHHHHHH OMG NO NEW EPISODE TODAY THIS IS WHAT I WAIT THE WHOLE WEEK FOR TIME TO KILL MYSELF.
I PUNCHED A GUY IN THE FACE BECAUSE HE INTERRUPTED ME WHEN I THOUGHT OF THE NEW EPISODE.HE WAS ASKING FOR A QUARTER.
i hope rob can sense the humor and not serious and seriousness of this post.

Highlandheadbanger

Jan 8, 2009
Loved the trick trap. I actually used it in a D&D campaign, in a Gnomish temple of Garl Glittergold where I used alot of traps that just fucked with people's heads. They nearly smashed a hole in the wall when they just let the spikes get close and the door opens. God they were pissed XD!!!