Unforgotten Realms: Episode 24: Wish I Went AFK

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 24: Wish I Went AFK

Schmoopy, Nailo, and Gary arrive at the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry.

Watch Video

CanadianWolverine

Feb 1, 2008
Oh man, I don't know about the rest of you but I hate puzzle rooms, it seems like no matter what the riddle is, I always manage to set off the trap or the wrong path or what have you, no matter how long I spend trying to figure out the right answer. This is why I either make a character that can evade traps or straight up smash right through them.

bikeninja

Oct 4, 2007
One of your slower episodes, but it was still okay.
Is this going to be like last season, where there is a season finally, because "tower of Ultimate Wizardry" screams final episode.

DoomDispenser

Mar 4, 2009
Nice little MMO reference with the dungeon acronyms. This episode was a little slow, but still pretty funny. Good video.

Traun

Jan 31, 2009
bikeninja said:
Is this going to be like last season, where there is a season finally, because "tower of Ultimate Wizardry" screams final episode.
No, this is one of those shows that will continue until the creator is bored of it, or the ratings get too low. It will have a continuing plot line until it's cut.

And "Tower of Ultimate Wizardy" means absolutely nothing in the Unforgotten Realms universe, for all we know, the tower over the hill could be called "Tower of Truly Ultimate Wizardy that has no equal", which can be followed by "Dungeon of Ultimate Wizardy".

bikeninja

Oct 4, 2007
Traun said:
bikeninja said:
No, this is one of those shows that will continue until the creator is bored of it, or the ratings get too low. It will have a continuing plot line until it's cut.

And "Tower of Ultimate Wizardy" means absolutely nothing in the Unforgotten Realms universe, for all we know, the tower over the hill could be called "Tower of Truly Ultimate Wizardy that has no equal", which can be followed by "Dungeon of Ultimate Wizardy".
But last season, around episode 12,there was a season finally, it wasn't really much, just a 4 week break before episodes started coming back. I was just wondering because the episodes went from bi-weekly to weekly if he was going to have another season finally or just keep going straight on through.

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Cat noise, win
Not pushing the button, win
Eluamous fainting, win xInfinity-and-seven

I'm guessing it's just your accent but did anyone else notice something strange on the pronounciation of "button"?

Crais

May 27, 2008
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this might have been the shortest episode yet. It was still pretty good though. But please tell me that you're not going to have an episode for every floor, because that could drag on for way too long.

Also, I'm not sure who I go to for this, but the video for episode one is broken or something.