Unforgotten Realms: Episode 25: A Doomhouse?

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
A DOOM hoooouusee?

Just reading the title made me laugh so hard... oh man...

And of course it was followed by the same awesome value I've come to expect from Rob, keep up the greatness that is UR :)

I totally didn't think of them jumping at the same time... man that seems so simple in retrospect.

Also I miss Petey... :(

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
A great episode there, why didn't they throw Gary into the acid, he would have regenerated. Looking forward now to the next one.

Liminal Dusk

Dec 18, 2008
RTR said:
The whole WHY!?!?!? thing got old for me quick. Still a soid episode. Also, I've been meaning to ask this for a while now: What's the difference between a wizard and a sorcerrer?
Same here. Plus there wasn't many jokes past that part in the last few minutes. Though I lolled, it's the kind of thing my players do in D&D all the time and I'm like *facepalm*. Idjits....

I don't know specifically which D&D model U.R. is based on, but in D&D 3.5, Wizards prepare spells individually at the beginning of each day, from a wide selection (so he begins the day with a huge list, and has to choose a very select few for the day), while the sorcerer only knows a couple spells, but doesn't need to choose how many of each he casts in a day and has more castings available each day. I.E., the Wizard has a list of spells to cast and the sorcerer has like "MP" and a collection of spells known.

In D&D 4.0, it's all fucked up and together and whatever. So...no real difference except for the selection of spells (though I haven't picked up the book that has Sorcerer yet.)

---Edit---

I'm assuming it's only using the name for parodying Forgotten Realms...since the style of game isn't really...uhhh...well maybe....i don't know. Just hilariousness.

Damien the Pigeon

Oct 23, 2008
I loved the wizard's face! I don't just mean at the point where he was stunned, I mean the fact that it was this emoticon:

: L

ricksed

Sep 15, 2008
quote="hopeneverdies" post="6.99920.1549704"]Don't worry Schmoopy, I would've done the same thing
I mean RPG's don't have hidden objectives or anything right?[/quote]

I was going to say the same thing,hopeneverdies.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
The flag is red it's just Escapist video player changes the colors of the show a bit.

Schmoopy is in fact green btw.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Maybe it's just me but what is wrong with the video quality? It was so bad this time.

lanydx

Feb 7, 2009
Great Rob just great! The wizrad's face and killing the wolf with flare! lol poor kids. but the lady was hot!

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Heh, I thought the solution was to throw in the wolf, Gaary ('cause he's immortal) and the big wooden stake the villagers were tied to. ^^

Anyway, the wizard's expression is priceless. :-D

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Wow, the good guys have now murdered a beggar, 2 princesses and 2 villagers - that's progress!

Also: WHY?!?!

carsenere

Jul 16, 2008
good episode

by the way why does it say this was up at 15:32 when it blatently wasnt up till about 8 30 ?

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
What the fuck happened to it being a red flag? Go back and watch again and pay attention to the quest description. No really, go. Don't just keep reading to see where I'm going with this, watch the damn video again!

See what I mean? The series has already broken the fourth wall, and now it doesn't even watch for continuity errors that are less then 5 minutes apart from each other?

But I'm being overly mean. It was a good episode all things considered. Fun and entertaining and a better way to kill time then doing actual work. Guess I'm just a stickler for continuity.