Unforgotten Realms: Episode 25: A Doomhouse?

vid20

Feb 12, 2008
Another great episode. WHYYYYYY

Really abstract thought, did the music in the closing credits remind anyone else of the intro music to "The Land Before Time"?

Man, I love that film. Now I want to go watch it.

carsenere

Jul 16, 2008
Soxfan1016 said:
What the fuck happened to it being a red flag? Go back and watch again and pay attention to the quest description. No really, go. Don't just keep reading to see where I'm going with this, watch the damn video again!

See what I mean? The series has already broken the fourth wall, and now it doesn't even watch for continuity errors that are less then 5 minutes apart from each other?

But I'm being overly mean. It was a good episode all things considered. Fun and entertaining and a better way to kill time then doing actual work. Guess I'm just a stickler for continuity.
me thinks somebody has watched a few too many zero punctuations

EDIT: also the flag is red just really pale

-Morbid-

Mar 10, 2009
When I saw the look on the wizard's face after killing his sons I laughed so hard.

Great episode.

Chilliman

Mar 7, 2009
Miral said:
Serves the wizard right for sending adventurers (who are generally an untrustworthy lot) near his helpless children. (Why didn't he make the acid illusionary, anyway?)

Also: where was his monocle?

Also also: WHHHYYYYYYYY????!!
Mike said something about arcane arts. I assume he was a sorcerer, not a wizard.

wowcrendor

Feb 19, 2009
Soxfan1016 said:
What the fuck happened to it being a red flag? Go back and watch again and pay attention to the quest description. No really, go. Don't just keep reading to see where I'm going with this, watch the damn video again!

See what I mean? The series has already broken the fourth wall, and now it doesn't even watch for continuity errors that are less then 5 minutes apart from each other?

But I'm being overly mean. It was a good episode all things considered. Fun and entertaining and a better way to kill time then doing actual work. Guess I'm just a stickler for continuity.
The series isn't about tiny little errors and perfect graphics, it's about good script writing and humor.

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
RTR said:
The whole WHY!?!?!? thing got old for me quick. Still a soid episode. Also, I've been meaning to ask this for a while now: What's the difference between a wizard and a sorcerrer?
The monocle..duh. Actually I think in D&D the wizard spent years and years studying while the sorcerer just went out and did it.

Alphacron

Feb 22, 2009
carsenere said:
Soxfan1016 said:

me thinks somebody has watched a few too many zero punctuations

EDIT: also the flag is red just really pale
i was just thinking that! lol

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
....Wow, did not expect to see an epsiode like that....still good and all and funny episode still....but....wow.....

Crais

May 27, 2008
What the hell did Schmoopy do to his flare? That must have had a fuckton of metamagic spells on it or something. I mean... damn!