Unforgotten Realms: Episode 26: The One With James Bond In It

stamda1

Feb 19, 2009
Rad619619 i don't see you making any videos with a high fan rate so shut the hell up or would u wrather go back to the 1 episode per 2 weeks?

Bob the Mul

Mar 5, 2009
Rad619619 said:
Dude, only 5 minutes 51 seconds of the accual episode, other 2 minutes 18 seconds wre intro and outro... GOOD JOB CUTTING DOWN THE EPISODE TIME, LAZY!!
^This too...
Why the short episode? Roamin seemed a little... "meh" in the episode too, another minute wouldn't have hurt?

DaMunky89

Aug 15, 2007
For those of you who don't remember, Jaque went with Roamin when they were teleporting out of the sea monster's belly, and Petey stayed behind because he wouldn't let Roamin kill and absorb him.

Jaque is currently unaccounted for, and is either still at the fortress Roamin just left, or hiding in Roamin's inventory.

Petey is presumably still in the sea monster's belly, and if you remember, the sea monster was captured and brought to the surface whole by kobolds.

So it's fairly likely Jaque will just show up with the main party now, and Petey will reappear during the next encounter involving kobolds.

Edit: Also, I must say that at first I was disappointed to see Rob going "oops let's just cheat again", because it's really lame when somebody does that in a real roleplaying campaign, but when it turned out that this is actually a plot device in disguise, I was happy to see it wasn't a reckless retcon after all, but in fact an important sub-story that's been planned as far back as episode 6. (And as much fun as this series is, we can always use more planning.)

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
Excellent episode.

I bet you $1.64 that "Sins of the Unforgotten" is a tally of all the times Rob and Mike have cheated. Curious. What could it be for though?

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Well I finally get the Sins of the Unforgotten thing, everytime Schmoopy abuses the rules in a huge way, he gets hurt and another SotU gets activated... Right??
Well at any rate great episode.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Weird ending. What's up with the whole Sins of the Unforgotten thing? Well, I'm just glad Roamin is back. Why can't Rob bring back Jacque and Petey?
The Mace of Windu was awesome!

Nedned

Sep 18, 2008
schmoopy! no! that blood at the end was quite sinister, one stripe for petey and one for schmoopy? counting off the deaths...

KamikazeSailor

Jun 10, 2008
Until I saw the comments I had no idea that text read "Sins of the Unforgotten"

It looked like gibberish to me every time I looked at it and have been wondering about it ever since.

Nice to see it coming into the plot finally.

laryri

May 19, 2008
ArchBlade said:
Excellent episode.

I bet you $1.64 that "Sins of the Unforgotten" is a tally of all the times Rob and Mike have cheated. Curious. What could it be for though?
Plot device so that they enter a situation where they cannot cheat to win.

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
B-lockdown080 said:
Sins of the Unforgotten? i wonder what thats all about...o well nice episode its good to see Mike and Rob once in awhile
Sounds like something happens to schmoopy when the rules are broken. =/ The first time it happened it was with the Ogre, where Rob blew on the dice as it was rolling. The second time he moved Roamin to the tower of ultimate wizardry for no apparent reason.

Mar 6, 2009
Well looks like Kadorall is screwed...Kadorel?... Kaddorell? whatever... I always thought the blood strike in the Sins of the Unforgotten thingy was a comma. :p Silly me.
Good episode keep em comin :)

Mikkelet

Mar 19, 2009
Great episode!

Boy would I like to own Dual Daggers of Pew Pew-oo 8)

[Creates an Assassin in Guild Wars]