Unforgotten Realms: Episode 26: The One With James Bond In It

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
InsaneSmilie said:
Is it just me or are these episodes getting kinda stale. Episode 20 was the last genuinely funny one and this tower of ultimate wizardry thing is getting kinda old. What happened to the good old unforgotten realms humor of bears with rocket launchers and throwing things down wells?
Opinion. Like I say to that one guy every week who posts something along these lines. There are episodes you will like and episodes that will go over your head or simply not enjoy.

Obviously you are a fan to the type of humor that comes from "Ta da" the character that has been missing for the last couple episodes. Huh?

wowcrendor

Feb 19, 2009
InsaneSmilie said:
Is it just me or are these episodes getting kinda stale. Episode 20 was the last genuinely funny one and this tower of ultimate wizardry thing is getting kinda old. What happened to the good old unforgotten realms humor of bears with rocket launchers and throwing things down wells?
How is it getting old? It is building up suspense. You may not find it "rolling on the floor" funny, but I enjoy the clever humor that is going along with the story.

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
Good episode. Mace of Windu FTW heh.

Gary seems to be acting way differently now that he's invincible.

Am I the only person who thought of "Portal" when I saw the looping pit?

And finally....how the heck did Schmoopy resist casting flare into the pit!!

SirronTM

Jan 23, 2008
SirSullymore said:
The Sins of the Unfrogtten must have somthing to do with Rob cheating. The first one was from when he used "border line rule breaking" tactics to beat the first Oger, now this one from moving Roamin.
That's exactly what I thought, what with cheating being a sin and all...

Kekon3

Dec 4, 2008
B-lockdown080 said:
Sins of the Unforgotten? i wonder what thats all about...o well nice episode its good to see Mike and Rob once in awhile
Started in episode 11, it refers to a penalty Rob will get for every time he cheats. SPOILERS!!!!!

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
wulfy42 said:
Good episode. Mace of Windu FTW heh.

Gary seems to be acting way differently now that he's invincible.

Am I the only person who thought of "Portal" when I saw the looping pit?

And finally....how the heck did Schmoopy resist casting flare into the pit!!
No, I thought of Portal too. Also, I noticed another thing about the Sins of the Unforgotten:
In Episode 6, the colors invert while Schmoopy comes up with the ogre-killing plan. In Episode 26, the colors invert for a split second before Schmoopy falls over in a coma. (I assume it's a coma..)

Rational-Delirium

Feb 24, 2009
tustin2121 said:
Sins of the Unforgotten:
1. (Ep6): Rob blows on the die to make it land on a 20.
2. (Ep26): Rob physically moves Romin to his location to help him solve a puzzle (and that whole wind axe thing was pure coincidence).
3. (Ep?): ???
4. (Ep?): ???
5. (Ep?): ???
[Note: there's enough room/spacing for five, but given the increasing severity of the immediate consequence, Schmoopy may well die on the next one...]
Hmmm... personally, I think there are only enough blood splats for four underneath. And maybe they will only come about on episodes that end in 6?!
Episode 6, episode 26, episode 46...

I just hope we don't have to wait 20 episodes for the next splat...

Enlong

Dec 24, 2008
The Legendary Phoenix said:
Well looks like Kadorall is screwed...Kadorel?... Kaddorell? whatever... I always thought the blood strike in the Sins of the Unforgotten thingy was a comma. :p Silly me.
Good episode keep em comin :)
Not quite, Roamin still has his personal teleport mapped to Kadorrel, so he can just 'port back.

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
Why didn't they just teleport across? I know that Mike said that they were too low a level for it, but Sir Schmoopy was teleporting all over the place (using the crystal) just a few episodes earlier...

runningfatman

Dec 5, 2008
heh yay romain is back! awsome episode and i thought it said kings of the unforgotten but i know its sins now ne way great episode keep it up

NinjaKirby1322

Feb 25, 2009
tustin2121 said:
[Note: there's enough room/spacing for five, but given the increasing severity of the immediate consequence, Schmoopy may well die on the next one...]
So, you're thinking a "3 Strikes and You're Out" kinda thing? Seems plausible, but what about the following:

1) They're listed as the "Sins of the Unforgotten", possibly different ways to cheat in Unforgotten Realms.
2) Ultimately, we've pretty much agreed that Schmoopy's death will be caused by these Sins.
My question is, would 7 be a plausible number?

ElricVoidwalker

Mar 30, 2009
The whole pain in response to actions reminds me a lot of the Outlaw Star series, every time they used a "Win" bullet it'd steal some of the lead characters soul.

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
NinjaKirby1322 said:
tustin2121 said:
So, you're thinking a "3 Strikes and You're Out" kinda thing? Seems plausible, but what about the following:

1) They're listed as the "Sins of the Unforgotten", possibly different ways to cheat in Unforgotten Realms.
2) Ultimately, we've pretty much agreed that Schmoopy's death will be caused by these Sins.
My question is, would 7 be a plausible number?
Likely, since 7 is a "lucky number". However, as I said before, given the spacing there's only room for 5 (or 4, as someone said before, but in that case there might be one across the existing marks).

This is, of course, ignoring the possibility that this thing will become "silly-ified" (for lack of a better term) and blood marks start appearing in random places around the title (accompanied by a montage for Rob cheating zealously). However, given how serious this whole thing has been presented so far, the chances of this happening are slim. :)